What's new

India to join US-led anti-ISIS war

Oh I'm sorry, we are not scared of trash

True. Plus the real issue is not going after ISIS- it's going after ISIS with the US. I mean they just screw up every single such thing. Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan- they've messed up so much.

Lol, and it's the fault of the US? how?.

What did they do wrong in Afghanistan for e.g.? I admit that instead of going after Pakistan where the al qaeda actually was and is - they wasted their time in Afghanistan.

What else did they do wrong in Afghanistan?

Not so simple bro. It is not clear till now even the minutest of the details like who is funding them, who is providing them with arms,

What do you think, what your Petro-Dollars Rich friends of KSA, Qatar & other ME are doing????

how many sympathizers they have in our country etc etc .

Are you waiting the "Vail to be Uncovered" for the Sympathisers only on Arrival of ISIS in India?????

ISIS will be dealt with...but we'll never get to know about the details.

You mean Indian Involvement???? Forget it!!!!

If you want to really clear this mess act OPENLY be it China, Russia or India.

Oh I'm sorry, we are not scared of trash

True. Plus the real issue is not going after ISIS- it's going after ISIS with the US. I mean they just screw up every single such thing. Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan- they've messed up so much.

US lost every war in mid east. US is a tired bull now. groups like ISIS will keep rising in mid east as long oil greedy west controls it

US lost every war in mid east. US is a tired bull now. groups like ISIS will keep rising in mid east as long oil greedy west controls it

US is not 'tired'. They still have the will. The problem is that pentagon and policy makers don't seem to understand how to handle things. Whatever they do seems to end up things becoming messier.

US is not 'tired'. They still have the will. The problem is that pentagon and policy makers don't seem to understand how to handle things. Whatever they do seems to end up things becoming messier.

thats because their policies are one sided. things gonna become more messier as i said groups like ISIS will keep rising

No one else is willing to go against them. So what other option do they have? Let them have killed those 40000 yezidis on tht mountain top or let them take over baghdad? .

thats because their policies are one sided. things gonna become more messier as i said groups like ISIS will keep rising

Let's for a moment assume that the international community stops humanitarian aid and weapons plus stops the air raids - what happens to Iraq and Syria and Jordan? Continuation of beheadings and mass killings?.

No one else is willing to go against them. So what other option do they have? Let them have killed those 40000 yezidis on tht mountain top or let them take over baghdad? .

man this situation wouldnt have occurred if they didnt invade there in 2003. obviously i'm against the killing.

Really??? And How do you know that? Does your uncle whose driver whose daughter is married to a soldier who was serving tea to a general whose friend told you and its all true

Oh...10 posts on this forum and you start judging senior members and call me a pakistani? :lol:
If you want to know under whom I work or to whom I report to or on what I work...I cannot reveal it here. You may get to know about it from members who have met me in our last get together in hyderabad. :azn:

You clearly are deluded and its pointless talking to :lol: "senior member" who cant reveal reveal what great things he does besides gracing us with his himalayen intellect. NSA is there to deepen the lines of communication and to give that relationship meat and bones

Last edited:
man this situation wouldnt have occurred if they didnt invade there in 2003. obviously i'm against the killing.

I would rather if we concentrate on what's happening now. They obviously wouldn't have imagined this scenario 10 years ago.

Let's for a moment assume that the international community stops humanitarian aid and weapons plus stops the air raids - what happens to Iraq and Syria and Jordan? Continuation of beheadings and mass killings?.

how many people died in iraq war? how many died in the hands of assad's army? i am against yazidi killing but i dont see any difference

There will never be a formal announcement. Indian Armed forces will not be involved in direct conflict with ISIS.

However Ajit Doval accompanying Modi and the news about India exploring options to engage with Kurdish Govt. is interesting. This link with Kurds is open for sometime now. Modi will definitely plan something. And we may very well see Kurdish forces striking ISIS more ferociously.

Before talking about India joining the Global Alliance, please remember that the US drone strikes in Pakistan did not kill a single terrorist who is/was involved in anti-India activities. The US wants us to bear their burden, we must ask how do we benefit. Because once the strikes are over, we will become legitimate target, while Uncle SAM sitting across the ocean will watch us burn with a binocular. The US is partially responsible for the menace we have been facing in Kashmir, CIA money was used to raise several anti-India groups.

ISIS so far has not been a threat to the Indian interests, why should we care? Let those who have been effected deal with the menace.

There will never be a formal announcement. Indian Armed forces will not be involved in direct conflict with ISIS.

However Ajit Doval accompanying Modi and the news about India exploring options to engage with Kurdish Govt. is interesting. This link with Kurds is open for sometime now. Modi will definitely plan something. And we may very well see Kurdish forces striking ISIS more ferociously.

yazidis are ethnic kurds even though majority kurds are sunni they belong to same race

Back
Top Bottom