What's new

India-Vietnam oil exploration deal must be stopped:People's Daily

I wish Indo-Vietnamese co-operation goes much beyond just a common threat ...let China cry away as much as it wants ...

By default, I'm going to side with Vietnam on this.

The Chinese lost the right to question Vietnam after the 1979 war.

Politics ..... & life get over it

What about South Korea-US-Japan-India-Vietnam joint military excercises in South China Sea :chilli:

I have better idea, India-Alien in South China sea...you guys are best at invoking other powers while cowardly hiding under other flag

By default, I'm going to side with Vietnam on this.

The Chinese lost the right to question Vietnam after the 1979 war.

With your logic, we won the right to question loser of 62's. :lol:

China has no right to question this deal. China has abused every international treaty by giving Missile and Nuke tech to Pakistan.
If china does something stupid and aggressive in South China Sea, we should be ready to retaliate in South China sea and everywhere else. Our nation should have every right to explore our Economic and Strategic interest in friendly territories around the world and we should be ready to protect out Interest even if this means we have to indulge in a war. I as an Indian is fully prepared to give my life for the rights of my country.

chinese keep barking.

In the mean time..

ztyogj.jpg

:cheers:

LOL we all know that, you Indians were ready since 1967 for China:lol:

i mean after all you guys threatened to attack us several times but funny how when we are actually prepared you guys Pu$$y out

in 1971

As a long-standing ally of Pakistan, the People's Republic of China reacted with alarm to the evolving situation in East Pakistan and the prospect of India invading West Pakistan and Pakistani-controlled Kashmir. Believing that just such an Indian attack was imminent, Nixon encouraged China to mobilise its armed forces along its border with India to discourage it. The Chinese did not, however, respond to this encouragement, because unlike the 1962 Sino-Indian War when India was caught entirely unaware, this time the Indian Army was prepared and had deployed eight mountain divisions to the Sino-Indian border to guard against such an eventuality.[52] China instead threw its weight behind demands for an immediate ceasefire.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,910155-1,00.html

i guess the dragon can only win its fights through back stabbing :lol:

it's very easy to be stopped,just send some patrol ships there and cut any cable they put into the sea,it will bring vietnam back to the table and solve this issue peacefully.if they have the problem with this solution,welcome to fire the first bullet:chilli:

it's very easy to be stopped,just send some patrol ships there and cut any cable they put into the sea,force vietnam come back to the table and solve this issue peacefully.if vietnam have the problem with this solution,welcome to fire the first bullet:chilli:

It is easy to say but it hard for china to do right? When Vietnam live fire drill at East Sea then china already back off. Am I right?

I remembered when Japan occupied china, they hav a sign "No chinese, no dog allow" . Is it true chinese man?

It is easy to say but it hard for china to do right? When Vietnam live fire drill at East Sea then china already back off. Am I right?

Chinese boats intrude Vietnam’s waters, cut cables again:chilli:

I remembered when Japan occupied china, they hav a sign "No chinese, no dog allow" . Is it true chinese man?

great,now we know vietnam is standing with Nazi,i'd say china made a really big mistake sending millions people to help you fight Japanese and Americans intruders,while the only return we got is your betray

i mean after all you guys threatened to attack us several times but funny how when we are actually prepared you guys Pu$$y out

in 1971
i guess the dragon can only win its fights through back stabbing :lol:

you just like to use an pro indian article as reference that said nice thing and India greatness, Time magazine U.S is well know anti-China of course it's a good reference...I don't even bother to read it.

dragon can only win its fights through back stabbing ? Lame excuse, cry more for your defeat...loser always found millions excuses to justify the defeat.

Back
Top Bottom