What's new

India superpower in the making, says Russian envoy

@Pakshah.. we are not claiming to be superpower tomorrow, it is 30-40years time by then we will get rid of most of the problem including Pakistan's claim on Kashmir because Pakistan will themselves give up their claim on Kashmir within a decade because Pakistan is fighting a war with itself for its own existence.

Honestly guys the Russian must have been chuckling to himself when he was stroking these Indians and saying you superpower:rofl: Do not know how he kept a straight face must have taken discipline. Then he must have said and if you buy this missile give me some dollar and you will definitely be superpower. It reminds me of the con man who sold the Eiffel tower to Americans

Did the link tell you where they pay for poster?

Here it is.....

Salary

The English version of China-based Global Times reported that Changsha Publicity Department's Internet commentators were paid 0.5 yuan per post, which is considered as the origin of the term "50 Cent Party". However, according to the local party-building website, the basic salary of such commentators was 600 yuan in 2006.[6][7]
In 2010, the Internet commentators from Hengyang Municipal Committee Party School were paid 0.1 yuan per post and less than 100 yuan's monthly bonus.[26][27]
A county-level discipline inspection commission's Internet commentator from Hunan Province told Global Times that a 500 word article is worth 40 yuan on local websites and 200 yuan on national sites.[6]

Honestly guys the Russian must have been chuckling to himself when he was stroking these Indians and saying you superpower:rofl: Do not know how he kept a straight face must have taken discipline. Then he must have said and if you buy this missile give me some dollar and you will definitely be superpower. It reminds me of the con man who sold the Eiffel tower to Americans

The same way US calls Pakistan their 'ally' on WOT and then goes on to drone you. Atleast here Russians only laugh.

Here it is.....

...Wow....they work in "party forum" .. ...Did UPA or BJP never hire man to propaganda them???

What I ask is where I can get paid in forum such as PDF.

China still not a rich country.... And we nearly never see India news in China.... So who care about what Indians thought??

Nailed it.

I had an awkward feeling even with a thought of that. Decreasing rail network by 35% in 65 years, its possible nowhere except one country.

Certainly we don't have higher than Mt. Everest and deeper than Mariana Trench friendship with Russia. :laugh:

...Wow....they work in "party forum" .. ...Did UPA or BJP never hire man to propaganda them???

They have much bigger scope:

1) To the extent possible make America the target of criticism. Play down the existence of Taiwan.
(2) Do not directly confront [the idea of] democracy; rather, frame the argument in terms of “what kind of system can truly implement democracy.”
(3) To the extent possible, choose various examples in Western countries of violence and unreasonable circumstances to explain how democracy is not well-suited to capitalism.
(4) Use America’s and other countries’ interference in international affairs to explain how Western democracy is actually an invasion of other countries and [how the West] is forcibly pushing [on other countries] Western values.
(5) Use the bloody and tear-stained history of a [once] weak people [i.e., China] to stir up pro-Party and patriotic emotions.
(6) Increase the exposure that positive developments inside China receive; further accommodate the work of maintaining [social] stability.[24][25]

What I ask is where I can get paid in forum such as PDF.

Get in contact with Ministry of Culture of the People's Republic of China.

China still not a rich country.... And we nearly never see India news in China.... So who care about what Indians thought??

So is in India. For an average joe China means the birth place of cheap but equally unrealiable goods.

They have much bigger scope:

1) To the extent possible make America the target of criticism. Play down the existence of Taiwan.
(2) Do not directly confront [the idea of] democracy; rather, frame the argument in terms of “what kind of system can truly implement democracy.”
(3) To the extent possible, choose various examples in Western countries of violence and unreasonable circumstances to explain how democracy is not well-suited to capitalism.
(4) Use America’s and other countries’ interference in international affairs to explain how Western democracy is actually an invasion of other countries and [how the West] is forcibly pushing [on other countries] Western values.
(5) Use the bloody and tear-stained history of a [once] weak people [i.e., China] to stir up pro-Party and patriotic emotions.
(6) Increase the exposure that positive developments inside China receive; further accommodate the work of maintaining [social] stability.[24][25]

So is in India. For an average joe China means the birth place of cheap but equally unrealiable goods.

If they hire man to propaganda them, defently there will be good words....As I had said...

An university done six years ago once time....and you call it from China government all over the world?

I heard Indian eat dead body so all indian eat dead body??

UPA or BJP also hire man to propaganda them, i wonder why in China they are "50 cents" while in India they will be common things....

@Pakshah.. we are not claiming to be superpower tomorrow, it is 30-40years time by then we will get rid of most of the problem including Pakistan's claim on Kashmir because Pakistan will themselves give up their claim on Kashmir within a decade because Pakistan is fighting a war with itself for its own existence.

Utter nonsense.

If anything its India thats probably going to disintegrate in the next 10-20 years.
Poor people in India keep reproducing, you guys have 2 territorial disputes with China.

Don't worry, we Pakistanis and Chinese will take what rightfully belongs to us.

India is a backward nation that doesn't believe in just and moral principles. I mean India is trying to take other country's territories by force? How barbaric!

Check out the Chinese influence in Pakistan in Baltistan:

Shangrila%2BPakistan%2BWallpapers%2B%25286%2529.jpg

Heck even the Myanma people are with China. Didn't you hear the Chinese are building a pipeline as we speak! :lol:

Why do all your neighbors hate you excluding Bhutan?

Give it up. India is savage country because they want to take over Kashmir and South Tibet!

Back
Top Bottom