What's new

India to train Sri Lankan navy

India first need to train their incompetent Navy before training others.

To be honest, Sri Lankan navy should be training the Indian navy, not the other way around.

First of all ask your navy to become competent enough to counter Vietnam. They randomly fire on your navy at any time and your guys run away. Once your Navy becomes competent to counter Vietnam, We shall talk about Indian Navy training.

How do you plan on spending your 50 cents?

50 cent is 2 days House hold expense of average Chinese. (24 cemtX2). Still he will save 2 cent.

Dear Tamils,

Our hearts weep for Rohingya Muslims but not for our own people. We are training the Sinhala backstabbers so that they can kill you in cold blood to satisfy their thirst of hatred against you.
My man you had been just quiet about them. Now all of the sudden your heart is bleeding. you had been spectating alot of posts and thanking them regardless of knowing what the heck is the real issue to be dealing with. Had it been uramqui you would just stick to thanking not appreciating the truth. get at me dawg......!!!!!

Dear Tamils,

Our hearts weep for Rohingya Muslims but not for our own people. We are training the Sinhala backstabbers so that they can kill you in cold blood to satisfy their thirst of hatred against you.

STFU honestly, the Lankan Tamils are not "our own people". I couldn't care less what happens to them, and that's what you should think too.

You would hijack India's foreign policy to satisfy some idiotic sense of loyalty towards an ethnic group for no reason whatsoever.

STFU honestly, the Lankan Tamils are not "our own people". I couldn't care less what happens to them, and that's what you should think too.

You would hijack India's foreign policy to satisfy some idiotic sense of loyalty towards an ethnic group for no reason whatsoever.

Why do we have to train them?
I can understand Foreign policy issues,but the Tamil issue is very much part of our relations with SL,why sideline that?

Stop making idiotic statements.
Tamils are loyal to this country.

I can understand Foreign policy issues,but the Tamil issue is very much part of our relations with SL,why sideline that?

I think he is confused between TN fishermen killings and Lankan Tamils issue.

Tamil Indians are loyal to India, yes. I'm talking about Lankan Tamils.

In any case that doesn't change the fact that Tamil Indian fishermen that are trespassing into Lankan waters are still breaking their law.

There is no reason why they shouldn't be put in jail. India too does this with Pakistani/etc fishermen.

Yes I understand that the ceding of the Katchaveethu(?) island is contentious. You can take that up with the GoI, but until there is an agreement with GoSL, that island is still sovereign Lankan territory and so are the waters surrounding it. It does not matter if the fishermen have been going there for 42523523 years, they are still breaking Lankan laws in Lankan waters.

I think he is confused between TN fishermen killings and Lankan Tamils issue.

The original poster did not hint that he was talking about the recent fishermen issue/s.

I whole heartedly welcome this move. Piracy in our area has seen a decrease,thanks to the improved performance of the regional navies,mostly IN and SL. Training their navy will help us to keep the piracy in check in the area,and improve diplomatic relationships.

Why we are thinking SL Tamils as our own people?? They are not.. We dont have to bleed for them.. As far as training is concerned, its a welcome move... Our Navy cannot single handedly stop all those smuggling and illegal arms trade happening in that area..

and i plan to give some money to chinese ppl to buy a proxy server so that they can enjoy facebook and you tube.lol

You're a paid BJP bot aren't you?

This a very dangerous trend started by "Feku fans" to see Indian govt (They see shinde in the statement of home minister). too through the prism of congress of BJP, Any how this party is destined to rule India one more time before being packed off by public for a long time to come as this party is natural party of opposition, we have seen many such reasons like disrupting parliament and let country waiting for some very crucial bills to be passed. they do not remember that congress helped NDA pass many such bills of economic imortance

This a very dangerous trend started by "Feku fans" to see Indian govt (They see shinde in the statement of home minister). too through the prism of congress of BJP, Any how this party is destined to rule India one more time before being packed off by public for a long time to come as this party is natural party of opposition, we have seen many such reasons like disrupting parliament and let country waiting for some very crucial bills to be passed. they do not remember that congress helped NDA pass many such bills of economic imortance
bro this time bjp will win... no one trusts a party which have more scam rate than success rate. :)

Tamil Indians are loyal to India, yes. I'm talking about Lankan Tamils.

In any case that doesn't change the fact that Tamil Indian fishermen that are trespassing into Lankan waters are still breaking their law.

There is no reason why they shouldn't be put in jail. India too does this with Pakistani/etc fishermen.

Yes I understand that the ceding of the Katchaveethu(?) island is contentious. You can take that up with the GoI, but until there is an agreement with GoSL, that island is still sovereign Lankan territory and so are the waters surrounding it. It does not matter if the fishermen have been going there for 42523523 years, they are still breaking Lankan laws in Lankan waters.

The original poster did not hint that he was talking about the recent fishermen issue/s.

This shows the callous indifference prevalent among the Indians here. Katchatheevu is contentious issue and illegally granted area to SL and you can take it up with the GOI? You means people of TN? And Katchatheevu not part of India? Haven't TN contributed for the Strategic interests like Kashmir, Siachen and Akshai Chin and what are these areas to TN people? But haven't they identified themselves with the cause? And this is the response TN people are getting - you can take it up with the GOI.

Granted there are tresspassing in the region outside of Katchatheevu. Let the SL law takes its course for them. But what about the ones around the Katchatheevu?

This shows the callous indifference prevalent among the Indians here. Katchatheevu is contentious issue and illegally granted area to SL and you can take it up with the GOI? You means people of TN? And Katchatheevu not part of India? Haven't TN contributed for the Strategic interests like Kashmir, Siachen and Akshai Chin and what are these areas to TN people? But haven't they identified themselves with the cause?

Granted there are tresspassing in the region outside of Katchatheevu. Let the SL law takes its course for them. But what about the ones around the Katchatheevu?

I couldn't care less. Katchaveethu has been legally ceded to SL. It is legally a part of their country and that is accepted by the GoI. Your problem is with the GoI, take it up with the Government, the SLN are doing their job and doing it well.

It wasn't illegally occupied like Aksai Chin, Kashmir etc. Don't draw parallels where there are none.

PS: When I say you that means anybody who cares about it.

The island that was ceded was not done illegally. You might not agree with how it was done, but that does not make it illegal.

I couldn't care less. Katchaveethu has been legally ceded to SL. It is legally a part of their country and that is accepted by the GoI. Your problem is with the GoI, take it up with the Government, the SLN are doing their job and doing it well.

It wasn't illegally occupied like Aksai Chin, Kashmir etc. Don't draw parallels where there are none.

PS: When I say you that means anybody who cares about it.

You don't get the background about Akshai Chin especially do you? It is illegally occupied by India but ofcourse the region is not with India. But I am not going there now.

Katchatheevu is illegally granted by GOI. Any land ceded to foreign countries should have the approval of the parliament and none was passed. But I know your response and I know it is futile to discuss with you. The fight is done with TN government and the erstwhile king of Ramnad who owned this land with proper documents in the courts against the callous GOI. Beyond this I am going to stop here.

Back
Top Bottom