What's new

India, UAE Train Guns on Pakistan

While i am at it i will accept the kity and in return shove a made in peshawar dildo up yours. The fact that you couldn't come up with bigger bull $hit is that i actually hit a nerve there.
what1.gif

And it's such a pity that Pakistanis have nothing else to talk about except their one point agenda of Kashmir at all international forums notwithstanding the fact that no one in the world cares a fuk! Your Kashmir phobia knows no bounds!

Kashmir Issue is genuine whereas your phobia is what i would say pit full. How mighty India looks competing against a Nation almost 10 times smaller in every aspect. World doesnt give a **** about Kashmir issue in general as every Nation just wants to preserve its own arse. I thought you people learnt that after being rejected for UNSC permanent seat by all parties.

I just can not stop laughing myself by looking Pakistan friends reaction in PDF about Modi's trip...When i take a deep break and read the finer part of the article, apart from the join infrastructure fund which was the main objective of the trip, rest of things looks complete filmy...Do you really think UAE will support India's stand on terrorism??...Are you kidding me?? Half of the corrupt people of India slash money in UAE, and so do most of the criminals and terrorist have a base in Dubai...Now do you think UAE will simply cooperate with Indian Gov to handover all these criminals?? Come on guys...these things happens in Bollywood movies..Not in real life...

In the entire trip, only one things which looks feasible and gain for India...Getting untapped fund from UAE to invest in India...Rest of things...just ignore...These things are either do not deserve discussion or does not merit any debate..

I thought you people learnt that after being rejected for UNSC permanent seat by all parties.
You need to not live in the past. Learn to read the latest news and views. Or is it asking for too much? Here's the latest...

18 Aug, 2015
Russia has said it backs the applications of both India and Brazil for permanent membership in the UN Security Council, less than a week after opposing Delhi's entry into the powerful five-nation grouping.

In U-turn, Russia supports India’s entry into UN Security Council - The Economic Times

The US and UK are to follow soon!

What if UAE or SA starts supporting BLA in disguise to take revenge from pakistan for not joining its war?

Well if after Osama if you expect India to engage in talks with Pakistan whats wrong in the part in bold above ?
See how discussion started
I am not sure of training any guns.

For me the greater take away is the growing acceptance ( & voicing it) of Pak being the fountain head of terrorism , coming from a financially powerful Muslim state it ought to rings bells.
You tried to say that the 'financially powerful Muslim state' is noble and peace loving, when I responded, you dragged Pakistan in it. Do what you preach.

Last edited:
What if UAE or SA starts supporting BLA in disguise to take revenge from pakistan for not joining its war?
they dont have to do that they just have to freeze assets of there ruling & militarry elite in SA & UAE and pakistani will do what it is told too ... and in future even pakistani elite knows its not ruled owt

well! it's good thing to know that UAE is taking on Indian side and now no body will hesitate to name that brotherly nation which support Balouch separatists and TTP terrorists and other terrorists which are attacking on Iranians ....

and how will India take sides of UAE in case of if Iran show its muscles??

It's strange when some Arabs preach against nationalism and for a united Ummah when it needs Pakistani troops in Yemen, but forgets to follow through their own lectures when it comes to themselves. Well it's no one faults but our own, when someone acts like a slave with a slave mentality, that is what everyone will make you out to be.

We have more arab than arab Bakistanis who worship the arabs as demigods, I have some hilarious tales of these Bakistanis and their deluded affinity but I will probably get banned if I mention because even on a Pakistani Forum, going against the whims of our aid giving masters would be a bridge too far.

Arre bhai, as according to the Pakistanis if a 'murderer' can become PM of India, why not mass murderer Hafiz Saeed? What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander! :P

Why doesn't India give some proof to Pakistan so that they can arrest the "Mass Murderer". We always ask for proof and your govt run away.

And BTW what about Swami Aseemanand who was granted bail couple of days ago? There is proof against him and yet your court sat him free. In real he is the mass murderer not the Hafiz Saeed. Give some proof or don't say that shit again.

These are the filthy Wahhabis that Pakistanis love.

Saudi muftis:

- مفتي اعظم سابق وهابیون عربستان سعودي

400237_201.jpg

benbaz.jpg

شيخ عبدالعزيز بن عبدالله آل الشيخ - مفتي اعظم وهابیون عربستان سعودي
aleshikh.jpg

n00004001-b.jpg

شیخ عادل الکلبانی - امام جماعت مسجد الحرام
%20%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%84%20%D8%A7%D9%84%DA%A9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%86%DB%8C%20%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%85%20%D8%AC%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AA%20%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AC%D8%AF%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85_1.jpg

عبدالرحمن بن ناصر بن براک- از مفتیان برجسته عربستان
9df6d32b-4b7a-4d28-b649-23a3ef662c78.jpg

صالح بن غانم السدلان از مفتیان سرشناس عربستان سعودی
%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%AF%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%203.jpg

شیخ مران بن متعب بن قوید
%20%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%20%D8%A8%D9%86%20%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A8%20%D8%A8%D9%86%20%D9%82%D9%88%DB%8C%D8%AF_1.JPG

Last edited:
Why doesn't India give some proof to Pakistan so that they can arrest the "Mass Murderer". We always ask for proof and your govt run away.

And BTW what about Swami Aseemanand who was granted bail couple of days ago? There is proof against him and yet your court sat him free. In real he is the mass murderer not the Hafiz Saeed. Give some proof or don't say that shit again.
Similarly, have you any proof on Assemanand? Give some proof or don't say that shit again. :azn:

From Pakistan

4c9EyXkMi.png

And it's such a pity that Pakistanis have nothing else to talk about except their one point agenda of Kashmir at all international forums notwithstanding the fact that no one in the world cares a fuk! Your Kashmir phobia knows no bounds!

Like no body in the entire world fuk about ur bakwaas on first boat burning drama... thn pegion lol ... thn Maymmar... thn Border violation... and now recently even US show finger on your another drama of gurdaspur attack ... this is what you call finger from everyside... man you're no more on 2011 situation lol....

I am glad about this. I hope Pakistani's wake upto the reality that UAE has been funding India. Funding that will circulate into bullets and bombs that our boys on the border face every day.

Do you know how easy it would be to wreak UAE, especially Dubai?

Actually, UAE will make its moves against Pakistan more prominent with time as we continue to develop Gawadar and PCEC because in 15-20 years Gawadar & PCEC will render Dubai useless!

Come on dude no need to be so rude.

When King Faisal cut off oil supplies and deprived the west from oil in October 1973 and said his famous quote “We and our ancestors survived on dates and milk and we will return to them again.

On that day Henry Kissinger – Minister of foreign affairs visited him to try to pull him back from his decision. He said in his memoirs that when he met King Faisal in Jeddah he was sad , so he made a joke and told King Faisal, “My Plane ran out of oil, so will your majesty order it to get supplied with oil and we are ready to pay at International rates?”

He continued in his memoir saying that King Faisal didn’t laugh and raised his head and looked at him and said: “And I’am an old man who wishes to pray in Al-Aqsa before I die, so will you help me in my wish?

That's a very nice little story.........it ends with Saudi Arabia investing Trillions of $$ in US arms and military industries.

True. The reason is the Indian's approach everything with a pragmatic business mind. They will hug a Isreali Jew and make deal in the morning, in the afternoon strike a deal with a Sheikh in Dubai, evening hug a Russian and sign a contract. Late evening they are having a party with American and British. In between calling the Iranians on the phone doing business. It's all in a days work.

Our lot get judgemental, religious, moral which clouds the running of a country. Pakistan treats international relations like boy and girl romances. That is so stupid. States are legal entities.
Real good quote sir............sometimes your post are gem to read on PDF.:pdf:

Back
Top Bottom