What's new

India superpower in the making, says Russian envoy

Well Indians also praised China, cannot say the same about Chinese. Also you cannot criticize a whole country because of some PDF posters.

I did appreciate the Indians who friendly to us, as I have said , we must live in peace because we are neighbours,we can't move anywhere, our children have to live together, create conflicts or provocation will cause hostile, no benefit to each other.

Your media and people hate to us defently will cause our hate to you.... no one can benefit from it..
Such as this post, I just involed in it because someone insult us.. and all from I reply to the post #83.

As some Chinese said rude words.. I also remind them, But what we saw is much more Indians like person attack...Such as call who counterback their insult as "50 cents"...

Chinese obsession with America, that's why Chinis keep American name. I have met lots of blonde Chinese, ya Chinese dye their hair with golden color to look like blonde Americans. :rofl::rofl:

Just look up any school in the West (I pick the West, since in China no one uses English names) and pick a list of students in the Physics departments. None of the Chinese have English names written. All were "Lu Hao"s or "Zhang Wei"s. However I did find quite a few Indians call themselves "George Deepu" or "Nikki Haley" or "Richard Patel".

Just look up any school in the West (I pick the West, since in China no one uses English names) and pick a list of students in the Physics departments. None of the Chinese have English names written. All were "Lu Hao"s or "Zhang Wei"s. However I did find quite a few Indians call themselves "George Deepu" or "Nikki Haley" or "Richard Patel".

Christians keep at least one English word in their name in India as I already told you before high IQ copy paste Chinese. A K Antony has a Jacobite Christian background, George Fernandes is a Mangalorean Catholic.

Yes, Chinese use their real names in documents but outside to look as a cool American they use some cool short cut American name. Mike, Willy, Linda etc. One of the Chinese guy from PRC told me that every Chinese is given an option to choose a cool American name from the list. And but the most hilarious part was seeing blonde Chinese. :lol::lol:

Yes, Chinese use their real names in documents but outside to look as a cool American they use some cool short cut American name. Mike, Willy, Linda etc. One of the Chinese guy from PRC told me that every Chinese is given an option to choose a cool American name from the list. And but the most hilarious part was seeing blonde Chinese. :lol::lol:

The ones with English names, unless Christian, are usually Taiwanese or Hong Kong Chinese, not mainland.

Oh.. you wake up at least..... Is university called government??

They are not appointed by China cental government, also has nothing with China cental government..

Only a university and a province done this for propaganda years ago.... and you called they appointed by China central government and did it all over the world ?

They just like the man who hired by your UPA and BJP, all of them is to propaganda the party......

Don't use the thing from "estimate" to prove yourself... live in reality...

West media eager to see the negative news of China every day, why they can't get a interview of anyone??? Because it is just a make fun word by Chinese netizens today, so you can't find any real news because it don't exist in China now....

dont bother mate ,you are debating with a frog in the well is it a waste of time ,this is 2012 not 1960 plus the fact they are still laging so much behind china, is it very hard for them to argue and win any debate with us that s why they have nothing to counter except that we are ccp propaganda all that cr@p

Russia thinks that india is still her ally and uncle sam watches and smiles.

Considering the rise and fall of super powers in the past, I don't want India to become a superpower.

As long as it can defend itself and continue to pull people out of poverty, that's good enough.

Back
Top Bottom