What's new

India superpower in the making, says Russian envoy

PDF and any sites where Chinese interests are threatened.

Any source for your claim.

Yeah I forgot, you have no respect fro BBC or any western imperialist news agencies.

Wow you are so cool.....
And I only see someone boast themself and talk them be Low-key , never see where Chinese interests is threatened......

Such as the news...

India to spend 1000 cr on propaganda war
India to spend 1000 cr on propaganda war

Yeah...Pakistan Observer :lol:

So BBC friendly to China??

Only words send you ...

With a decline Industy output , double digital inflation.... and a free fall Rupee ,,,now a petrol price hike... Why can't you been low-key and stop crisis others??

Only words send you ...

With a decline Industy output with double digital inflation.... and a free fall Rupee ,,,now a petrol price hike... Why can't you been low-key??

What can we do if some Russian official thinks otherwise?

Anyways 50 cent army or not, you have spoken like them.

What can we do if some Russian official thinks otherwise?

Anyways 50 cent army or not, you have spoken like them.

Although many west meidas said China will be "superpower"( Sorry ..I really hate this word)... You still never see any "Superpower" word in Chinese media or in PDF...

And by your logic.... there are far more your people in PDF worth it..

Although many west meidas said China will be "superpower"( Sorry ..I really hate this word)... You still never see any "Superpower" word in Chinese media or in PDF...

For that check the nationality of the OP. As for the media part ..sorry, they don't follow government guidelines.

For that check the nationality of the OP. As for the media part ..sorry, they don't follow government guidelines.

China media also don't follow government guidelines when talk about good things such as "become superpower"... But we all kown we are still in developing and has long way to go....even while we have a GDP more than 5 times of yours, and grow faster than you...

Maybe because China has much more open in social than India, and almost everyone kown how develop the US\japan\Europe are... At least mainland China can compare them to HongKong to find the gap...

China media also don't follow government guidelines when talk about good things such as "become superpower"... But we all kown we are still in developing and has long way to go....even while we have a GDP more than 5 times of yours, and grow faster than you...

Good for you.

Maybe China has much more open in social than India, and almost everyone kown how develop the US\japan\Europe are... At least mainland China can compare them to HongKong to find gap...

Now you are adhering to the # 03 of the 50 cent guidelines:

(3) To the extent possible, choose various examples in Western countries of violence and unreasonable circumstances to explain how democracy is not well-suited to capitalism.

Keep it up. You have a long way to go. You can contact fellow members from your country like Chinese Dragon for more info.

Good for you.

Now you are adhering to the # 03 of the 50 cent guidelines:

(3) To the extent possible, choose various examples in Western countries of violence and unreasonable circumstances to explain how democracy is not well-suited to capitalism.

Keep it up. You have a long way to go. You can contact fellow members from your country like Chinese Dragon for more info.

I have no words with you ...
With a decline Industy output , double digital inflation.... and a free fall Rupee ,,,now a petrol price hike... Why can't you been low-key and stop crisis others??
Be a common man.... don't act like a stupid in others' forum....

You insult others , others counterback.... then you person attack.... keep on your low standard..

I don't believe this.

Yet another troll thread started by the OP to start a flame war and then sit back and enjoy the fireworks!

Indians, Chinese and Pakistanis fall for it every time.

I have no words with you ...

Good for me. Enough with the verbal diarrhea already.

For the millionth time check the nationality of OP and the posts by majority of Indians.

Be a common man.... don't act like a stupid in others' forum...

The same can be said about you.

You insult others , others counterback.... then you person attack.... keep on your low standard..

Ka-Ching...I hope thats the bonus.

How big time Chinese are active trying to discredit India. Threads after thread single minded, never speak one good thing about India, amazing negative bias. I know we have problems but we have done some good job, learn to appreciate good things, even if you do not like the other person. It takes heart, which some people do not have at all.

How big time Chinese are active trying to discredit India. Threads after thread single minded, never speak one good thing about India, amazing negative bias. I know we have problems but we have done some good job, learn to appreciate good things, even if you do not like the other person. It takes heart, which some people do not have at all.

That is just what some Indians did first....Evern a murder in China will be post in PDF by Indians while Indian has more than 100 murders , which is more than China.

Inida media only has negative news of China such as TOI....And while China media never talk about Indians....
That's the different of China and India.. so did the members in the forum.

We would not insult someone first...but if someone insult us.. we defently need a counterback..

That is just what some Indians did first....Evern a murder in China will be post in PDF by Indians while Indian has more than 100 murders , which is than China.

Well Indians also praised China, cannot say the same about Chinese. Also you cannot criticize a whole country because of some PDF posters.

Back
Top Bottom