What's new

ow church destroyed Swami Nithyananda! – Rajiv Malhotra

Many of our folks are naive. It isn't all that difficult to pose as an enlightened Godman. But one can't fake it all the time, and hence some of these Godmen get caught in such 'enlightened' acts. :lol:

Do you see much difference in the behaviour of people here? It doesn't matter if it's a Sadhu or an evangelist.:rolleyes:
It is difficult to say without experiencing. I never had any real spiritual experience. But then I attended this Yes+ course of Sri Ravi Shankar. There was no sex stuff( :P ) but the Sudarshan Kriya is one experience I can't describe. :angel:
It was free for the village folk, but for city folks for a 1 week course they charged 2000 bucks! :(

Well you did say that you approve of live-in and then spoke about your better half in the same thought, so I assumed you have a live-in.

If you respect her you will marry her.
Yeah, we intend to. :angel:

Do you consider those people to have an IQ below 60? I saw that news on Kannada channel which was trying to insult them. They say they are flying. They experience flying. It is their out of body experience.

Well, so do the people who're present in such evangelical healing sessions. They too fall down and writhe in some spiritual ecstacy. But frankly, both look farcical.

Yes...but not a Sadhu who claims to derive his spiritual authority and powers from abstinence of sexual activities. The Aghories and Tantra practitioners make no such claims, and hence aren't very popular in mainstream society as spiritual Gurus.

Show me where Nityananda made such claims? No one gives authority to a person just because they abstain from sexual activities, otherwise both you and me both will have to be considered spiritual masters.

Nithyananda's popularity grows by the day. Nothing the church and his detractors can do about it.

It is difficult to say without experiencing. I never had any real spiritual experience. But then I attended this Yes+ course of Sri Ravi Shankar. There was no sex stuff( :P ) but the Sudarshan Kriya is one experience I can't describe. :angel:
It was free for the village folk, but for city folks for a 1 week course they charged 2000 bucks! :(

Yeah, we intend to. :angel:

You should also visit Sufi saints and Evangelical churches....I'm told the experience is electrifying in those sessions too.:D

Well, so do the people who're present in such evangelical healing sessions. They too fall down and writhe in some spiritual ecstacy. But frankly, both look farcical.

Yes people do, they speak in tongues, and have some sort of spiritual experience.

You should also visit Sufi saints and Evangelical churches....I'm told the experience is electrifying in those sessions too.:D
:mad: :P
Been to Ajmer, and also several Cathedrals - beautiful but they look very phoren to me. Hell even the temple of Kheer Bhawani never made me feel what I did in a simple room. There were Sikhs and Christians in the group as well. :angel:

@Indischer - And no - I did not see or feel God or anything like that. I just felt so damn good. More than that. It was actually great. But that's all. No fairies, no angels or chocolate covered mangoes etc :P :omghaha:

Spirituality can be attained in many ways. If Sudharshana Kriya has no power, then why millions of people from all over the world come to practice it. Why are govts paying money to AOL to start these courses in their prisons.

Equate yoga with Evangelicals preaching, really.

Show me where Nityananda made such claims? No one gives authority to a person just because they abstain from sexual activities, otherwise both you and me both will have to be considered spiritual masters.

Nithyananda's popularity grows by the day. Nothing the church and his detractors can do about it.

He does call himself a Swami, and that he received knowledge and blessings from Mahavatar Babaji. That does make him a Yogi, doesn't it? He also doesn't claim to follow Tantric practices.

Spirituality can be attained in many ways. If Sudharshana Kriya has no power, then why millions of people from all over the world come to practice it. Why are govts paying money to AOL to start these courses in their prisons.

Equate yoga with Evangelicals preaching, really.

I'm not equating the practises, just the experiences to be had by those who participate in them. Our focus isn't on the true benefits to be had in either system, but rather the sneak attacks on these systems by members who claim to be it's true exponents. There are plenty of fake Pastors who claim to be capable of divine deeds too.

He does call himself a Swami, and that he received knowledge and blessings from Mahavatar Babaji. That does make him a Yogi, doesn't it? He also doesn't claim to follow Tantric practices.

Yes and as shown by rishis and sages throughout our scriptures they can invoke sexual energy too.

I'm not equating the practises, just the experiences to be had by those who participate in them. Our focus isn't on the true benefits to be had in either system, but rather the sneak attacks on these systems by members who claim to be it's true exponents. There are plenty of fake Pastors who claim to be capable of divine deeds too.

Well unless you cannot make out the qualitative difference between the follower of Sri Sri and a fake pastor I do not know what to argue.

Have you seen Sri Sri's people going about condemning people to hell if they did not follow Sudharshan Kriya?

I have no interest in satsang of sadhubaba. Further I had been told by many if I won't giveup polytheism, I will burn in hellfire. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

I have no interest in satsang of sadhubaba. Further I had been told by many if I won't giveup polytheism, I will burn in hellfire. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Satsangs give a high. They are extremely popular because of that. Just experienced that growing up, one or other house in the neighborhood hand it. But yeah reserve all my rights to be an "in your face" polytheist.

Many of our folks are naive. It isn't all that difficult to pose as an enlightened Godman. But one can't fake it all the time, and hence some of these Godmen get caught in such 'enlightened' acts. :lol:

Do you see much difference in the behaviour of people here? It doesn't matter if it's a Sadhu or an evangelist.:rolleyes:

You are attempted to sound intelligent by calling others "Naive" :lol: ......sounds like arvind kejriwal.

Your pathetic attempt is to laugh at things you do not understand nor do you have any shame posting propaganda video that is clearly made to mock Swami Nityananda's teachings (by inserting cheap music and cheaper comments). Worse you compare it to a Evangelist who is funded by americans and put up a show by paying the people in the video. The evangelist video is as real as AMerican wrestling.

Swami Nityananda's teaching pertains to awaking the Kundalini and harness the energy to attain a state of higher consciousness. He teaches you to awaken the Muladhara chakra which is located a the base of the spine....somewhere near the prostrate. Hence the jumping while sitting on your ***.

The malayalam word Kundi which represents "***" comes from the world Kundalini. The world kundalini itself comes from the sanskrit word Kundi which means a pot (like you arse).

And yes, Swami Nityananda teaches from the shiva sutra which involves tantra.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom