What's new

India, UAE Train Guns on Pakistan

I misunderstood. I delete my post.

This isn't a thread about what kind of shenanigans you have with the Saudis or how do wahabi mullahs look.

I would much rather have Pakistanis discuss the way forward.

Thank You !

This isn't a thread about what kind of shenanigans you have with the Saudis or how do wahabi mullahs look.

I would much rather have Pakistanis discuss the way forward.

Thank You !
Ok, you're right.

@2800 I'll start a thread on the Iran/Saudi shenanigans in world affairs...I hope you are not banned from that too? You have piqued my curiosity, I want to know why the two countries carry on like this all over the world. Just think how much better off you would be if you were at peace. Also, most Persians I know are very reasonable people so this is unusual behavior from them. Saudis must have done something to deserve this.

Like I mentioned earlier, Pakistan should let UAE do whatever it wants. Turkey refused to help them and now Pakistan. Its about time for Pakistan to look for its own interests.

At least have some humility, it is your people that are going to these loser states for work not the other way round.

Ohh come on.. We are coming since Arab called us not other way around. On the top, what Arabs are so proud of? Their countries are being looted on regular basis by indians and even Arab know it very well. Yet, Arabs become innocent infront of Western and Non Muslim countries, but always go against Pakistan for small small known issues.

Keep in mind, once Arab's oil become useless, everyone will gonna leave these countries. But Only Pakistanis, who gives at-least some respect to Arabs.

Like I mentioned earlier, Pakistan should let UAE do whatever it wants. Turkey refused to help them and now Pakistan. Its about time for Pakistan to look for its own interests.

and we should do whatever we want as well - such as full-scale development of Gwadar which in the long run has the potential to give Dubai a run for its money!! Chah Bahar too.

Dear all, this is matter among two friendly and independent nations.
Pakistan's friendship or India's friendship with UAE not at stake on the price of other.
Such vists among friendly nations actually for regional stability and prosperity. None should be worried.

Arabs and humanity are two different things and i can post 1000 of 1000 post to proof that

check this also so called defender of Islam

Good job generalizing everyone based off a few, well done, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about yourself.

You know what never mind ive reiterated my point many times but it has fallen on deaf ears, of course all of us arabs think badly of pakistanis and treat you badly and look down on you, of course we all suck up to the west. I can understand why you hate us arrogant, stupid, rich rag heads.

True. The reason is the Indian's approach everything with a pragmatic business mind. They will hug a Isreali Jew and make deal in the morning, in the afternoon strike a deal with a Sheikh in Dubai, evening hug a Russian and sign a contract. Late evening they are having a party with American and British. In between calling the Iranians on the phone doing business. It's all in a days work.
For a moment there i thought you were talking about some whore.

Turkey refuses to help arab countries in Yemen and so does Pakistan. They dont have good relations with Iran anyway.
I just mentioned the 3 main military powers of Muslim world. What are they(UAE) going for?

and we should do whatever we want as well - such as full-scale development of Gwadar which in the long run has the potential to give Dubai a run for its money!! Chah Bahar too.
I am not sure if it will make Dubai run for its money but it is time for us to benefit our own people. Forget about defending others borders and worry about your own homeland. How about giving access to Russia

I am not sure if it will make Dubai run for its money but it is time for us to benefit our own people. Forget about defending others borders and worry about your own homeland. How about giving access to Russia

Russia doesn't need Gwadar per se but as a port it should be open to all shipping traffic. At present its current vision is quite China centric but that should expand. I'm sure others have more useful input on this than I do though

Turkey refuses to help arab countries in Yemen and so does Pakistan. They dont have good relations with Iran anyway.
I just mentioned the 3 main military powers of Muslim world. What are they(UAE) going for?

Turkiye relations with the gulf (other than Qatar) took a downturn bc of AkP political support to Muslim brotherhood/FJP of Egypt but tourism and other ties are intact.

Ohh come on.. We are coming since Arab called us not other way around. On the top, what Arabs are so proud of? Their countries are being looted on regular basis by indians and even Arab know it very well. Yet, Arabs become innocent infront of Western and Non Muslim countries, but always go against Pakistan for small small known issues.

Keep in mind, once Arab's oil become useless, everyone will gonna leave these countries. But Only Pakistanis, who gives at-least some respect to Arabs.

Indians aren't looting Arab countries, the west is. South Asia just provide a lot of human capital as well as labor there. South Asians including Pakistan built Dubai with their bare hands and sweat - it used to be a underdeveloped place just for fish catching once upon a time

If you add that all it is "peanuts" This is how they make beggars out of us. Do you know how much $30 billion is? In three years it almost touches $100 billion.

I gave you figures and I will apologize in front of the whole forum if the amounts you state are NOT peanuts compared to the figures being earned by India in remittances. They dwarf any beggarly peanuts we get. They gave India £30 billion a year and give few peanuts to Nawaz or some leader in Pakistan to build some high visibility project like mosque so that our simple people sit their crying on about the magnanimity of the UAE.

It is annoyingly cheap. I tell you a story about a German I had working for me last year. He was a smoker and I ran into this guy who was selling contraband cigerattes. So I bought 5 cases at silly money. Then I tried to be clever. I had done this before with Romanian Gypsies. Everytime I gave them they would thank me with "thanks boss". I then simply cut the money from their wages. The Gypsies of course did not know I got them at cut price. I looked good, saved money and got thanks. I was making beggarly fools of them.

Anyway I did the same with the German. You know what he did? He looked at me annoyed. He says in angry tone "Why you give this"? I said you smoke. Next thing he throws them to the ground and says "I work for you. I want a honest wage. I work. I am not a beggar". I am telling you that German was fuming all day. His face was bloody red. I had to apologize to him.

Later on he told me it was question of respect. He believed in doing hard days work honestly and getting paid honestly. No beggary. I realized then no wonder the Germans are a great nation. Compare them with the beggarly Slovakian Gypsies.

Ps. You know he came close to hitting me. He called me "malaka". Later on I found out it meant "wanker" in Greek. He had lived in Greece for 10 years before he moved to UK.
Sir u r a rarity... A pashtun baniya

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom