What's new

Telling China's true story

Ah these self praising articles by CPC mouth-piece!! OP, before posting the article you should have checked the trashy source of it..

Ah these self praising articles by CPC mouth-piece!! OP, before posting the article you should have checked the trashy source of it..
prove it as the 'CPC mouth-piece' with sources, otherwise you are just using your usual Indian delusion to deny reality

In the mind of Indians, white people should be servants. I guess other Asians do not qualify to even be servants

prove it as the 'CPC mouth-piece' with sources, otherwise you are just using your usual Indian delusion to deny reality

:lol: you want me to prove the obvious.. you got to get real instead of asking lame questions..

In the mind of Indians, white people should be servants. I guess other Asians do not qualify to even be servants
what are you blabbering? take rest.. comeback tomorrow and tell what you were saying..

says so, the born troll..

what are you blabbering? take rest.. comeback tomorrow and tell what you were saying..

if you ask him to come even after a year than also he will only troll..

:lol: you want me to prove the obvious.. you got to get real instead of asking lame questions..
lol as I expected```low IQ combined with heavy brainwashing is irreversible. its like a human talking to a stupid cow```

Thanks for the posting.

I firmly believe that for big countries like China and India, one cannot give any meaningful analysis unless he/she lives in these countries for at least two years. Unfortunately, if you read so called free western media, most articles are written by those know very little about China and tend to exaggerate on one aspect. That sells the news since most news readers don't care about the truth, they need some sensation for the day and the dose has to be stronger and stronger. Overtime, most westerners get so arrogant and ignorant, no wander these old powers are going down. What I see US today is quite similar to China in 1950 - 1980s, most people are really brainwashed.

A good example is this human right thing, the author said he has interviewed a lot of people, I'd bet $10000 that less than 5% of these people say human right violation is the main problem in China. But if you ask westerners, I'd bet the same money that 95% or more people saying that's number one issue in China and China will explode because of that. Time and time I see comments like "In China, you cannot read CNN/BBC../TOI/Rediff", "In China, if you say bad things about government/CCP, you are in trouble/killed", and these are not only from westerners, they are from people from other developing countries like India as well. This greatly puzzles me, since if you only read CNN etc, India is like a middle ages country troubled by caste, honer killing, girl burned because of lack of dowry, forced child prostitution, poverty on and on, which is very similar to reports on China - sensationalism makes the news and truth does not matter. I am sure Indian posters don't believe that gives the full picture of India. But somehow a few people here strongly feels he knows the truth on China because they read newspapers.

It is quite common that westerners and Indians who have lived in China for a while have positive opinions on China and often defend China on various sites, but they are usually labeled as "50-cents party" by most commentators . Really funny.

China is facing some huge challenges, but a completely different list from what people like Gordan Chang see.

Got to agree with S10 on this.
Dude seriously that post is huge you could try highlighting or summarizing.

If that post, which is useful btw, is huge for you, then i pity your schooling and lack of reading habits.

but a completely different list from what people like Gordan Chang see.

Gordan Chang is a joke he uses his Chinese background to make money I'm still waiting for china's collapse that was suppose to happen in 2006 maybe they rescheduled it after my vacation.

Gordan Chang is a joke he uses his Chinese background to make money I'm still waiting for china's collapse that was suppose to happen in 2006 maybe they rescheduled it after my vacation.

Gordy just has an inferiority complex cause his dad was Chinese and everyone looked down on him for it.

:lol: I bet I got higher IQ than a copy cat shoe maker, for sure!!

Troll will remain troll.. Be it one post, 12 posts or 3079 posts!!

When I'm taking flak by being called a troll, that means I'm over the target. Many Indians believe that making white people servants as a proof of racial superiority. As you can see from the video, Indians regard white servants as disgusting and dirty. I'm not making this up, its all from the video. Is this the true nature of Indians? If judge by the posting of many Indians here, the answer is a resounding yes. But fortunately, most Indians are not like Indians in here.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom