What's new

ow church destroyed Swami Nithyananda! – Rajiv Malhotra

You will be surprised to know that I follow no such program, have no such gurus, and yet I do believe them and will always speak in their favor.

Why?! That's not good now, is it? :tsk: Join an evangelical church and Sri Sri's Yoga shibir ASAP and share your experiences here.:D

Why?! That's not good now, is it? :tsk: Join an evangelical church and Sri Sri's Yoga shibir ASAP and share your experiences here.:D

Inertia. Also perhaps being a very content person with my life.

So?
How you are telling Aryan-Dravdian theory was to divide people? Why do you think its diving? Why can't you take this has proff of great history?
This proves how your sick mind to impose your Brahminism crap..we already overcame it. You can obviosly live on your fools paradise with discriminating mentality. No one going to stop you :partay:

Your political views seems a peculiar blend of a communist and a rightist. :eek::eek:

Your political views seems a peculiar blend of a communist and a rightist. :eek::eek:

Its not political view. This is cultural identity.

I'm an agnostic Hindu born in so called upper caste who is against Hindi imposition, caste discrimination with pride of dravdian ancestry and constantly searching for real truth of Hinduism ( the one which was followed before Brahmins fabricated it) :P

Last edited:
It is not to simple as that.

There is a concerted effort to tarnish Hindu Religious Leadership be in Swamy Nityananda or Asaram Bapu. (Both practicing Tantriks)

The word "Brahmin" and "Brahminism" is already Tarnished and is viewed as EVIL. This is similar to tarnishing he word "Priests" because some christian priests are gay or molest children. Without the priests, Christianity dies. Without the Brahmins what happens to Hinduism ???

Are you defending Nityananda and Asaram ?

I am posting facts. You have a problem with that ?

I would like to see one or two facts in simple two sentences ....

Would you deny Asaram has raped the 16 year old girl ? and his son has raped many ?

Would you deny Nityananda was not having s e x with that whore actress ?

I would like to see one or two facts in simple two sentences ....

Would you deny Asaram has raped the 16 year old girl ? and his son has raped many ?

Would you deny Nityananda was not having s e x with that whore actress ?

Asaram's case is in the court. Should the court find that he is a rapist, then I will agree he is a rapist. Likewise his son.

Who Nityananda has sex with is no ones business.

Asaram's case is in the court. Should the court find that he is a rapist, then I will agree he is a rapist. Likewise his son.

Who Nityananda has sex with is no ones business.

Yes it become business when you have sex with whores and yet telling about how to lead a moral life.

These are just "fakesters" and do not represent Hindu culture or what ever .

Yes it become business when you have sex with whores and yet telling about how to lead a moral life.

These are just "fakesters" and do not represent Hindu culture or what ever .

I do not get your logic, even if some one is evil and tells other to live a moral life it is good and should be appreciated.

Would you rather someone be good and tell others to live an immoral life?

You are talking as if Asaram and Nityananda were asking people to open whorehouses and join Taliban.

Weird logic.:lol:

I do not get your logic, even if some one is evil and tells other to live a moral life it is good and should be appreciated.

Would you rather someone be good and tell others to live an immoral life?

You are talking as if Asaram and Nityananda were asking people to open whorehouses and join Taliban.

Weird logic.:lol:

Had your dad also sent your mom to 'sri sri Asaram bapu ji maharaj' to take his 'blessings'?

Or which Bapu ji ka 'Churan' you are using while commenting ?

Because you tend to defend anything which smells like GUTTER.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom