What's new

Hindus to Free India of Christians and Muslims by 2021

What's wrong with you?
Hindus can go to Nepal. India was created by Muslims and only Muslims are entitled to rule over it. Hindus should be lucky for that British came in. Or all of them would have been kicked out.

Well my moral support for cause will not make any difference, Ball is in court of Indian Christians & Muslims that they will go back to Hinduism by 2021 or not or the Ghar Wapsi campaigners that they will be able to achieve target or not. Personally i don't find any issue with this campaign as Muslims & Christians also convert people to their religion. You can also start counter campaign to make India Hindus free, i will support that as well.

Heil the Hindu Reich.
Modi is doing great work for Pakistan. Lets salute Modi for his services to Pakistan and also proving Asma Jahangir type people idiots.

it will not because we do not believe in Ummah we are confined to our boundaries only.
ummah has its own contribution to pakistans decline to anarchy , but it is the thought (as in the topic) that counts here. that is why Kazakhstan and the rest of the CIS countries are comparatively better off despite of being muslim countries.
its the thought of the collective majority (or at least the influential flag bearers of the majority) which alters the course of history of a nation.
india doesnt need an ummah to become a religious chaos. all it needs is some determined opportunists and a whole lot of silent ostriches.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom