What's new

India-Vietnam oil exploration deal must be stopped:People's Daily

you just like to use an pro indian article as reference that said nice thing and India greatness, Time magazine U.S is well know anti-China of course it's a good reference...I don't even bother to read it.

dragon can only win its fights through back stabbing ? Lame excuse, cry more for your defeat...loser always found millions excuses to justify the defeat.

get off the crack and look at reality the only reason we lost in 1962 was because of a idiot pacifist leader who refused to prepare war and besides its not 1962 anymore son its 2011 you guys can't pull of the same crap even your leadership knows this otherwise we would have seen some action rather than war rhetoric

It is easy to say but it hard for china to do right? When Vietnam live fire drill at East Sea then china already back off. Am I right?

I remembered when Japan occupied china, they hav a sign "No chinese, no dog allow" . Is it true chinese man?

you should remember this...who own Vietname for millenium, Vietnamese are nothing but second class citizens, even you get your independant we still own Vietname with Sông Hồng river and Meikong from the south Veitnam...2/3 of your water is from China...you think we can escape our claw??? ...bad mouth about China...you will only drink the polluted water from China or you will have to pay to get water from China

you should remember this...who own Vietname for millenium, Vietnamese are nothing but second class citizens, even you get your independant we still own Vietname with Sông Hồng river and Meikong from the south Veitnam...2/3 of your water is from China...you think we can escape our claw??? ...bad mouth about China...you will only drink the polluted water from China or you will have to pay to get water from China

Oh man ... if China goverment do that Vietnam going to be die 100% for sure, China is a great country it never do that right?

How about on air you nuke us, on water you polute us, same time over 1 billion Chinese just pees on us, that's help us die fast, and if still not enough, we can get credit from US, Russia to get more warhead. I believe add 2 countries it's about up to 2000 nukes.

That time we have no chance to live, but actually we really sick of our FAT neighbor already. Die for not seeing the FAT ugly neighbor that could be a good way!

Don't you think?

great said:
You are mistaken, actually US help china to get out of Japanese occupied by getting 2 nukes at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Without US, I think what Japanese used to racist chinese is still remain.

Instead of loving free coutry, china started invaded Tibet but no guts to revenge with Japan. They called china is a tiger without canines. Is that true?

Oh man ... if China goverment do that Vietnam going to be die 100% for sure, China is a great country it never do that right?

How about on air you nuke us, on water you polute us, same time over 1 billion Chinese just pees on us, that's help us die fast, and if still not enough, we can get credit from US, Russia to get more warhead. I believe add 2 countries it's about up to 2000 nukes.

That time we have no chance to live, but actually we really sick of our FAT neighbor already. Die for not seeing the FAT ugly neighbor that could be a good way!

Don't you think?

Cry river...that's not gonna help...as I always said you Vietnam will never escape China's gravity, either way we will get you.
Next time we will make you pay for water or as you said drink pee water from billion evil Chineses...why talking about nuke? we just love water and China has plenty of it :azn:

Sông Hồng is the vital river of Northen vietnam and cross your capital Hanoi, Mekon is the nerf of southern Vietnam...we control both, we will make you cry without tear.

Don't you think?

I wonder why those Viets are always the epitomes who suffer the same delusion as the Koreans?

Cry river...that's not gonna help...as I always said you Vietnam will never escape China's gravity, either way we will get you.
Next time we will make you pay for water or as you said drink pee water from billion evil Chineses...why talking about nuke? we just love water and China has plenty of it :azn:

Sông Hồng is the vital river of Northen vietnam and cross your capital Hanoi, Mekon is the nerf of southern Vietnam...we control both, we will make you cry without tear.

I thought I got disease from whatever you chinese want to polute Mekong and Red river, but no you are a sick man of Asia and I am for sure just you.

You are well educated, that's why you don't understand my Vietnamese language and what I just posted. Am I right?

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

I wonder why those Viets are always the epitomes who suffer the same dilusion as the Koreans?

Wow ... a buch of well educated, I gotta give up man ..!

Thanks Tiger and Dragon, you guys make me farted. That's help me a lot! :D

I thought I got disease from whatever you chinese want to polute Mekong and Red river, but no you are a sick man of Asia and I am for sure just you.

You are well educated, that's why you don't understand my Vietnamese language and what I just posted. Am I right?

buddy refer to my post #30 you will have a good laugh

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Wow ... a buch of well educated, I gotta give up man ..!

Thanks Tiger and Dragon, you guys make me farted. That's help me a lot! :D

Bah..who care how you call us: sick man of Asia or not we have water as medecine therapy, next time when you drink water from China...think twice before swallow it...or you will end up as sick man of Asia.

india should understand it cant match china in any case india can match pakistan not china.i will use this for india that DONT TEACH UR FATHER HOW TO .... , dont let the dragon Kiss you or u will lose ur cheek.anyways Pakistan supports China in any situtation shoulder to shoulder as our government said china friends are our friends and china enemy is our enemy clear signal for india that if any war breaks out due to south china sea will be fought in indian ocean on indian shores

india should understand it cant match china in any case india can match pakistan not china.i will use this for india that DONT TEACH UR FATHER HOW TO .... , dont let the dragon Kiss you or u will lose ur cheek.anyways Pakistan supports China in any situtation shoulder to shoulder as our government said china friends are our friends and china enemy is our enemy clear signal for india that if any war breaks out due to south china sea will be fought in indian ocean on indian shores

images

noone said anything about matching China but they sure as hell can't invade our territory like they did before they're leadership has known this since 1967 when we ran them out of Sikkim. and we don't match you guys we out match you guys buy a lot to say the least

Bah..who care how you call us: sick man of Asia or not we have water as medecine therapy, next time when you drink water from China...think twice before swallow it...or you will end up as sick man of Asia.

I knew it! You did not care whatever they call you, and same whatever the whole World look down on China. China still going to steal whatever its can steal even just a pice of dirt.

Original word of "Sick Man of Asia" is not come from me, I just learn from master of China to copy from Japanese who was named you Chinense.

I brave I enough to admit that I am a copy from Japan, not like Fat man of Asia did not to brave enough like me.

Am I right?

Back
Top Bottom