What's new

India, UAE Train Guns on Pakistan

The fact is Arabs do not care about anyone's interests except themselves. You Pakistanis think they care about you or like you while they only like themselves. If you were able to read Arabic you could see how much they use bad language against you in their forums. They're selfish and racism people but you Pakistanis probably like them because they're sending to much love for you!

Must see:

The Arab Traitors

UAE has hosted Benjamin Netanyahu from our view point.
ahh the uae, they hate isreal but they would rather help them and join to try and destroy iran. this is why i personally hate nearly all arab governments. hypocrites

Read my previous posts. We don't want few Cigs thrown into our hands. I would rather they gave us jobs so we can work for the money.

And I made a assertion. That India earns $30 billion through jobs in UAE and SA. Instead of making beggar out of us give us jobs. I then gave links to validate my case.

You on the other hand are saying they "doled" us money like beggars. Okay I accept that but it is you who has to validate the figures you gave. Your making a claim that they gave xyz. Can you please validate that. If you don't validate a claim then we can say anything. It becomes a joke. Thanks.

Jobs to India > 30 Billion per year. Link > India's Stakes In The Middle East

Now you validate your claim please.

Did the UAE Govt, give Indians preference for jobs? You feeling alright? It's the pvt sector who are employing Indians. There is no restrictions on Jobs for Pakistani's.

1) As a matter of fact there is a proposal on the table, pending approval, to decrease the Salary limit to sponsor Pakistani families. As per the current law, one can only sponsor his family if his salary is Dh.4k p.m. + accommodation OR Dh.5k p.m. without accommodation. The proposal is to lower this limit for Pakistanis ONLY. Making them the only exception.

2) There are 2.6m+ Indians and they remit US$15bn (from the UAE) as per your figures. And Pakistanis who are 1.6m +/- remited approx $4bn +/- You tell me per head why did Pakistanis remit so less i.e US$2,500 per head, per annum, in comparison to Indians at $5,769 per head, per annum ?

3) Them building roads, bridges, hospitals, direct cash injections, bailing your exchequer out, oil on concessional terms - from 1971 till date is how much.........? Give me a figure and then ridicule them.

You have a leaky roof, you have to pay your fathers medical bills, kids school fees, utilities, food AND the local goon, leaving you with debt. Your cousin bails you out. Did he throw "cigs" at you?

4) Can you compare Indian Diplomacy, to Pakistani .......? Worlds apart!!! Just as an example, during a GCC conference, The only outsider invited was Pakistan. What did the Pakistani Foreign Minister do? Instead of attending the conference in Abu Dhabi, Hina Rabbani Khar went shopping in Dubai, 200kms away!! Just imagine the embarrassment of those who pushed for Pakistan to be in that conference!

5) Int'l Media - In comparison to India, how many pro-Pakistani articles do you see?

Buddy, quit being an internet warrior. GO to ground zero, and try and understand whats going on. Someones uncles, wife's brothers cousin said xyz!!! Or Forbes said abcdefg! How much credibility does that have?

Just as an example, Forbes annually publishes a list of the richest people on the planet. How do they arrive at those figures? People submit a list of their assets and liabilities to them? Or do they pull out public tax returns? Do these things even have a single cent of credibility?

Last edited:
you get the point though. them before you. iran is a country that is one of most modern countries in the middle east. now that a deal has been reached. investors will flock to Iran. this will annoy you know who. these investment will make iran more attractive than as an investment and as a tourist destination. this will rival middle eastern countries.

some places in iran that proves my point
1415957129889_wps_9_xNasir_al_mulk_old_panora.jpg
Baqeri_d20101031084833327.jpg
European-tourists-in-Isfahan_i7cxARp.jpg
foreign-tourists-in-Isfahan-5.jpg
images-7.jpeg
images-8.jpeg
the-azadi-tower-marks-the-entrance-to-the-capital-city.jpg

you get the point though. them before you. iran is a country that is one of most modern countries in the middle east. now that a deal has been reached. investors will flock to Iran. this will annoy you know who. these investment will make iran more attractive than as an investment and as a tourist destination. this will rival middle eastern countries.

some places in iran that proves my point
View attachment 248452 View attachment 248453 View attachment 248454 View attachment 248455 View attachment 248456 View attachment 248457 View attachment 248458
Thank you for putting these beautiful pictures. I invite you to check these threads:

This paradise is called Iran | Page 97

Iranian Music, Movies | Cultural discussions | Page 43

Iranian High Tech Industries

Iran-Pakistan. The past, now and future.

Iran: Cradle of Civilization, from Elamite Kingdom to Great Achaemenid Empire

I believe Pakistan is a piece of paradise but unfortunately the sick mentality that have come from Saudia since 40 years ago has caused sectarianism and terrorism in Pakistan. Otherwise Pakistan could be a very modern country.

Last edited:
The fact is Arabs do not care about anyone's interests except themselves. You Pakistanis think they care about you or like you while they only like themselves. If you were able to read Arabic you could see how much they use bad language against you in their forums. They're selfish and racism people but you Pakistanis probably like them because they're sending to much love for you!

Must see:

The Arab Traitors

Well if the Gulf Arabs don't care at all for the Palestinians and are willing to join with the israelis to attack a fellow Muslim nation like Iran than it is pretty obvious that the gulf Arabs care little for other Muslims such as Pakistan.

$30 billion to India
$6 billion to Pakistan

Right and they are close to Pakistan. These Pakistani's who cry for SA and UAE have no self respect. Honestly it is shocking. Look at the bloody figures. Numbers do not lie.

I read a story once about battle and the victorious king. As the celebrations were taking a place and the booty was being shared a lowly soldier just sat their quietly. When asked why he was not celebrating he said " what is their to celebrate?. When the bullets are flying we take them. When the booty is shared the royalty take them. Until the booty is not shared according the share of who takes the bullets I am not going to celebrate".

I think we need to keep that in mind.
well if you do the math
30 billion for india's 1 billion population equals about 27 dollars per person
6 billion for pakistans 200 million people equals around 30 dollars per person.
so basically we are getting more per capita...lol

Your ''SOCIAL FABRIC'' requires you to be Pro Arab and Anti Pakistan.
my social fabric doesnt require non of these things...in fact our socialfabric simply requires us to support our army, our religion, our culture and way of life... while your pieces of shits want us to become baygharats like you people are who have no shame and want to be like europeans....
us normal pakistanis will always be the people who decide your destiny.... we are perfect mix and the future of pakistan... you liberal facists fucks along with your extremists brothers will be history in our country.

Well if the Gulf Arabs don't care at all for the Palestinians and are willing to join with the israelis to attack a fellow Muslim nation like Iran than it is pretty obvious that the gulf Arabs care little for other Muslims such as Pakistan.
True. Obsession of Saudis against Iran and Shias has no limits.

Facts about Saudi Royals - CIF INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION

US embassy cables: Saudi king urges US strike on Iran | World news | The Guardian

Saudi Arabia urges US attack on Iran to stop nuclear programme | World news | The Guardian

Saudi Arabia Gives Israel 16bn Dollars!

Saudis Said to Aid Israeli Plan to Bomb Iran | Consortiumnews

My contention is SA and UAE have given India preferance for some time. Let us look and try to enumerate the scale of this preferance is amazing. Gulf countries are the largest source of dollars to India.

You are missing a very important point. You are assuming that all labor is equal. The Indian economy is more sophisticated and complex than Pakistan. You are a doctor in UK right? If UAE came to you to set up a modern hospital in UAE and you had to employ doctors, try as you might it would be difficult to find certain specializations from pakist an, is that right? You might however find them in india. Some specializations you might not find in india and have to go to say EU or America. Ultimately, UAE. Is not bothered about Pakistan India fights, it is in the business of running its economy. It will find the best labor at the cheapest rate. India has a more modern economy, certain skills are available in india not pakistan. Not everyone who goes to the gulf drives taxis. In fact the taxi driving is already pretty much taken over by Pathans.

30 billion for india's 1 billion population equals about 27 dollars per person
6 billion for pakistans 200 million people equals around 30 dollars per person.
so basically we are getting more per capita...lol

Actually this is an important point, Pakistan does have a high per capita for remittances, and these remittances go to the rural poor and neediest communities. It has huge impact on Pak economy, without these remittances It would have been a different country.

@2800 - why do you take this Saudi/Iran fight everywhere? What difference does it make to us ? As far as we are concerned Saudi oil burns the same as Iranian. If you want to diss Saudis do it directly to their face in the ME section :rolleyes:

You are missing a very important point. You are assuming that all labor is equal. The Indian economy is more sophisticated and complex than Pakistan. You are a doctor in UK right? If UAE came to you to set up a modern hospital in UAE and you had to employ doctors, try as you might it would be difficult to find certain specializations from pakist an, is that right? You might however find them in india. Some specializations you might not find in india and have to go to say EU or America. Ultimately, UAE. Is not bothered about Pakistan India fights, it is in the business of running its economy. It will find the best labor at the cheapest rate. India has a more modern economy, certain skills are available in india not pakistan. Not everyone who goes to the gulf drives taxis. In fact the taxi driving is already pretty much taken over by Pathans.

Actually this is an important point, Pakistan does have a high per capita for remittances, and these remittances go to the rural poor and neediest communities. It has huge impact on Pak economy, without these remittances It would have been a different country.

@2800 - why do you take this Saudi/Iran fight everywhere? What difference does it make to us ? As far as we are concerned Saudi oil burns the same as Iranian. If you want to diss Saudis do it directly to their face in the ME section :rolleyes:
I talked about hypocrisy of Arabs and I'm banned in ME section.

Iran is 200 times stronger than Saudia. Saudia is selling oil nine times more than Iran. If oil ends Saudi is nothing but an absolute wasteland while Iran is an absolute developed country.

Did you know that there are 17 countries in the world that doesn't have any river!!!

I talked about hypocrisy of Arabs and I'm banned in ME section.
Oh OK ...sorry to hear that, in that case I guess you are just doing your nationalistic bit , and your video was funny. Not flattering but certInly amusing. :lol::lol:

Oh OK ...sorry to hear that, in that case I guess you are just doing your nationalistic bit , and your video was funny. Not flattering but certInly amusing. :lol::lol:
The first time that I saw that video I couldn't stop my laughing for almost one hour. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the first time @Jaanbaz put that video in this forum.

Back
Top Bottom