What's new

India v Pakistan at Birmingham, Jun 4, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye england, south india or sri lanka me matches hi ni karwane chahiye, hamesha baarish ho jati hai yahan par.

Match stopped due to rain

11.10am The drizzle's intensified, and off go the players. The umbrellas go up in the stands, and the hover-cover comes on to protect the pitch.

england is not a safe place to play anymore should not have sent our team, their lives matter.

Mrudul Dadhich: "Something with Rains in 10th over and Edgbaston. Last match too (twice), before that in Australia v. Pakistan Warm up too. I suggest we have 51 overs while playing at Edgbaston (No over no. 10)"

Benny: "Is Rihanna's Umbrella really the most appropriate song? They don't need to rub it in" -- Ha! Is that what they're playing at the ground?

11.10am The drizzle's intensified, and off go the players. The umbrellas go up in the stands, and the hover-cover comes on to protect the pitch. This isn't great news for fans of either side. Especially after that lovely cat-and-mouse start.

The rain isn't particularly heavy yet. Let's hope it leaves soon.

What was sarfaraz thinking giving India first batting on a batting pitch..not a wise decision I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom