What's new

India, UAE Train Guns on Pakistan

Actually this is an important point, Pakistan does have a high per capita for remittances, and these remittances go to the rural poor and neediest communities. It has huge impact on Pak economy, without these remittances It would have been a different country.
no doubt about that.
our country completely depends on remittence thanks to these elite class liberal bastards who rob our country.
i think pakistan needs a revamp where people who are moderate take over over... get rid of all extremists and all liberal fucks, both of these breeds are causing great harm to our country.

The fact is Arabs do not care about anyone's interests except themselves. You Pakistanis think they care about you or like you while they only like themselves. If you were able to read Arabic you could see how much they use bad language against you in their forums. They're selfish and racism people but you Pakistanis probably like them because they're sending to much love for you!

Must see:

The Arab Traitors

Just because Iran and the Arabs have been at loggerheads and fighting eachother through proxies all over the world doesnt dictate how we should have relations with them. I agree there's a lot of racism too, especially for the laborer classes but is there no racism in Iran? We have racism in our country too. Intolerance exists everywhere.

I do agree that following Pakistans refusal to get involved in Yemen (another place where the Arabs and Iranians are mis-behaving) -- we took a lot of flack even by 'allies' like the UAE who themselves werent even sending their own military to join the idiotic civil war against houthi

Just because Iran and the Arabs have been at loggerheads and fighting eachother through proxies all over the world doesnt dictate how we should have relations with them. I agree there's a lot of racism too, especially for the laborer classes but is there no racism in Iran? We have racism in our country too. Intolerance exists everywhere.

I do agree that following Pakistans refusal to get involved in Yemen (another place where the Arabs and Iranians are mis-behaving) -- we took a lot of flack even by 'allies' like the UAE who themselves werent even sending their own military to join the idiotic civil war against houthi
All of the terrorism in the Islamic countries is from Saudis, we don't have wahhabi proxy.

Glad somebody appreciates them. Sometimes I think I am wasting my time ....
Lol.....I m sure it's not only me who appreciates them. They just don't say it in public bcoz of the nationality....hope u get my drift.

Lol.....I m sure it's not only me who appreciates them. They just don't say it in public bcoz of the nationality....hope u get my drift.
Of course NOT!! Complementing a Pakistani would kill you, wouldn't it!

Of course NOT!! Complementing a Pakistani would kill you, wouldn't it!
I compliment anyone who deserve to be complimented, nationality can take a back seat for a while.
If I had to badmouth Pakistanis , I had many Indian forums to cuss u guys.
Listening to a different point of view is very refreshing for me.
Ignore me if u don't believe the above

All of the terrorism in the Islamic countries is from Saudis, we don't have wahhabi proxy.
Well, other than Hezbollah, Hamas, quds, al queda in Syria etc.... :lol:

Can you tell me what the fight was about originally? What did the Saudis do to p1ss you off this much?

no doubt about that.
our country completely depends on remittence thanks to these elite class liberal bastards who rob our country.
i think pakistan needs a revamp where people who are moderate take over over... get rid of all extremists and all liberal fucks, both of these breeds are causing great harm to our country.
The "liberals" are the source of the religious extremism in Pakistan because they use the Mullahs to keep the majority of the population ignorant and misguided.

Imagine if the average Pakistani got rid of the Mullahs these "liberals" will take all of their wealth and flee abroad because they know the average hard working Pakistani won't tolerate their big mouths and their corruption. The Mullah and the "Liberal" are hand in glove in the destruction of Pakistan.

You sounds stupid. Hezbollah before Syria freedom fighter aka ISIS and FSA had not used a bullet in Syria and Lebanon to kill wahhabi dogs.
Quds is for eliminating ISIS dog in Iraq.
Al qaeda is not ours. What do u mean Saudis piss of us You dumb? Saudis have pissed off you by making you slaves but they haven't pissed off us ever. ;)

Very charming :rolleyes:

My question is, what started this? Why is Iran and Saudi fighting all over the place? Why do you put up videos of Saudi battle cries? Who started all of this in the first place? Please don't tell me this is to do with the succession battle of 1400 years ago, that is too silly.

Or is it that nobody knows what the fight is about anymore and they just keep doing it?

Saudis have pissed you off by making you slaves but they haven't pissed off us ever
Refused to participate in syria and then showed them middle finger when they asked for our troops in Yemen. Your definition of slaves is quite a definition of slaves

Very charming :rolleyes:

My question is, what started this? Why is Iran and Saudi fighting all over the place? Why do you put up videos of Saudi battle cries? Who started all of this in the first place? Please don't tell me this is to do with the succession battle of 1400 years ago, that is too silly.

Or is it that nobody knows what the fight is about anymore and they just keep doing it?
I misunderstood. I delete my post.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom