What's new

ow church destroyed Swami Nithyananda! – Rajiv Malhotra

You are attempted to sound intelligent by calling others "Naive" :lol: ......sounds like arvind kejriwal.

Your pathetic attempt is to laugh at things you do not understand nor do you have any shame posting propaganda video that is clearly made to mock Swami Nityananda's teachings (by inserting cheap music and cheaper comments). Worse you compare it to a Evangelist who is funded by americans and put up a show by paying the people in the video. The evangelist video is as real as AMerican wrestling.

Swami Nityananda's teaching pertains to awaking the Kundalini and harness the energy to attain a state of higher consioness. He teaches you to awaken the Muladhara chakra which is located a the base of the spine....somewhere near the prostrate. Hence the jumping while sitting on your ***.

The malayalam word Kundi which represents "***" comes from the world Kundalini. The world kundalini itself comes from the sanskrit word Kundi which means a pot (like you arse).

And yes, Swami Nityananda teaches from the shiva sutra which involves tantra.
There was no need to mix your genuine knowledge with so much hatred. @Hermione is also knowledgeable. And she also disagrees. But see the difference? :azn:
You are attacking the person and not the views. Not cool :disagree:

There was no need to mix your genuine knowledge with so much hatred. @Hermione is also knowledgeable. And she also disagrees. But see the difference? :azn:

LOL. I have attempted to reply in the same tone as the poster.

If you have the gumption to call others fake without proof, expect the same treatment. :coffee:

Yes and as shown by rishis and sages throughout our scriptures they can invoke sexual energy too.

Well unless you cannot make out the qualitative difference between the follower of Sri Sri and a fake pastor I do not know what to argue.

Have you seen Sri Sri's people going about condemning people to hell if they did not follow Sudharshan Kriya?

We're anyways going to hell for being Hindus. Sudarshana Kriya cannot change that.:lol:

No biggie mate. He's well-known for his lack of manners. Leave him to fight his battles with 'strawmen'.:D

We're anyways going to hell for being Hindus. Sudarshana Kriya cannot change that.:lol:
No biggie mate. He's well-known for his lack of manners. Leave him to fight his battles with 'strawmen'.:D
Yeah - but he does have a good deal of info that can at least bowl me over :D Afsos he got the manners of Yahya Khan :P

Yeah - but he does have a good deal of info that can at least bowl me over :D Afsos he got the manners of Yahya Khan :P

:lol: You sure Yahya Khan was so mannerless? I mean, he was an armyman, and the first thing the Army teaches is respect for your fellow comrade.

Cmon guy as if you missed seeing how combative I am. The only people I have learnt from all these years watching PDF is people like Sankranti and Manvantaratruti.

There was another guy, named Adwityagrata. I think he and this guy are one and the same. And what use is knowledge if it doesn't translate into wisdom. What use is practising mind-control through Yoga and then blowing your fuse at the drop of a hat?:lol:

There was another guy, named Adwityagrata. I think he and this guy are one and the same. And what use is knowledge if it doesn't translate into wisdom. What use is practising mind-control through Yoga and then blowing your fuse at the drop of a hat?:lol:

I do not know if he practices yoga, but he surely is very knowledgeable. I can understand the frustration when you have to wade through so much clutter.

You repeating the same crap again. :cheesy: Both intermarried and even North Indians generally have high Southern ancestry from 35-60%. Only difference you have from the North is your language and your food.

So?
How you are telling Aryan-Dravdian theory was to divide people? Why do you think its diving? Why can't you take this has proff of great history?
This proves how your sick mind to impose your Brahminism crap..we already overcame it. You can obviosly live on your fools paradise with discriminating mentality. No one going to stop you :partay:

I do not know if he practices yoga, but he surely is very knowledgeable. I can understand the frustration when you have to wade through so much clutter.

I'd be surprised if he didn't participate in any of such programs, but yet go to great lengths to defend it's exponents. Heck, I've been to a few Sudarshana Kriya classes myself!

How you are telling Aryan-Dravdian theory was to divide people? Why do you think its diving? Why can't you take this has proff of great history?
This proves how your sick mind to impose your Brahminism crap..we already overcame it. You can obviosly live on your fools paradise with discriminating mentality. No one going to stop you :partay:[/quote]

Fact of the matter is Brahmins are back in TN. Tamils have started naming their kids Sanskrit names. Your hatred of Brahmins is irrational.

Thank you for those kind words. What makes you think posts on pdf makes me blow my top ? :angel: .......consider my posts similar to Ayn Rand .....designed to make you pause and think, providing food for thought.

BTW ....You guys missed a few more names ........;)

Last point ....some of you should read up on the son of Atri and Anasuya, Guru Durvasa.

I'd be surprised if he didn't participate in any of such programs, but yet go to great lengths to defend it's exponents. Heck, I've been to a few Sudarshana Kriya classes myself!

You will be surprised to know that I follow no such program, have no such gurus, and yet I do believe them and will always speak in their favor.

Thank you for those kind words. What makes you think posts on pdf makes me blow my top ? :angel: .......consider my posts similar to Ayn Rand .....designed to make you pause and think, providing food for thought.

BTW ....You guys missed a few more names ........;)

Last point ....some of you should read up on the son of Atri and Anasuya, Guru Durvasa.

Any Rand spoke from bitterness and hence her book socked one in the face.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom