What's new

India, UAE Train Guns on Pakistan

We've seen more cracks in india. 22 separtist movements in india, akhand Bharat is just a myth. That was proven in 1947.

By the way - caste violence and ethnic/communal issues are some of the most recurring problems in india. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones buddy

India coexists with different political ideologies. Our multicultural society survived all major upheavals for seven decade. We will not allow our separatists to grow teeth to dictate our national narrative of working together in a democratic setup for social and economic upliftment of all our down trodden masses. We have seen many instances wherein our separatists have given up their weapons to join the mainstream. This will happen more frequently when prosperity reaches every person in our country. Our problem is uneven growth in our rural areas.

I am not throwing stones at you buddy. All I am pointing is that in this nuclear age, what matters is not how many nukes or how big is your military but what kind of soft power you exert on the global platform. Pakistan in my opinion has not been able to formulate a national narrative which reflects your strengths and is unique to your country.

In case of India, with our movies, songs, cuisine and culture and with our 25 million diaspora spread out in the world -has shaped a global narrative about our emerging country.

Back
Top Bottom