What's new

India Tops World's Racism Charts

So you are NOT dravidians

Interesting when kabailis get interested in such issues. ;)

Purity ? my foot. The Indians these days are ashamed of their dravidian culture and race and are trying to prove through fake Indian originated researches that Hindus are Aryan NOT dravidian

Totay ki tarah ratana kaafi nahi hai.

On the one hand you claim that you people are uneducated and should be excused.

On the other hand you make these pathetic claims.

See, one can really go racist against your kabaili people and this time you will need to a "peaceful rally" in London with 70000 people. ;)

Interesting survey. Last time I checked Indian did'nt constitutionalize discrimination on basis of religion, unlike some other countries ehem ehem :coffee:

:laugh: your religion already constituionalise low and high cast .

anyway the survey asked Indians if they would like to have a neighbour nextdoor within India within their city from a different race of Indians, 43% said NO.

thats not our fault. The survey was NOT about religion if it was then i am sure you would have toped haters' chart as well.

Interesting when kabailis get interested in such issues. ;)

Totay ki tarah ratana kaafi nahi hai.

On the one hand you claim that you people are uneducated and should be excused.

On the other hand you make these pathetic claims.

See, one can really go racist against your kabaili people and this time you will need to a "peaceful rally" in London with 70000 people. ;)

the day Indian hindus started trying to pose as kabulis :)

anyway the survey asked Indians if they would like to have a neighbour nextdoor within India within their city from a different race of Indians, 43% said NO.

thats not our fault. The survey was NOT about religion if it was then i am sure you would have toped haters' chart as well.

Ask a Karachi guy if he wants to live with anyone from Orangi! ;)

They may want them as chowkidars and waiters. But that is about it.

BTW, only one religion seems to want to kill apostates (while all of you are others' apostates yourself! ;) , sects like Ahmedis and Shia seem to be Wajib Ul Qatl and you surely carry out what is wajib. 20,000 Shia killed just in Pakistan, hundreds of thousands or millions across the Ummah.

Even you try to be a little racist! That is really fun. ;)

the day Indian hindus started trying to pose as kabulis :)

Kabuli nahi kabaili or kabayali.

Means kabeelay wala (as in tribals).

Why will you bring Aryans and Dravidians to this topic, who are you avenging?

She want to prove that the Radcliffe line divides The Aryans and the Dravidians. :cheesy: You know the skin color obsession of our neighbour. :laugh:

Well yes there were issues but things are moving in the right direction. Reformation was necessary, unlike of course some people/religions who continue ostracize an entire community (read ahmediyya muslims).

And where exactly did you check....albeit, not ideally placed but even Pakistan is below India.

On religious discrimination, India next only to Iraq: US thinktank

On religious discrimination, India next only to Iraq: US thinktank - Times Of India

Did'nt get my point did you, "constituionalize" meaning discrimination enshrined in law of the land.

Back
Top Bottom