What's new

India, UAE Train Guns on Pakistan

Modi on another selfie Tour, even people as naive as the Indians will realise sooner or later that this is nothing more than a re run of the India Shinning scam.

Guy's I am not suggesting turning on UAE or Saudia Arabia. Both are important countries and we should do everything possible to have the best relations that we can possibly have. We should not under any circumstances get involved in any wars, directly or indirectly. We should learn from our "Afghan" experiance.

However what we need to do is sober up and not get carried away. What I think happens is lot of the relations with ME are personal. That is a sheikh will get close to say our elite ( Nawaz etc ) and these guy's than will decide policy on that basis. You can never expect ( we should not either ) to compromise itself for us, however you can expect certain amount of preferance.

Let me give you example. If my friend opens a shop down the road I certainly will try to shop there but if the milk is no good I will go somewhere else. However I will give me first choice and if he is lacking for some reason I will go somewhere else.

In UAE's case or Saudia Arabia's case if they both treat Pakistan as "preferred" country - that is they are inclined to us then we would be required to apply reciprocity. Under these circumstances I would support and expect to send Pakistan Army to stand by Suadia. If required to fight so be it. We would not be doing Saudia a favour rather it would be duty borne out of reciprocity.

So keeping this in mind let us look at UAE and SA. Are they extending preferance to Pakistan? My view is NO. Indeed between India and Pakistan I strongly believe SA and UAE are inclined to India and even if they are not inclined to India they certainly treat us equal.

Let us be clear about this. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. That is their right. However we have to act accordingly. In this day and age nobody should expect beggarly handouts. However let us look at UAE or SA. They are both offer one of largest job markets in the world. Pakistan is right next door and idealy placed to meet that need.

Question here is do SA or UAE give preferance to Pakistan? We all know there are far more Indian's in UAE and SA then Pakistani's? That should alone sober up Pakistan. Where went the so called "brotherhood"? Bear in mind by choosing a Pak taxi driver over Indian they are not losing money. The are going to give their custom anyway. The question is who? Everybody knows the answer.

My contention is SA and UAE have given India preferance for some time. Let us look and try to enumerate the scale of this preferance is amazing. Gulf countries are the largest source of dollars to India.

Gulf Countries > India $30 billion
Gulf Countries > Pak $6 billion

So this means India get's five times more money from Gulf than Pakistan does. Please don't tell me my poor brothers are not good enough to work in the Gulf and if they are not good enough for the work *bleep* my brothers are not good enough to spill their blood for you fighting the Houti's for you.

Even if SA and UAE shared the jobs 50/50 we would earn another $18 billion dollars. Do you guy's know how much extra $18 billion invested would do to Pakistan? Besides millions of our brothers earning some oney think of all the familes in Pakistan would benefit. Think of the extra boost to our economy. Think of the extra tax raised as when they money is spent in Pakistan it would boost sales attracting tax. That increased taxation might go to buy the next frigate Pakistan Navy wants or pay for the next gun upgrade.

Or wait a minute. Why not give more jobs to Pakistani's so the result is we get $30 billion and India gets $6 billion. Do you know what that would do? It would hit Modi in the pocket bad style. Indian budget would come under pressure as Indian economy would slow down.

Conversely Pakistan getting extra $30 billion would lead to significant tax increase leading to more money available for defence. The economy would suddenly start growing by may 5-6% a year through massively increased injection of $30 billion every year.

The reality is it is never going to happen. Gulf countries are inclined to India notwithstanding empty words about "ummah" etc. It is for this reason we should sober up. Yes, indeed we did right in not sending our soldiers to help them. What for? peanuts?

If anything with $30 billion going to India - that figure being India's No.1 location for remittances I am surprised they are not sending in Indian Army to defend a strategic Indian asset.

India's Stakes In The Middle East
Pakistan’s remittances - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

But how many people would guess that even though the United States is the number one source country for outflows worldwide, it isn’t the largest source of remittances going to India. That would be the United Arab Emirates (UAE). More than $15 billion was remitted to India from the UAE during 2012, compared with $11 billion from the United States.

Clicking through the source countries for inflows to India reveals the importance of the Middle East to India. It turns out that remittances from the Gulf countries account for more than $30 billion, nearly half the 2012 total of $69 billion flowing to India. In addition to the UAE, source countries include Saudi Arabia ($8 billion), Kuwait (almost $3 billion), Oman ($2.6 billion), Qatar ($2.2 billion), and Bahrain ($760 million)

No body is going to wake up you need to grow up. This trip gives nothing to Modi childish Indian media hardly understands international issue and acts like a 4 year old kid. Some fools in Pakistan falls for Indian media crap. So understand issues than talk our relation with GCC are far far far far more stronger than to get shaken by this Modi.

No they aren't you need to understand world politics first and our relations with GCC before coming up with most hilarious points

Hopeless !
You people have no self respect.
All what is needed is looking after our interests like these countries are doing but no even that is a problem for the likes of you.
It seems according to you the reason for the creation of Pakistan was to serve these countries as camel jockies or as cheap labour.

$30 billion to India
$6 billion to Pakistan

Right and they are close to Pakistan. These Pakistani's who cry for SA and UAE have no self respect. Honestly it is shocking. Look at the bloody figures. Numbers do not lie.

I read a story once about battle and the victorious king. As the celebrations were taking a place and the booty was being shared a lowly soldier just sat their quietly. When asked why he was not celebrating he said " what is their to celebrate?. When the bullets are flying we take them. When the booty is shared the royalty take them. Until the booty is not shared according the share of who takes the bullets I am not going to celebrate".

I think we need to keep that in mind.

$30 billion to India
$6 billion to Pakistan

Right and they are close to Pakistan. These Pakistani's who cry for SA and UAE have no self respect. Honestly it is shocking. Look at the bloody figures. Numbers do not lie.

Please do mention the following as well:

1) Financial & Military Aid given by the UAE to Pakistan & India since 1971.
By Military Aid I mean, Cash to PA. Not the Pumas.

2) PA salaries paid for in Dec 1999

3) Investment by Pakistanis in the UAE.

Thanks. Looking forward to your answer!

Guys please laid rest to this Indian media crap. Enough said!

Believing such anti-Pakistan stuff from their news sources is like falling into their trap of fooling ordinary masses. Let dehati aurut keep fooling his own nation. Talking about UAE-India nexus against Pakistan depicts lack of intellect and understanding of geo politics and history.

Please do mention the following as well:

1) Financial & Military Aid given by the UAE to Pakistan & India since 1971.
By Military Aid I mean, Cash to PA. Not the Pumas.

2) PA salaries paid for in Dec 1999

3) Investment by Pakistanis in the UAE.

Thanks. Looking forward to your answer!

If you add that all it is "peanuts" This is how they make beggars out of us. Do you know how much $30 billion is? In three years it almost touches $100 billion.

I gave you figures and I will apologize in front of the whole forum if the amounts you state are NOT peanuts compared to the figures being earned by India in remittances. They dwarf any beggarly peanuts we get. They gave India £30 billion a year and give few peanuts to Nawaz or some leader in Pakistan to build some high visibility project like mosque so that our simple people sit their crying on about the magnanimity of the UAE.

It is annoyingly cheap. I tell you a story about a German I had working for me last year. He was a smoker and I ran into this guy who was selling contraband cigerattes. So I bought 5 cases at silly money. Then I tried to be clever. I had done this before with Romanian Gypsies. Everytime I gave them they would thank me with "thanks boss". I then simply cut the money from their wages. The Gypsies of course did not know I got them at cut price. I looked good, saved money and got thanks. I was making beggarly fools of them.

Anyway I did the same with the German. You know what he did? He looked at me annoyed. He says in angry tone "Why you give this"? I said you smoke. Next thing he throws them to the ground and says "I work for you. I want a honest wage. I work. I am not a beggar". I am telling you that German was fuming all day. His face was bloody red. I had to apologize to him.

Later on he told me it was question of respect. He believed in doing hard days work honestly and getting paid honestly. No beggary. I realized then no wonder the Germans are a great nation. Compare them with the beggarly Slovakian Gypsies.

Ps. You know he came close to hitting me. He called me "malaka". Later on I found out it meant "wanker" in Greek. He had lived in Greece for 10 years before he moved to UK.

Last edited:
We behave like those beggarly Slovakian Gypsies with few Cigs thrown their way. That same German after he got paid insisted on taking me for evening meal. He paid for it. The point was he earned the money and he chose to spend it with self respect intact.

Guy's I am not suggesting turning on UAE or Saudia Arabia. Both are important countries and we should do everything possible to have the best relations that we can possibly have. We should not under any circumstances get involved in any wars, directly or indirectly. We should learn from our "Afghan" experiance.

However what we need to do is sober up and not get carried away. What I think happens is lot of the relations with ME are personal. That is a sheikh will get close to say our elite ( Nawaz etc ) and these guy's than will decide policy on that basis. You can never expect ( we should not either ) to compromise itself for us, however you can expect certain amount of preferance.

Let me give you example. If my friend opens a shop down the road I certainly will try to shop there but if the milk is no good I will go somewhere else. However I will give me first choice and if he is lacking for some reason I will go somewhere else.

In UAE's case or Saudia Arabia's case if they both treat Pakistan as "preferred" country - that is they are inclined to us then we would be required to apply reciprocity. Under these circumstances I would support and expect to send Pakistan Army to stand by Suadia. If required to fight so be it. We would not be doing Saudia a favour rather it would be duty borne out of reciprocity.

So keeping this in mind let us look at UAE and SA. Are they extending preferance to Pakistan? My view is NO. Indeed between India and Pakistan I strongly believe SA and UAE are inclined to India and even if they are not inclined to India they certainly treat us equal.

Let us be clear about this. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. That is their right. However we have to act accordingly. In this day and age nobody should expect beggarly handouts. However let us look at UAE or SA. They are both offer one of largest job markets in the world. Pakistan is right next door and idealy placed to meet that need.

Question here is do SA or UAE give preferance to Pakistan? We all know there are far more Indian's in UAE and SA then Pakistani's? That should alone sober up Pakistan. Where went the so called "brotherhood"? Bear in mind by choosing a Pak taxi driver over Indian they are not losing money. The are going to give their custom anyway. The question is who? Everybody knows the answer.

My contention is SA and UAE have given India preferance for some time. Let us look and try to enumerate the scale of this preferance is amazing. Gulf countries are the largest source of dollars to India.

Gulf Countries > India $30 billion
Gulf Countries > Pak $6 billion

So this means India get's five times more money from Gulf than Pakistan does. Please don't tell me my poor brothers are not good enough to work in the Gulf and if they are not good enough for the work *bleep* my brothers are not good enough to spill their blood for you fighting the Houti's for you.

Even if SA and UAE shared the jobs 50/50 we would earn another $18 billion dollars. Do you guy's know how much extra $18 billion invested would do to Pakistan? Besides millions of our brothers earning some oney think of all the familes in Pakistan would benefit. Think of the extra boost to our economy. Think of the extra tax raised as when they money is spent in Pakistan it would boost sales attracting tax. That increased taxation might go to buy the next frigate Pakistan Navy wants or pay for the next gun upgrade.

Or wait a minute. Why not give more jobs to Pakistani's so the result is we get $30 billion and India gets $6 billion. Do you know what that would do? It would hit Modi in the pocket bad style. Indian budget would come under pressure as Indian economy would slow down.

Conversely Pakistan getting extra $30 billion would lead to significant tax increase leading to more money available for defence. The economy would suddenly start growing by may 5-6% a year through massively increased injection of $30 billion every year.

The reality is it is never going to happen. Gulf countries are inclined to India notwithstanding empty words about "ummah" etc. It is for this reason we should sober up. Yes, indeed we did right in not sending our soldiers to help them. What for? peanuts?

If anything with $30 billion going to India - that figure being India's No.1 location for remittances I am surprised they are not sending in Indian Army to defend a strategic Indian asset.

India's Stakes In The Middle East
Pakistan’s remittances - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

But how many people would guess that even though the United States is the number one source country for outflows worldwide, it isn’t the largest source of remittances going to India. That would be the United Arab Emirates (UAE). More than $15 billion was remitted to India from the UAE during 2012, compared with $11 billion from the United States.

Clicking through the source countries for inflows to India reveals the importance of the Middle East to India. It turns out that remittances from the Gulf countries account for more than $30 billion, nearly half the 2012 total of $69 billion flowing to India. In addition to the UAE, source countries include Saudi Arabia ($8 billion), Kuwait (almost $3 billion), Oman ($2.6 billion), Qatar ($2.2 billion), and Bahrain ($760 million)
sir, ur articles are a treat to read and very informative.

If you add that all it is "peanuts" This is how they make beggars out of us. Do you know how much $30 billion is? In three years it almost touches $100 billion.

I gave you figures and I will aplogize in front of the whole forum if the amounts you state are NOT peanuts compared to the figures being earned by India in remittances. They dwarf anything. They gave India £30 billion a year and give few peanuts to Nawaz or some leader in Pakistan are build some high visibility project like mosque so our simple people sit their crying on about the magnanimity of the UAE.

It is annoyingly cheap. I tell you a story about a German I had working for me last year. He was a smoker and I ran into this guy who was selling contraband cigerattes. So I bought a 5 cases at silly money. Then I tried to be clever. I had done this before with Romanian Gypsies. Everytime I gave them they would thank me with "thanks boss". I then simply cut the money from their wages. The Gypsies of course did not know I got them a cut price.

Anyway I did the same with the German. You know what he did? He looked at me annoyed. He says in angry tone "Why you give this"? I said you smoke. Next thing he throws them to the ground and says "I work for you. I want a honest wage. I work. I am not a beggar". I am telling you that German was fuming all day. His face was bloody red. I had to aplogize.

Later on he told me it was question of respect. He believed in doing hard days work honestly and getting paid honestly. No beggary. Then I seriously though no wonder the Germans are a great nation. Compare then with the beggarly Slovakian Gypsies.

Ps. You know he came close to hitting me. He called me "malaka". Later on I found out it meant "wanker" in Greek. He had lived in Greece for 10 years before he moved to UK.

Bhai Sahab, you are comparing Apples to Oranges. $30bn is remittances, The UAE did not GIFT it to the Indians. There are 2.6+ millions Indians living in the UAE. Some of the richest Indians are UAE based. Obviously they will send back money to their homeland.

My question is NOT about "Remittances" which you are quoting, My question is the Billions of Dollars given as Aid, in cash, kind, oil and infrastructure. Bailing out GOP, again, and again, and again.

I asked you a straight forward question, kindly give me a straight forward answer.

Bhai Sahab, you are comparing Apples to Oranges. $30bn is remittances, The UAE did not GIFT it to the Indians. There are 2.6+ millions Indians living in the UAE. Some of the richest Indians are UAE based. Obviously they will send back money to their homeland.

My question is NOT about "Remittances" which you are quoting, My question is the Billions of Dollars given as Aid, in cash, kind, oil and infrastructure. Bailing out GOP, again, and again, and again.

I asked you a straight forward question, kindly give me a straight forward answer.

Read my previous posts. We don't want few Cigs thrown into our hands. I would rather they gave us jobs so we can work for the money.

And I made a assertion. That India earns $30 billion through jobs in UAE and SA. Instead of making beggar out of us give us jobs. I then gave links to validate my case.

You on the other hand are saying they "doled" us money like beggars. Okay I accept that but it is you who has to validate the figures you gave. Your making a claim that they gave xyz. Can you please validate that. If you don't validate a claim then we can say anything. It becomes a joke. Thanks.

Jobs to India > 30 Billion per year. Link > India's Stakes In The Middle East

Now you validate your claim please.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom