What's new

India should get ready for 'all-out confrontation', says Chinese media:

I can see that you are now stewing under your own sauce baby.
You had the luxury that I indulged with you till now despite facing your crap.
You fail to understand that there are hundreds of people who are reading this, and not a single of your right winger rat has come to debunk me. Now this speaks volume.

Now its time I ignore you and your deceitful character.
Adios muchacho.

View attachment 412310
That is fine . This is not your area. You discuss how sharia is the best political system. That is your core competence.

Hey Ashok. If you want any response, say a word against Modi. All the employees RSS IT wing will come back to attack you.
You will not get any response for facts. Else, they will be exposed for the Indian Govt. Lies.

If an all out confrontation happened between India and China, India will get smashed, it will be like US vs Iraq war, you will see how incompetent the Indian forces are, especially the air branch. And of course their leaders, their intelligence gathering, tactics and strategy, are all mediocre, India will be humiliated.
How is China gonna pull that off? The Indians can have twice the number of troops PLA can send to the Indo-Tibetan border. The Indians are also at higher altitudes as well. The IAF airbases are closer, and at lower altitudes and more numerous than PLAAF airbases. Where is Chinas advantage? The Indian army still occupies according to China, South Tibet. If it was so easy to defeat India, and grab that land why wait so long and arm Pakistan? Why even use Pakistan? Why leave South Tibet to India so they can call it Arunachal Pradesh which side note sound a lot better than South Tibet.

Indians shall thanks to exercise malabar. Once the exercise is over. The time is ripe for confrontation. :enjoy:
Idiot, malabar exercise is over already and we are waiing for you to grow balls to do at least once what you say 1000 times. You will be shown your right place.

Hey Ashok. If you want any response, say a word against Modi. All the employees RSS IT wing will come back to attack you.
You will not get any response for facts. Else, they will be exposed for the Indian Govt. Lies.

Yes, you are 100% right on this.

What's happening at the border? Is China moving equipment? What is the feeling in China regarding this whole situation?

My feeling is something big is going to happen very soon. This Modi think that he has 56 inch chest. For his chest thumping and aggressive show off, many innocent soldiers are going to lose their lives on both sides.
He is on the edge of a sword now. He cannot move back and he cannot fight. His wrong decisions are going to cause India a lot. He is fast becoming a second Tuglaq of India. Yet, Indians are becoming so ignorant of the facts and blind that they ignore all the facts and only believe (in chest thumping) in the data released by Modi.

How is China gonna pull that off? The Indians can have twice the number of troops PLA can send to the Indo-Tibetan border. The Indians are also at higher altitudes as well. The IAF airbases are closer, and at lower altitudes and more numerous than PLAAF airbases. Where is Chinas advantage? The Indian army still occupies according to China, South Tibet. If it was so easy to defeat India, and grab that land why wait so long and arm Pakistan? Why even use Pakistan? Why leave South Tibet to India so they can call it Arunachal Pradesh which side note sound a lot better than South Tibet.

That is what we are thinking. Its been so many days and do you think China just doing timepass in all these days just by shouting in news papers but not officially? Are there any reports China not moving its best ammunition and soldiers there? If you want to know what is happening in situations like these, dont believe our media reports. Start looking at the international media reports. But I am sure there is something big cooking.

Facts???

What wahabis and Zihadis have to do with facts?

My feeling is something big is going to happen very soon. This Modi think that he has 56 inch chest. For his chest thumping and aggressive show off, many innocent soldiers are going to lose their lives on both sides.
He is on the edge of a sword now. He cannot move back and he cannot fight. His wrong decisions are going to cause India a lot. He is fast becoming a second Tuglaq of India. Yet, Indians are becoming so ignorant of the facts and blind that they ignore all the facts and only believe (in chest thumping) in the data released by Modi.

That is what we are thinking. Its been so many days and do you think China just doing timepass in all these days just by shouting in news papers but not officially? Are there any reports China not moving its best ammunition and soldiers there? If you want to know what is happening in situations like these, dont believe our media reports. Start looking at the international media reports. But I am sure there is something big cooking.

Look at the poster's audacity, whose country (Modi included) complains that Pakistan has occupied half of their Kashmir.

Yet not being able to liberate that so called Azad Kashmir since six decades, and are questioning China imbroglio/stand-off timing.

They can frame their questions modestly or rationally.
Only mishmash..

Well China is having economic issues. They can divert attention but the bottom line is She can not be seen as a loser nor the PLA or China. My guess is Beijing will not construct a road if India withdraws, in that case India will want an agreement on paper. But that will be tough to do since China doesn't want formal dialogues until India withdraws troops. Which means they can have a formal dialogue with Bhutan on the subject or get Modi to with draw the troops some how. Either way, India will appear to be the loser. But if India gets the Chinese to stop construction in the area, that is Indias and Bhutans end objective. There are no people there. There is not need for all season roads there.

Look at the poster's audacity, whose country (Modi included) complains that Pakistan has occupied half of their Kashmir.

Yet not being able to liberate that so called Azad Kashmir since six decades, and are questioning China imbroglio/stand-off timing.

They can frame their questions modestly or rationally.
Only mishmash..

We cannot deny that Chinese focus is now shifted to other regions as well. It may raise proxy wars now in many regions like Darjeeling, North East, Sikkim, Kashmir etc. along with a small boarder conflict. The boarder conflict can be a big one for a few days.

Well China is having economic issues. They can divert attention but the bottom line is She can not be seen as a loser nor the PLA or China. My guess is Beijing will not construct a road if India withdraws, in that case India will want an agreement on paper. But that will be tough to do since China doesn't want formal dialogues until India withdraws troops. Which means they can have a formal dialogue with Bhutan on the subject or get Modi to with draw the troops some how. Either way, India will appear to be the loser. But if India gets the Chinese to stop construction in the area, that is Indias and Bhutans end objective. There are no people there. There is not need for all season roads there.
Exactly Bhutan is the key. China may come to a pact with Bhutan to avoid a conflict and to be an ally. Bhutan is a tiny land which may not like conflicts on its land. You see what it does with Nepal. Now, Nepal is more friendly to China than India. But in any circumstances, I believe China will build the road. It is its EGO now.

Why the obsession by certain Pakistani members here with urine ? :D There is a sexual act where men and women urinate on each other as a sign of control. Are these members obsessed with urine perhaps participants of such act. I've noticed the words urine no less than 10 times on this thread and am curious why people would want to hype about cow/camel/goat/donkey urine on a defense forum. Is this a South Asian obsession or just limited to a few members of this forum? I'm really curious

Gorkhas Nepalis soldiers and Sikhs wont fight this time with Pakistan or China, as sikhs would seek their own interests for a separate country Khalistan and would get a seperate country out of Indian occupied Punjab.

And Gorkhas Nepalis regiment also wont fight with China and Pakistan because, China helped Nepal their country alot, build hydro power plants and projects, linkage of railways tracks and roads etc

Only indian army is left, which would meet the same fate as of 1948, 1962, 1965 and 1999 Kargil war after facing worse humiliation and defeat running with pants down while drinking cow piss cola :lol:

Half the people of Nepali origin are Indian citizens

Why the obsession by certain Pakistani members here with urine ? :D There is a sexual act where men and women urinate on each other as a sign of control. Are these members obsessed with urine perhaps participants of such act. I've noticed the words urine no less than 10 times on this thread and am curious why people would want to hype about cow/camel/goat/donkey urine on a defense forum. Is this a South Asian obsession or just limited to a few members of this forum? I'm really curious

The strange thing is those who drink cattle-cola day and night you don't see their obsession with animal urine.

I never know. there is a general obsession with a few Pakistanis butt being hurt, burnol etc. I hope it is not a national trait.

If this news is correct then it seems like China will fight on its terms and time of choosing. India would have to watch out for indefinite period.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom