What's new

India trys use behead event to divert attention from domestic rape scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The protest was over and the court proceeding started to public's demand and satisfaction way before LOC incident.

Now a Chinese is telling us to ponder on his factious conspiracy theory. To much Pakistani conspiracy theories he is sniffing.

What is your interest in this whole issue Mr. China ?

Any possibility? Kindly discuss. Indian goverment might falstify the beheaded soldiers story to divert domestic tension regarding the series rape scandals.

might be a Political tactics used to take aways the focus on the Domestic rape scandal.

Lol !! Do u think so another news shouldnt make headlines at all?

I even saw a report in local newspaper, that the govt forced SACHIN TENDULKAR to retire just before Pakistan series to divert away attention from the rape case..

U can support ur friends, but not at this level.. Its very cheap and shamefull of u... This is an dishonor to the soldier who died, and an insult to all soldiers of the world

Everytime Indian goverment got in trouble and Pakistan is always the one....................

Its exactly the opposite. Whenver Pakistan is in trouble, it uses the WAR as a solution to get united...

I was amazed to see another gang rape happening on a moving bus just weeks after the first one in spite great public outcry and international humiliation-
Any way the second incident didnt get much media coverage as the media was bz doing state's work of diverting attention towards the usual escape goat Pakistan-
Dude, I have explained earlier why Delhi rape created such outrage.

Malala shooting also created such outrage but there are many children killed by terrorists in recent times, we can ask the same thing. The tribal case where body of a woman and 2 children didn't get media attention from all over the world.

To understand this, you have to understand what creates shock wave. If you want, I can report the reason behind Delhi rape case far reaching protest.

As for impact, I can also tell you what changes it brought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom