What's new

India superpower in the making, says Russian envoy

If they hire man to propaganda them, defently there will be good words....As I had said...

An university done six years ago once time....and you call it from China government all over the world?

Read the article carefully, its still prevalent today under the blessing of Ministry of Culture and by default Govt of China.

I heard Indian eat dead body so all indian eat dead body??

UPA or BJP also hire man to propaganda them, i wonder why in China they are "50 cents" while in India they will be common things....

They are not appointed by Govt..thats why.

Honestly guys the Russian must have been chuckling to himself when he was stroking these Indians and saying you superpower:rofl: Do not know how he kept a straight face must have taken discipline. Then he must have said and if you buy this missile give me some dollar and you will definitely be superpower. It reminds me of the con man who sold the Eiffel tower to Americans

Actually the Russians only use India as source of money to build their military tech.
Everyone knows that.
Quite hilarious if you ask me. Russia and India aren't even neighbors!

Read the article carefully, its still prevalent today under the blessing of Ministry of Culture and by default Govt of China.

They are not appointed by Govt..thats why.

Oh.. you wake up at least..... Is university called government??

They are not appointed by China cental government, also has nothing with China cental government..

Only a university and a province done this for propaganda years ago.... and you called they appointed by China central government and did it all over the world ?

They just like the man who hired by your UPA and BJP, all of them is to propaganda the party......

Don't use the thing from "estimate" to prove yourself... live in reality...

West media eager to see the negative news of China every day, why they can't get a interview of anyone??? Because it is just a make fun word by Chinese netizens today, so you can't find any real news because it don't exist in China now....

Oh.. you wake up at least..... Is university called government??

They are not appointed by China cental government, also has nothing with China cental government..

Only a university and a province done this for propaganda years ago.... and you called they appointed by China central government and did it all over the world ?

They just like the man who hired by your UPA and BJP, all of them is to propaganda the party......

Don't use the thing from "estimate" to prove yourself... live in reality...

West media eager to see the negative news of China every day, why they can't get a interview of anyone??? Because it is just a make fun word by Chinese netizens today, so you can't find any real news because it don't exist in China now....

May be you misunderstood my post. UPA or NDA internet propagandists (if at all they exist) don't work for the Govrenment, but your 50 cent army works for CPC who is the govt by all means due to the special type of Govt that you have. As for a western source here is one from BBC:

China is using an increasing number of paid "internet commentators" in a sophisticated attempt to control public opinion.
These commentators are used by government departments to scour the internet for bad news - and then negate it.

They post comments on websites and forums that spin bad news into good in an attempt to shape public opinion.
Chinese leaders seem aware that the internet - the only public forum where views can be freely expressed - needs close attention.
China's Communist Party leaders have long sought to sway public opinion by controlling what the media can report.
That policy was extended to the internet, and many websites are blocked by a system sometimes dubbed the "great firewall of China".

Rumours and opinions
But cyberspace - where views can be expressed instantly and anonymously - is not as easy to control as traditional news outlets.

So instead of just trying to prevent people from having their say, the government is also attempting to change they way they think.
To do this, they use specially trained - and ideologically sound - internet commentators.
They have been dubbed the "50-cent party" because of how much they are reputed to be paid for each positive posting (50 Chinese cents; $0.07; £0.05).

"Almost all government departments face criticism that is beyond their control," said Xiao Qiang, of the University of California at Berkeley.
"There is nothing much they can do, other than organise their own spinning teams to do their public relations," said the journalism professor, who monitors China.
Spin machine
A document released by the public security bureau in the city of Jiaozuo in Henan province boasts of the success of this approach.
It retells the story of one disgruntled citizen who posted an unfavourable comment about the police on a website after being punished for a traffic offence.
One of the bureau's internet commentators reported this posting to the authorities within 10 minutes of it going up.
The bureau then began to spin, using more than 120 people to post their own comments that neatly shifted the debate.
"Twenty minutes later, most postings supported the police - in fact many internet users began to condemn the original commentator," said the report.

Millions of Chinese people use internet forums and message boards
These internet opinion-formers obviously need to show loyalty and support to the authorities.
They also need other skills, as a document from the hygiene department in the city of Nanning in Guangxi province makes clear.
"[They] need to possess relatively good political and professional qualities, and have a pioneering and enterprising spirit," the document said.
They also need to be able to react quickly, it went on.
'Tens of thousands'
The practice of hiring these commentators was started a couple of years ago by local governments which found it hard to control public opinion.
They could not rely on Beijing to monitor and block every single piece of news about their localities, so they came up with their own solution.
Internet commentators have now become widespread, according to experts. Some estimate that there are now tens of thousands of them.
There are also reports that special centres have been set up to train China's new army of internet spin doctors.
Their job is more important than it would be elsewhere in the world.
"Politically, the internet is more important in China than in other societies because it's the only public space where people can express themselves," said Professor Xiao.
That is a point that has not escaped Chinese President Hu Jintao.
When he chatted online in an internet forum earlier this year he said it was important to set up "a new pattern of media guidance" for the internet.
China's teams of state-sponsored commentators have a lot of work ahead of them.

BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | China's internet 'spin doctors'

A couple of points. First, my name should be a dead give away that I don't see eye to eye with "Barry".

Second, how does infrastructure matter in an age where 1 bomb can level an ENTIRE city in seconds?

Third, let us not forget China is the biggest agricultural exporter in the world, employing over 300 million active farmer in the present day. If global warming effects anyone, it will be China the most.

I wouldn't count on it.

China is the biggest agricultural PRODUCER but the biggest exporter is the US. Also, not all places are created equal. India has average calorie intake on the level of Africa, China has average calorie intake on the level of Americans. We can fall a bit before we feel starvation, Indians cannot fall any lower.

Actually the Russians only use India as source of money to build their military tech.
Everyone knows that.
Quite hilarious if you ask me. Russia and India aren't even neighbors!

Same as Chinese use Pakistan.

@Pakshah.. Don't spit Zaid Hamid quality Bullshit, :rofl::rofl:

Anyway you guys will forget Kashmir so bothering is a no issue for us. Infact I heard a Pakistani reporter saying few days ago,"You can handle your home properly and dreaming about Kashmir, you can't hand Balochistan, FATA, Khyber pakhtunkhwa, you can't even handle Karachi."
Just wait for another decade, you K obsession will just fade away, it has faded to large extent.

In the same Chinese will never get Arunachal even Chinese know that.

Anyway, are you seeing China as your savior, anyway invite them to GB, Vietnam has invited us in South China Sea. And Myanmar is no more China friendly.

May be you misunderstood my post. UPA or NDA internet propagandists (if at all they exist) don't work for the Govrenment, but your 50 cent army works for CPC who is the govt by all means due to the special type of Govt that you have. As for a western source here is one from BBC:

BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | China's internet 'spin doctors'

Can you reading? You don't know the word "central government"? Don't you?

The local government paid me for post in PDF? How funny....:azn:

China local government as the UPA and BJP... they need to propaganda them and get a
promotion, that is why they do it.....

If India wants to eb a real super power she has to import more. Perhaps China and Pakistan could sell them some ammo so they can become super dupers

China is the biggest agricultural PRODUCER but the biggest exporter is the US. Also, not all places are created equal. India has average calorie intake on the level of Africa, China has average calorie intake on the level of Americans. We can fall a bit before we feel starvation, Indians cannot fall any lower.

Chinese obsession with America, that's why Chinis keep American name. I have met lots of blonde Chinese, ya Chinese dye their hair with golden color to look like blonde Americans. :rofl::rofl:

If India wants to eb a real super power she has to import more. Perhaps China and Pakistan could sell them some ammo so they can become super dupers

Now they have to import "more"... use more " money"

India trade deficit reach 10% of GDP.... if they import "more".. They will bankrupt..

India's fiscal deficit and trade deficit far more than their total government revenue.....How long can they affort....
That's why they been downgrade.

Can you reading? You don't know the word "central government"? Don't you?

I think you have some comprehension problems. It clearly says that China uses 'paid commentators' who are trained by Ministry of Culture. Is Ministry of Culture a separate entity in China.

The local government paid me for post in PDF? How funny....:azn:

How funny...may be you are

China local government as the UPA and BJP... they need to propaganda them and get a
promotion, that is why they do it.....

This shows that you are not aware of the basics of democracy..which is party and govt are 2 separate things. One working for BJP doesn't mean that he works for Govt, but in China its the same. Anyways I am happy for the 50 cents that you earn. I think from this thread alone you made around 20 yuan...Bravo.

I think you have some comprehension problems. It clearly says that China uses 'paid commentators' who are trained by Ministry of Culture. Is Ministry of Culture a separate entity in China.

How funny...may be you are

This shows that you are not aware of the basics of democracy..which is party and govt are 2 separate things. One working for BJP doesn't mean that he works for Govt, but in China its the same. Anyways I am happy for the 50 cents that you earn. I think from this thread alone you made around 20 yuan...Bravo.

Ministry of Culture hire them to do what ?? Post in PDF?.... hei you guys always make me puzzling...

Someone estimat can prove what??

Every country propaganda themself, India goverment also di same thing, you forget your "incredible india" .

Back
Top Bottom