What's new

ow church destroyed Swami Nithyananda! – Rajiv Malhotra

Had your dad also sent your mom to 'sri sri Asaram bapu ji maharaj' to take his 'blessings'?

Or which Bapu ji ka 'Churan' you are using while commenting ?

Because you tend to defend anything which smells like GUTTER.

Cannot defend your logic so getting abusive, huh.

He slept with someone..or maybe many someones..big deal..as long as its consensual you can't do much about it and more importantly have no right to do anything about it.

Is he a fraudster? I sure think he is..can't do much about that either since he isn't exactly barging into my house and coercing me into parting with my money.

Now if there is something truly nefarious behind his facade of "look at me, I can make you levitate" then let the powers that be investigate it. He isn't running after people and beating them up for not living up to some arbitrary moral standards, no need to run after him and beat him up for the same.

Besides, it would be mighty sad if a fellow wasn't getting some, what sort of a shite life would that be!

Cannot defend your logic so getting abusive, huh.

I said whatever I wanted to say.

But you insist let me try one last time.

getting lecture on high moral life from Nityanand is same as lecture on PEACE from Hitler.

Hinduism is not that shallow religion that it need protectors in Asharams and Nityanands.

Hinduism has seen crushers like Mahmood Ghaznavi aur Aurangzebs yet it not only survived but flourished like never before.

Equating Hindusim with these rascals is downgrading of values of Krishna ,adi Shankaracharya and Vivekanand.

read it

I am not a man: Swami Nithyananda

Bangalore, Apr 30: In an unexpected twist to the 'Swami sex scandal' saga, Nithyananda has now claimed that he is not even a man and can not perform sexually.

The controversial godman who is currently in the custody of the Karnataka Criminal Investigative Department (CID) has asked the sleuths to conduct a potency test on him.

"I’m not a man. There’s no way I could have indulged in sexual activities with women. Do a potency test on me," the Times of India quoted Nithyananda as telling the CID officials.

However, the investigative officers chose to ignore the godman's startling claims as his passport clearly identifies him as a male and not as a transgender, the newspaper report said.

I said whatever I wanted to say.

But you insist let me try one last time.

getting lecture on high moral life from Nityanand is same as lecture on PEACE from Hitler.

Hinduism is not that shallow religion that it need protectors in Asharams and Nityanands.

Hinduism has seen crushers like Mahmood Ghaznavi aur Aurangzebs yet it not only survived but flourished like never before.

Equating Hindusim with these rascals is downgrading of values of Krishna ,adi Shankaracharya and Vivekanand.

Fact is you do not own Hinduism. So Asaram and Nityanand remains one of the most popular gurus of Hinduism and you can do zilch about it. Wish you had been to their ashrams, you could have learnt some sabhyatha. All I see as of now is a brute.

Fact is you do not own Hinduism. So Asaram and Nityanand remains one of the most popular gurus of Hinduism and you can do zilch about it. Wish you had been to their ashrams, you could have learnt some sabhyatha. All I see as of now is a brute.

I am not surprised at all to see that ... when well educated person like you and marvat seeing their GURU in alleged rapists and fraudsters...I would be just guessing about what would happen to aam aadmi.

I can not convince because You are a product of Asharam's "special blessings".

I am not surprised at all to see that ... when well educated person like you and marvat seeing their GURU in alleged rapists and fraudsters...I would be just guessing about what would happen to aam aadmi.

I can not convince because You are a product of Asharam's "special blessings".

Too bad you did not have the blessing to amount to anything.

But now its different the enemies are from within. Bastards like Mulayam, Laloo, Nitish, Gandhis and many other sickular pseudo Hindus who not only divide us in the name of caste but also turn blind eye towards prosecution of Hindus by sucking upto these descendents of Ghanzis, Baburs and Aurangzebs.

But now its different the enemies are from within. Bastards like Mulayam, Laloo, Nitish, Gandhis and many other sickular pseudo Hindus who not only divide us in the name of caste but also turn blind eye towards prosecution of Hindus by sucking upto these descendents of Ghanzis, Baburs and Aurangzebs.

Okies ....You talk about Laloo and Mulayam ... Plz also murmur some golden words from your holy mouth about sacred BJP.

Just before election it is kneeling before muslims... Worst form of opportunistic attitude.

BJP will seek forgiveness from Muslims: Rajnath Singh

I would like to see one or two facts in simple two sentences ....

Would you deny Asaram has raped the 16 year old girl ? and his son has raped many ?

Would you deny Nityananda was not having s e x with that whore actress ?

What the fcuk do I care what you would like to see. I would like to see Aishwarya dance naked for me in my private quarters.

How the fcuk wold I know if Asaram has raped anyone. For that matter his son ? I do not spend my time with Asaram 24x7.

Even if he has raped, how does it diminish his knowledge of Hinduism and Tantra ? All it would prove is he does not follow Dharma, not that he is a fraud or his knowledge is any less. Sukracharya was the guru of the asura but his knowledge was not any less than the guru of the deva's, guru Brihaspati.

Since when did allegation substitute for proof ? I alleged that I have raped your mom and you are my bastard son. Now call me daddy. Does that work for you ?

Why should I deny Swami Nityananda had sex with an Actress ? How is it even relevant to the issue ? sex by two consenting adults is just that, sex by two consenting adults........do you visit whore's often to identify them by face and name ?

There is no proof Swami Nityananda has paid for sex with the said actress. In fact, the said actress has donated money to the ashram. In fact the videos only show foreplay, not sex. So where is the proof there was sex ? Non of the party concerned has admitted it. Even then how is that anyone's business? Nityananda was a sanyasi, not a brahmachari. A tantric sanyasi.

Last edited:
Nithyananda video: Ranjitha dons saffron, now Ma Anandmayi - The Times of India

BANGALORE: South Indian film actress Ranjitha, who courted controversy a few years ago after a sleaze video involving her and godman Swami Nithyananda Paramananda went viral, on Thursday took a vow and became a sanyasin at the godman's ashram near Bidadi, off Mysore Road and 30 km from Bangalore.

Ranjitha was among 40 others who were given the deeksha (oath) by Nithyananda to coincide with his birthday celebrations. The actor has been re-christened as Ma Anandamayi.

Ranjitha, a disciple of Nithyananda, had been in the news for the wrong reasons after her alleged romp with the godman was aired in various television channels. Forensic tests later found the video to be morphed.

Sources close to the actor said she has decided to spend the rest of her life at the ashram wearing saffron robes. She has been assigned the responsibility of taking care of the foreign operations of the ashram.

Activists of several pro-Kannada organizations, meanwhile, staged a protest in front of the Nithyananda Dhyanapeetham in Bidadi as news of the actor becoming a sanyasin spread.

Deputy superintendent of police Ramalingappa of Ramanagaram sub division told TOI that the disturbance lasted only for a few minutes. The protesters dispersed after the ashram authorities locked the gates preventing the crowd from gate-crashing into the premises where the ceremony was in progress.

Okies ....You talk about Laloo and Mulayam ... Plz also murmur some golden words from your holy mouth about sacred BJP.

Just before election it is kneeling before muslims... Worst form of opportunistic attitude.

BJP will seek forgiveness from Muslims: Rajnath Singh

LOL. A fool will remain a fool. Here is something form your own post.

IF we have ever committed any mistake, I assure you that we will bow down and ask for forgiveness,” Rajnath Singh said.

The meaning is clear. BJP has NOT committed any mistake so they have NOT and will NOT be bowing down and asking for forgiveness.

IF whenever they do commit a mistake, THEN they will ask for forgiveness :lol:

What a pity you do not have the intelligence to understand simple english or diplomatic talk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom