What's new

India superpower in the making, says Russian envoy

why are you taking these world superpower indians with 81 iq seriously is what i m worried most:rofl:

Yes, High IQ is always needed to be mastered in copy-pasting and becoming Americanized. We Indians are so jealous of your high IQ. :rofl::rofl:

Wow...really don't know you guys are so funny..... It seems you really believe the make fun words of Chinese netizens ...

:azn:

So where did you heard the 50 cents.....the Epoch times?

I really don't know who can pay us......

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...aking-says-russian-envoy-9.html#ixzz1w0JdRHUx

Ka-ching....Whats that?...... Its your 50 cents.

India is becoming to be the super joke of the world. I heard on another thread Indian poverty levels are higher than paksitan's

Pakistan already is the 'International Migraine' .

Just chill mate , sit back enjoy and let these supperpower clowns entertain you and me, oh i forgot you are one of them too:rofl:

Any source??? or just some random generalization.

I accept it...but only 5 cents to you..

No bhai...our Govt is no that rich. We have defend our country for free..such misers!!!. Anyways congrats again on next 50 cents. Ma..by this way you may be shifted higher on the income tax table.

India is becoming to be the super joke of the world. I heard on another thread Indian poverty levels are higher than paksitan's

India also needs to worry about its problem with prostitution. Did you see the "born into brothels" documentary. Its about prostitution in Kolkata.

India has the world's largest amount of illiterates. These stupid bharatis want a "media war."

So we need to keep reminding them, that India has more poor than Sub-Saharan Africa.

Ah what's next?

The Brahmins are ruling India, oppressing the Dalits as usual. This "master-slave" mentality can be seen by the fact that now that India gets its orders by those sitting in Japan and USA.

Not to mention that the Japanese think that India is some great country just because "Buddhism" orginated from there. :lol:

If you read the Japanese version of India in the Japanese language based section of wikipedia and translate it to English, it says the "India is endeared by the Japanese."

I recommend all my Chinese allies to check hillarious!:lol:

Those who dwells in 2005 always dwells in 2005 and always starts new threads to dwell again in 2005. :rofl::rofl:

No bhai...our Govt is no that rich. We have defend our country for free..such misers!!!. Anyways congrats again on next 50 cents. Ma..by this way you may be shifted higher on the income tax table.

I have to been top in income tax, but you will be free of income tax in China .

India also needs to worry about its problem with prostitution. Did you see the "born into brothels" documentary. Its about prostitution in Kolkata.

India has the world's largest amount of illiterates. These stupid bharatis want a "media war."

So we need to keep reminding them, that India has more poor than Sub-Saharan Africa.

Ah what's next?

The Brahmins are ruling India, oppressing the Dalits as usual. This "master-slave" mentality can be seen by the fact that now that India gets its orders by those sitting in Japan and USA.

Not to mention that the Japanese think that India is some great country just because "Buddhism" orginated from there. :lol:

If you read the Japanese version of India in the Japanese language based section of wikipedia, it says the "Japanese endears India."

I recommend all my Chinese allies to check hillarious!:lol:

Did you see 'Secret Pakistan'..it shows how Pakistan backstabbed the whole world in general and US in particular.

Did you see 'Secret Pakistan'..it shows how Pakistan backstabbed the whole world in general and US in particular.

Did you know the BBC is full of crap.
The CNN and BBC try their best to promote Islamophobia.

I have to been top in income tax, but you will be free of income tax in China .

You make 300,000 dollars per year and earns 50 cents/per post by the side and pays no income tax..its lucky to be you.

OMG Pakistanis, Is Pakistan's literacy rate is 99% or are you high on Marijuana. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistan is irrelevant to the thread. Don't worry about Pakistan's literacy. India is full of illiterates, beggars, Brahmins killing Dalits.

Did you know there is something called 'living in denial'.

Pakistan is irrelevant to the thread. Don't worry about Pakistan's literacy. India is full of illiterates, beggars, Brahmins killing Dalits.

What about the sati practice among women? Making women jump into their husband's funeral pyre?
Where are women's rights in India?

Are you stupid or just acting as one.

It seems you haven't seen that documentary, there is interview of numbers of intelligence officers from American and British intelligence agencies.

Back
Top Bottom