What's new

India Tops World's Racism Charts

Look who is talking about the religious tolerance. :omghaha: Do you see Indian minorities lining up outside foreign embassies to flee the country.

i think he is right. religious discrimination against minorities in pakistan are at low numbers,
since most minorities have already left the country

I'm sorry but this is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen. India is one of the most, if not the most diverse, nation on the planet. It is a melting pot of different races,religions, colours etc- you'll find Mundirs next to Mosques, next to A Church and opposite a Gurdwara.

According to this survey India is the most racist nation surveyed?

If Indians are so racist why is a WHITE, Italian born, Catholic arguably the most powerful person in the country?

And I'd say that in the West you're not going to get many people admit to being racist it's not "politically correct".

i think he is right. religious discrimination against minorities in pakistan are at low numbers,
since most minorities have already left the country

Now, you are under playing it.

As if they left voluntarily, leaving behind everything that was theirs. ;)

:lol: we dont want to claim it. And your choice of words NORTH Indian already proved that there is difference between aryan and dravidian. whereas majority of Indians recenty tried to prove that entire India is aryan ;)

anyway come back to the topic

You need to read up about what the genetics is saying.

Making ill informed comments without knowledge mat work in some places with low education levels.

You need to read up about what the genetics is saying.

Making ill informed comments without knowledge mat work in some places with low education levels.

I saw numbers of Pakistanis claiming people living West of Radcliffe Line are pure Aryans and that to the East are Dravidians. You can't blame them for this textbook effect. ;)

we had already debated aryan dravidan thing to death in other threads already :) the outcome was Indians claimed only 25% are dravidian adn 75% of India is aryan :)

I believe you were the one who claimed Brauhis(or no Pakistani) have Dravidian connection. :cuckoo:

I'm sorry but this is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen. India is one of the most, if not the most diverse, nation on the planet. It is a melting pot of different races,religions, colours etc- you'll find Mundirs next to Mosques, next to A Church and opposite a Gurdwara.

According to this survey India is the most racist nation surveyed?

If Indians are so racist why is a WHITE, Italian born, Catholic arguably the most powerful person in the country?

And I'd say that in the West you're not going to get many people admit to being racist it's not "politically correct".

I said the same thing. It is a pathetic conclusion from a patethic so called "survey".

And unexpectedly, some wannabes have latched on to it. ;)

See, racism is not only about the supposed choice of neighbors. It is about the general culture of tolerance in the society.

Tolerance for differences: Ethnic, religious, linguistic, skin color...

Then there is also the culture of being politically correct. The Western world will do better because they are more politically correct when answering these questions, even if they throw bananas at the darker skinned players at the football games.

Also the way the questions are phrased. In many Indian languages, there is no word for "race". The way the question is put can skew the results.

I think it is an absurd study and the conclusions are even more absurd.

I saw numbers of Pakistanis claiming people living West of Radcliffe Line are pure Aryans and that to the East are Dravidians. You can't blame them for this textbook effect. ;)

No Muslims ever used to claim to be Aryans till some years back. They used to try and claim to be Arabs earlier...

Its a new fashion.

Funny thing is Ayran is a Hindu/Vedic term and so is Jahiliya for them. ;)

No Muslims ever used to claim to be Aryans till some years back. They used to try and claim to be Arabs earlier...

Its a new fashion.

Funny thing is Ayran is a Hindu/Vedic term and so is Jahiliya for them. ;)

More to do with the skin color obsession, all the times Pakistan try to prove that they belong to White race with no similarity with India . @Spring Onion was attempting to prove that Indians have no Aryan connection but Pakistanis are and even deny that any Pakistani even the isolated Dravidian group in Pakistan the Brahui has any connection with Dravidian people.

If you ever get the chance to see a conversation between Afghans and Pakistanis, you will be extremely surprised. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
More to do with the skin color obsession, all the times Pakistan try to prove that they belong to White race with no similarity with India . @Spring Onion was attempting to prove that Indians have no Aryan connection but Pakistanis are and even deny that any Pakistani even the isolated Dravidian group in Pakistan the Brahui has any connection with Dravidian people.

Mostly out of ignorance and the annual itch for a new identity.

If you ever get the chance to see a conversation between Afghans and Pakistanis, you will be extremely surprised. :)

I am sure. You have some link?

Last edited by a moderator:
How many people understand what a "race" is in India? I mean, how many races are there in India? But I agree to one point, Indians do tend to live in their own group, sometimes by state, sometimes by religion/cast and the list goes on and on and on. It is not to say we are "Intolerant" but afraid of unknown or "loosing" one's way of life. The problem with the survey is, it directly jumps to the conclusion that if one doesn't want his/her neighbour to be of another race, he/she is a racist (which is the case in western society) and explicitly do not ask why they don't want....

How many people understand what a "race" is in India? I mean, how many races are there in India? But I agree to one point, Indians do tend to live in their own group, sometimes by state, sometimes by religion/cast and the list goes on and on and on. It is not to say we are "Intolerant" but afraid of unknown or "loosing" one's way of life. The problem with the survey is, it directly jumps to the conclusion that if one doesn't want his/her neighbour to be of another race, he/she is a racist (which is the case in western society) and explicitly do not ask why they don't want....

a while back some of your own countrymen here were claiming that if the survey was about religion India would have scored best :)

for the claimers of vedic this and vedic that Vedic rayans were NOT Hindu in the first place ;) anyway move on we accept for a while that hindus are NOT dravidian they are all pure aryans the martial race thats why they dont want any other race (dravidians) as their neighbour ;)

a while back some of your own countrymen here were claiming that if the survey was about religion India would have scored best :)

for the claimers of vedic this and vedic that Vedic rayans were NOT Hindu in the first place ;) anyway move on we accept for a while that hindus are NOT dravidian they are all pure aryans the martial race thats why they dont want any other race (dravidians) as their neighbour ;)

No Hindu says they don't have Dravidian connection, its Pakistanis who are wannable whites.

Hi Allah.

So much ignorance openly allowed!

Do you know what is "dravidian"? How did this term come into being?

Or that the "dravidian" consider themselves far superior to the kabayalis?

No Hindu says they don't have Dravidian connection, its Pakistanis who are wannable whites.

587px-Dravidian_subgroups.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom