What's new

India-Vietnam oil exploration deal must be stopped:People's Daily

right. china creates tensions on AP and send military forces in disputed territory( we know which).

India has waited for decades and only now GOI has retaliated with offering joint exploration to Vietnam.

my guess is china and India may reach at secret pact and this issue will be resolved.

china and India will try to beat each other through diplomacy, trade with SE and SA nations and opening military bases but will avoid direct conflict because it will hurt both badly.

its a game which envolves best use of diplomacy, perfect use of negotiation skills.

both nations are doing their best. lets see what happens.

Reminds me of COLD WAR

images

noone said anything about matching China but they sure as hell can't invade our territory like they did before they're leadership has known this since 1967 when we ran them out of Sikkim. and we don't match you guys we out match you guys buy a lot to say the least

lol if you watch your TV chinese troops are sitting in arunachal predesh but u cant say a word about it and when your media shouts its met with silence from govt.helpless india should remember 1962 when they think of doing something.

I knew it! You did not care whatever they call you, and same whatever the whole World look down on China. China still going to steal whatever its can steal even just a pice of dirt.

Original word of "Sick Man of Asia" is not come from me, I just learn from master of China to copy from Japanese who was named you Chinense.

I brave I enough to admit that I am a copy from Japan, not like Fat man of Asia did not to brave enough like me.

Am I right?

I don't need you to explain where "sick man of Asia" from...Brave like you? brave about what?...you're only brave about bad mouth China...and we will definitely reward your bravery and your kinds with polluted water...you will be able to get it in red river.

If the Chinese are itching for a war, dont worry you'll get it....if not soon then definitely after the next Indian elections. All your 1962 talks will just vapourise into thin air & you wont know what hit you until its too late. Our victory will be due to your overconfidence & the fact that you are still basking over a win about half a century ago. Your arrogance probably does not allow you to size up your enemy & just take it for granted basing your views on the 1962 win.

I don't need you to explain where "sick man of Asia" from...Brave like you? brave about what?...you're only brave about bad mouth China...and we will definitely reward your bravery and your kinds with polluted water...you will be able to get it in red river.

Oh yeah?

I love to say good about China but I can not say anything without strong evidence support for China. Sorry I wish but I can't!

So okay.... China has a very clean shot when it poluting Red river from Vietnam, and Vietnam must has obligation to pay back for China at all cost.

Is it nice enogh for China?

If the Chinese are itching for a war, dont worry you'll get it....if not soon then definitely after the next Indian elections. All your 1962 talks will just vapourise into thin air & you wont know what hit you until its too late. Our victory will be due to your overconfidence & the fact that you are still basking over a win about half a century ago. Your arrogance probably does not allow you to size up your enemy & just take it for granted basing your views on the 1962 win.

Big mouth...don't cry river as 62's war that you guys were not prepare as excuse again...and there is no need to make big statement...just defeat China and them come back to PDF to brag your victory.

Oh yeah?

I love to say good about China but I can not say anything without strong evidence support for China. Sorry I wish but I can't!

So okay.... China has a very clean shot when it poluting Red river from Vietnam, and Vietnam must has obligation to pay back for China at all cost.

Is it nice enogh for China?

you can always fullfill your obligation any time.

Big mouth...don't cry river as 62's war that you guys were not prepare as excuse again...and there is no need to make big statement...just defeat China and them come back to PDF to brag your victory.

If China get defeated, I am the one who will cry out lound. China getting mad, will not make any computers, fake iphone, fake underware for me to use. Then I will pissed off.

I am very sad, so please India don't do it! I am begging you!

I have to say nice to China as Mr Kiss_@_Dragon required.

Like I said earlier you'll get it if you are itching for one. We are going ahead with our oil exploration venture, you can do what you want. The ball is in your court, if you want a war you'll get it or if you want peace you'll get it.

If China get defeated, I am the one who will cry out lound. China getting mad, will not make any computers, fake iphone, fake underware for me to use.

I am very sad, so please India don't do it! I am begging you!

I have to say nice to China as Mr Kiss_@_Dragon required.

Cry whenver you want...you pray that there will be enough of water in Sông Hồng to clean your tear.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Like I said earlier you'll get it if you are itching for one. We are going ahead with our oil exploration venture, you can do what you want. The ball is in your court, if you want a war you'll get it or if you want peace you'll get it.

Bah...all these are just empty talk...let wait and see once the oil platform is raised...we all will witness the altimate game of Chicken.

Cry whenver you want...you pray that there will be enough of water in Sông Hồng to clean your tear.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Bah...all these are just empty talk...let wait and see once the oil platform is raised...we all will witness the altimate game of Chicken.

You spelled 'Chinese' wrong buddy...

hey loud mouth ... thr's no way our two countries can wage full scale war with each other... both are seeing the fruit of solid economic growth... no sane person or country will put a back gear on that ... we are two GIANTS... no other country are match for India and China in long run/// other than India or China ... so if thr's a war/// we two countries can end up losing growth for decades/// ...and best the war will end up in stalemate ... India is fully capable of holding its borders /// same as China... HIMALAYAS will make it easy for Holder not the Offender ... so it will loss for the one who will Invade .. its not 62 anymore kiddo .... We will eat up your Invading army ... rest like Indo Vietnam relation... you will find shortly these type of moves by India in Korea// Mongolia.. Japan./// Taiwan... Phillipines.... Central Asia... and Russia is was.. n always be a good frnd of us.. its a TIT for TAT from India... in next coming decades you will see Vietnam acquiring Nuke Capability ..if things keep on going like this.. just like your Pak got tech from you guys...

hey loud mouth ... thr's no way our two countries can wage full scale war with each other... both are seeing the fruit of solid economic growth... no sane person or country will put a back gear on that ... we are two GIANTS... no other country are match for India and China in long run/// other than India or China ... so if thr's a war/// we two countries can end up losing growth for decades/// ...and best the war will end up in stalemate ... India is fully capable of holding its borders /// same as China... HIMALAYAS will make it easy for Holder not the Offender ... so it will loss for the one who will Invade .. its not 62 anymore kiddo .... We will eat up your Invading army ... rest like Indo Vietnam relation... you will find shortly these type of moves by India in Korea// Mongolia.. Japan./// Taiwan... Phillipines.... Central Asia... and Russia is was.. n always be a good frnd of us.. its a TIT for TAT from India... in next coming decades you will see Vietnam acquiring Nuke Capability ..if things keep on going like this.. just like your Pak got tech from you guys...

Bah...said whater you want...I only interest in the result...come back to PDF after defeat China....the rest is just empty talk.

lol if you watch your TV chinese troops are sitting in arunachal predesh but u cant say a word about it and when your media shouts its met with silence from govt.helpless india should remember 1962 when they think of doing something.

lmfao cool story bro. you guys have no right to talk about war losses every war you guys have been in with India you've lost so dont talk on that we showed China whats up in 1967 and yeah keep on smacking those lips to kiss that A$$ :lol:

lmfao cool story bro. you guys have no right to talk about war losses every war you guys have been in with India you've lost so dont talk on that we showed China whats up in 1967 and yeah keep on smacking those lips to kiss that A$$ :lol:

Big mouth...try to patch up your 62's defeat with a fiction of 1967?

Back
Top Bottom