What's new

India superpower in the making, says Russian envoy

The most used words of India medias is "superpower" and "India shining"

You ask the member of this forum.... Did any one heard these two words??

And you ask again... Did any one heard Chinese said about " superpower" or "China shining" in this forum as China has a GDP 5 times of India??

You just need to search in Google...so many and I have't so much time.

Just the recently one.. With a terrible economic ...

India to surpass China, will become world's largest economy by 2050: Report - Economic Times

I know this stupid phrase of "India going to become super power" is pure utter nonsense.

India has more poor than all of sub-saharan Africa.

If anything India is super poor!

And to make things worse, India has pretty much become the puppet state of the American-Japanese axis.

I have done research that Japan and USA want to use India as a counterweight to China, and the Indians fell for it like idiots!

India will become a super power, and every nation around her should respect that.

To become a superpower it takes time, it does not happen overnight. World Peace in this Planet cannot come soon enough and India will lead the way!

Not sure about super power but we should be decent country in 25 years. I will not attach too much significance to super power status. I would rather like to get India better at poverty, health indicator, infrastructure and more matured democracy.

If we can do that we should be a decent military power as well.

Not sure about super power but we should be decent country in 25 years. I will not attach too much significance to super power status. I would rather like to get India better at poverty, health indicator, infrastructure and more matured democracy.

If we can do that we should be a decent military power as well.

How can you get rid of poverty so quickly, when India has such a high birth rate?

The poor people will keep having babies! India has more poor than all of Sub-Saharan Africa!

I hope my former Indian brothers i.e. paks exist till we achieve it. The paks will be very happy to see that the mainland has achieved something good.

I know this stupid phrase of "India going to become super power" is pure utter nonsense.

India has more poor than all of sub-saharan Africa.

If anything India is super poor!

And to make things worse, India has pretty much become the puppet state of the American-Japanese axis.

I have done research that Japan and USA want to use India as a counterweight to China, and the Indians fell for it like idiots!

Pakistani with 45.7% poverty are talking about poverty in india. :rofl::rofl:

Pakistani with 45.7% poverty are talking about poverty in india. :rofl::rofl:

Don't make an idiot out of yourself, the UN said Pakistan has lower poverty than India.

Besides to use India as a "yardstick" for anything would be pretty stupid.

Personally I think Malaysia, Brunei, Taiwan, and Japan are much better examples.

India is a slum-dog country. Did you see slum-dog millionaire?

So don't utter nonsense.

What about the brothels in Kolkata? Did you see the "Born into Brothels" documentary.

Not to mention India has the world's largest amount of ILLITERATES!

I hope my former Indian brothers i.e. paks exist till we achieve it. The paks will be very happy to see that the mainland has achieved something good.

Lol, we Pakistanis have nothing to do with India. Just because Pakistan was part of the British Raj? LOL!
Myanmar also was under the British Raj and has close cultural ties with Manipur. Does that mean Myanmar are former "Indian brothers" Even the Myanmar language is based on the Brahmi script.

Pakistan has nothing to do with India. Maybe that Pakistan has a territorial dispute with India.

What do Pakistani Punjabis, Pathans, Sindhis, Balochis, Hazaras, Gilgitis, Kashmiris have in common with Tamils, Malayalis, Assamese, Bengalis, or Rajasthanis?

Pakistan is by all the canons of international law is a nation!

Your stupid witch-like woman Indira Gandhi did want to reconquer Pakistan, because Indian nationalists feel it was a major defeat for Indian civilization!

The creation of Pakistan was a defeat for Indians! lol!

All the Hindus and Sikhs left Pakistan during partition! lol!

But in the end India still has the world's third largest amount of Muslims in the world!

LOL!

Don't make an idiot out of yourself, the UN said Pakistan has lower poverty than India.

Personally I think Malaysia, Brunei, Taiwan, and Japan are much better examples.

So don't utter nonsense.

What about the brothels in Kolkata? Did you see the "Born into Brothels" documentary.

Hey intelligent guy, read that latest news, your government report with headcount door to door proved that poverty has risen to 45.7% in 2012, in India it reduced to below 30%.

Hey intelligent guy, read that latest news, your government report with headcount door to door proved that poverty has risen to 45.7% in 2012, in India it reduced to below 30%.

My government is corrupt to the core. See what the UN has to says!

My government is corrupt to the core. See what the UN has to says!

UN said that in 2005 and actually you poverty rate grew from 22.5% in 2005 to 45.7% in 2012. What a progres. Rising poverty, 2.x growth rate, junk credit rating, no gas, 2 out of 4 provinces insurgency hit, bloodbath in finacial capital, no railway, no electricity. Really can anyone this much be screwed as you guys are today.

I think it's time to close this thread.
Becoming a troll off.

So don't utter nonsense.

Lol, we Pakistanis have nothing to do with India. Just because Pakistan was part of the British Raj? LOL!
Myanmar also was under the British Raj and has close cultural ties with Manipur. Does that mean Myanmar are former "Indian brothers" Even the Myanmar language is based on the Brahmi script.

Pakistan has nothing to do with India. Maybe that Pakistan has a territorial dispute with India.

What do Pakistani Punjabis, Pathans, Sindhis, Balochis, Hazaras, Gilgitis, Kashmiris have in common with Tamils, Malayalis, Assamese, Bengalis, or Rajasthanis?

Pakistan is by all the canons of international law is A NATION!

Your stupid witch-like woman Indira Gandhi did want to reconquer Pakistan, because Indian nationalists feel it was a major defeat for Indian civilization!

As Quaid-e-Azam said "Nothing can undo Pakistan!"
Pakistan is here to stay! We have nuclear weapons and what is India going to do about that!

The creation of Pakistan was a defeat for Indians! lol!

All the Hindus and Sikhs left Pakistan during partition! lol!

But in the end India still has the world's third largest amount of Muslims in the world!

LOL!
Dear former Indian, why you're so upset? I was just talkin facts? I just wrote nice words for my former Indian brothers now known as Paks.

A country only rank 13th in GDP ranking, and with decline industy output ,double digital inflation... free fall Currency , and call themself "superpower"... What a funny....

Back
Top Bottom