India trys use behead event to divert attention from domestic rape scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

帅的一匹

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Any possibility? Kindly discuss. Indian goverment might falstify the beheaded soldiers story to divert domestic tension regarding the series rape scandals.

might be a Political tactics used to take aways the focus on the Domestic rape scandal.

I mean why PA behead IA soldier at the very nonce. any conspiracy behind that by Indian goverment?

I mean why PA behead IA soldier at the very nonce. any conspiracy behind that by Indian goverment?

They have done this before.

BUT, the response by indian govt was unusually stern. This may very well be response of a government in deep trouble.

So I do not see a conspiracy, but domestic events affecting foreign policy is possible.

I was amazed to see another gang rape happening on a moving bus just weeks after the first one in spite great public outcry and international humiliation-

Any way the second incident didnt get much media coverage as the media was bz doing state's work of diverting attention towards the usual escape goat Pakistan-

It would be a good idea to keep one's self abreast with local news about a nation / region before putting your imagination on paper.

The court hearing is proceeding well, the judge has instructed the proceeding to be held in camera for two reasons - protect the privacy of the accused & her family and to prevent the press from disturbing the session.

@OP you are not seeing the issue correctly :D

Try to use more brain than random off the hook threads !!

It's definitely a conspiracy, the point is by who?

I was amazed to see another gang rape on a moving bus after the public reaction to the first one-
Any way the second incident didnt get much media coverage as the media was bz doing state's work of diverting attention towards the usual escape goat-

Dude, if you expect rape cases to decrease the next day after one of them catches the public eye, you are just being naive. There are close to 25000 rape case every year in India and probably 10-15% of them in Delhi.
What has changed now is that cases that didnt used to catch media attention and now coming to the fore, so actually you will see more and more news about this in the Indian media. Which is good as it increases awareness about this social issue and will be beneficial in the long run.

Some cheap point scoring by Pakistani and chinese members on defence.pk is hardly a heavy price to pay for this development :)

I was amazed to see another gang rape happening on a moving bus just weeks after the first one in spite great public outcry and international humiliation-

Any way the second incident didnt get much media coverage as the media was bz doing state's work of diverting attention towards the usual escape goat Pakistan-
Everytime Indian goverment got in trouble and Pakistan is always the one....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom