What's new

India Tops World's Racism Charts

Ḥashshāshīn;4299732 said:
Why is Jordan so high? Maybe @BLACKEAGLE can elaborate.

My opinion what that Qatar followed by Iraq are most racist among Arab countries, didn't knew @BLACKEAGLE is more racist than them

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't change the fact

And what fact would that be.....despite Indians, like most South Asians being of dark skin have the knack of being racists towards the Black Africans.....that's almost like pot calling the Kettle black.

Look who is taking this..
Nation created on religion basis.
Divided on basis of language
Fighting for survival on secterian....

Look who is talking about the religious tolerance. :omghaha: Do you see Indian minorities lining up outside foreign embassies to flee the country.

It's obvious the "I" in Indian must be for idiots ....since you are incompetent to comprehend or rather digest the fact that it's not me claiming but rather the survey was carried out by the reputable Washington-based Pew Research Centre. :cuckoo:

It's obvious the "I" in Indian must be for idiots ....since you are incompetent to comprehend or rather digest the fact that it's not me claiming but rather the survey was carried out by the reputable Washington-based Pew Research Centre. :cuckoo:

Get off your high horse :lol: Pakistanis should be the last country on earth that criticizes India, as a matter of fact if India ever reaches the level of fail Pak is currently at, I would personally nuke India myself as I would feel we have completely failed at humanity.

Look who is taking this..
Nation created on religion basis.
Divided on basis of language
Fighting for survival on secterian....

And all this chest thumping from the dweller of a nation where the menace of Caste thrives and practised liberally.

And what fact would that be.....despite Indians, like most South Asians being of dark skin have the knack of being racists towards the Black Africans.....that's almost like pot calling the Kettle black.

Pakistan has systematically wiped out all other relegious groups. You have no relegious intolerance coz...tehre are no other relegions left anyway. There is no comparison.

And all this chest thumping from the dweller of a nation where the menace of Caste thrives and practised liberally.

Yes, we know Caste is one of the issues in India and we are gradually decreasing it.It's not easy to eradicate these social issues within 1 day which has long roots thousands of years back specially with 1.2 Billion population.

Unlike Pakistan we are not in a DENIAL MODE who simply REFUSE to admit that the basis of Pakistan was wrong and they need to separate religion from the state.Bangladesh learned it in a hard way and got it separated from you.

Instead of accepting this you are turning to be more and more RADICAL and the result is the current state Pakistan is ie chaos,bloodshed.blasts/drones/terrorism... 50,000 dead.

65 years and the overall image of India and Pakistan on the world stage is totally different.:coffee:

Get off your high horse :lol: Pakistanis should be the last country on earth that criticizes India, as a matter of fact if India ever reaches the level of fail Pak is currently at, I would personally nuke India myself as I would feel we have completely failed at humanity.

Save your BS for some one else, you Indians think you are Gods gift to the world or something.
Your razzmatazz Bollywood does best to put on the soft image but the reality of derelict and bankrupt mindset of Indians is never far from the surface.....before making tall claims and pointing fingers at others, a little introspection shouldn't come as a rude awakening.

Crime Against Dalits

Statistics compiled by India's National Crime Records Bureau indicate that in the year 2000, the last year for which figures are available, 25,455 crimes were committed against Dalits. Every hour two Dalits are assaulted; every day three Dalit women are raped, two Dalits are murdered, and two Dalit homes are torched.

India's "Untouchables" Face Violence, Discrimination

Ladies and Gentlemen, this was the underlying reason for PARTITION of INDIA in 1947. Muslims of the Sub-Continent wanted to get away from these RACIST PEOPLE and those who could did get away from them. Sadly 250 Million Muslims are still suffering under the yoke of these Terrorist People. They have terrorized the various minorities of India with their bigotry and belligerence.

Indians and Pakistanis belong to the same race. The Partition was along religious lines, not racial lines.

Back
Top Bottom