What's new

India to train Afghan Forces.

If the military training is deemed as indoctrination against Pakistan, overt and covert measures including violence must be used to deter and prevent any contacts.

If the military training is deemed as indoctrination against Pakistan, overt and covert measures including violence must be used to deter and prevent any contacts.

The training is to prevent the above said things to happen over there land.

hi santro..

Will pakistan provide military training for officers of northern alliance led regime? If so, has provided provided any such offers to karzai or coalition forces?

It will be interesting to see, what the US, ISAF & Co couldn't achieve with all their fire-power and high tech gadgets, how India will be able to fill that vacuum, specially after the US Security umbrella gets withdrawn.

We are not sending any troops there to fight.We are assisting the ANA,which is the army of a country recognized by both India and Pakistan.It is upto the Afghans to look after the security.We will be happy to assist with trainings and equipments.

Are you planning to station a few hundred thousand men in Afghanistan ??......just like America originally asked. !!! GOOD.

No ....just train their armed forces into a standard army to deal with afghan security. Please get rid of the idiea that india is trying to encircle pakistan in way. We have enough conventional strength and dont need to indulge in asymmetric stuff...

Whats incredibly fishy is that this tamygu guy who joined the day VKVM was banned is getting into lively repartees with the same old suspects who used to entertain the VKVM troll too.

There are many false flagger hiding in Indian flag. Don't know why they are ashamed of own flag. Mods also not taking action. I have reported for 4 such false flagger using Indian flag :disagree:

They are banned very late once they complete their false propaganda and troll.

We are not sending any troops there to fight.We are assisting the ANA,which is the army of a country recognized by both India and Pakistan.It is upto the Afghans to look after the security.We will be happy to assist with trainings and equipments.

Mate how difficult is that? Firstly if Indian forces start getting attacked in Afghanistan are they going to say "NO NO NO We are here to assist with training and equipment". Give me a break. Either the politicians are talking rubbish or you guys are in with both feet and not just dipping your toes. Once you're in you are in for the long haul. Thats my opinion

Exactly my point....What the US and others couldn't achieve in a decade. !!!

Yes pretty friendly regime inside the Presidential palace, what about the rest of the country.....Saddam may have been a tyrant but at least there was some form of normality in the country. Even the news channels have lost the appetite of reporting daily bombings in that country. Any way.....good luck.

and who calls the shots at the end of the day ?

Windjammer

Bro i am pleased at Indias strategical move. I genuinely am. Where USA have failed hopefully they will succeed. What we must do is tighten our borders completely and make sure the mig21s (aka flying coffins) are not used over our air space as that may be worse than the drone situation. :azn:

Who will use MIG 21 in war ? They are just numbers and not for air superiority. All will be replaced with more MKI, Rafale/Typhoon, PAK FA / FGFA and Tejas MK1,2.

We will deploy Sukhoi 30 MKI or Rafale/Typhoon. :azn:

Windjammer

Bro i am pleased at Indias strategical move. I genuinely am. Where USA have failed hopefully they will succeed. What we must do is tighten our borders completely and make sure the mig21s (aka flying coffins) are not used over our air space as that may be worse than the drone situation. :azn:

mamu .. u fly f7's too...

Who will use MIG 21 in war ? They are just numbers.

We will deploy Sukhoi 30 MKI or Rafale/Typhoon. :azn:

They may be numbers to you and thats a matter for you and who you chose to send on these exclusive one off missions.(they will be one off from what i have heard). I am only concerned about our civilians. If they start falling out of the skies they wont be just numbers - they will be killing innocent people. India really needs to look into these flying coffins. They really are unincredible. :azn:

Mate how difficult is that? Firstly if Indian forces start getting attacked in Afghanistan are they going to say "NO NO NO We are here to assist with training and equipment". Give me a break. Either the politicians are talking rubbish or you guys are in with both feet and not just dipping your toes. Once you're in you are in for the long haul. Thats my opinion

Trainings are conducted in areas where you cannot come under sudden attack.Besides this training is not something new.There have been previous batches as well.They have been trained in India.
Let us say,that situations arise such that the Indian soldiers came under fire,then they would return fire,for that matter any one would under those circumstances.
But that does not mean Indian army will go all out to pursue the talibans.Its simply not our job.

Trainings are conducted in areas where you cannot come under sudden attack.Besides this training is not something new.There have been previous batches as well.They have been trained in India.
Let us say,that situations arise such that the Indian soldiers came under fire,then they would return fire,for that matter any one would under those circumstances.
But that does not mean Indian army will go all out to pursue the talibans.Its simply not our job.

Ok lets agree to disagree. I will stick to the fact Indians will be able to do what no one else has been able to do. They will provide training and everything else you suggest. I think in about 3 months time India will renegotiate their involvement and to what level .You see talk is cheap. Actions and losses are not.

Back
Top Bottom