What's new

India-Vietnam oil exploration deal must be stopped:People's Daily

Cry river...that's not gonna help...as I always said you Vietnam will never escape China's gravity, either way we will get you.
Next time we will make you pay for water or as you said drink pee water from billion evil Chineses...why talking about nuke? we just love water and China has plenty of it :azn:

Sông Hồng is the vital river of Northen vietnam and cross your capital Hanoi, Mekon is the nerf of southern Vietnam...we control both, we will make you cry without tear.

LOL, very smart, we could use Chinese's piss to feed our plants along the Mekong river in return feeds the fishes that go to Vietnam. Who needs fertilizer? We got Chinese fertilizer for free. :lol:

China is just applying some pressure to see how vietnam reacts. If they can nip this in the bud it will make it more difficult for india-vietnam joint venture in the future, and India will feel Vietnam is an unreliable and not completely independent decision maker.

If the deal goes through, I don't count on China to continue to make too much noise on it. They are practical people and would not beat a dead horse. But Vietnam have to be able to resist the pressure first, and I think there are already alot of movements under the table.

Wrong conclusion, the present leadership of China will be forced to act harshly against the indians if not against Vietnam for sure.

China is just applying some pressure to see how vietnam reacts. If they can nip this in the bud it will make it more difficult for india-vietnam joint venture in the future, and India will feel Vietnam is an unreliable and not completely independent decision maker.

If the deal goes through, I don't count on China to continue to make too much noise on it. They are practical people and would not beat a dead horse. But Vietnam have to be able to resist the pressure first, and I think there are already alot of movements under the table.

"High IQ Chinese" has wrongly handling this matter to make threatening to Vietnam and India. China couldn't do any thing to stop it. Using Navy ? area are drilled near by Vietnam coastline, it's dangerous adventure of PLA NAVY.

"High IQ Chinese" has wrongly handling this matter to make threatening to Vietnam and India. China couldn't do any thing to stop it. Using Nay ? area are drilled near by Vietnam coastline, it's dangerous adventure of PLA NAVY.

So we probably just send out some police boat. That's enough.

Back
Top Bottom