What's new

India should get ready for 'all-out confrontation', says Chinese media:

Stop this first, which is in your hands:

tem54r5rt-png.411814

War would be even more tough to avoid if China throws it's hat in the ring.

And stop this humiliation first:

saudi-png.406288

Then come back and talk to me.

It is legacy of your masters in whose era, capital goods Import shoot up by 600% and china was main beneficiary. Modi is taking corrective action and soon trade deficit shall come down.

That's why used to see the same pigs pictures displayed in many of the PDF pakistani users profile and signatures !!!
Yes, Modi pig is our pet animal. We let him loose free in the shitty neighbourhood because we can't pet him due to religious reasons.
ansi-china-warning-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg

Made in China...WARNING:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

http://m.indiatimes.com/news/india/...mand-for-tricolours-made-in-china-259952.html

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/mumb...our-is-Made-in-China/articleshow/10034281.cms

:rofl:

Yes narendar modi is a pig :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Narendra Modi pIg is the biggest terrorist in India, says Nitish's minister :lol:

It is legacy of your masters in whose era, capital goods Import shoot up by 600% and china was main beneficiary. Modi is taking corrective action and soon trade deficit shall come down.

An image is worth 1000 words YOU LIAR!

Now I know how you make your day to day living.
Ending up in the court of law everyday as a hired false witness.

chinese exports.png

And this will never stop, because Modi's friend Adani is busy buying Chinese solar panels by shiploads.

hahahhahaha - this what happens when you learn history in a madrassa. Sartaz Aziz visited India and was kicked out of the meeting in 5 minutes. Knowing that Pakistan was getting its behind kicked, Nawaz then rushed to Clinton even though Clinton did not really want to see him. He begged for a withdrawal. India did not even let them withdraw without firing at them. haha. So happy to repeat the "fate" of 1999. This time go to USA with a bigger begging bowl.
I heard Pakistan invaded India and shot helicopters, planes, and whatnot and killed more soldiers. Was it true?

I heard Pakistan invaded India and shot helicopters, planes, and whatnot and killed more soldiers. Was it true?

Please go to You tube and search Kargil war on Pakistan media....Example:-):-):-). You dont need to get fake info from someone

An image is worth 1000 words YOU LIAR!

Now I know how you make your day to day living.
Ending up in the court of law everyday as a hired false witness.

View attachment 412274

And this will never stop, because Modi's friend Adani is busy buying Chinese solar panels by shiploads.

Wahabis and Zihadis should not talk of much about economy as it is not their subject. See the DATA here and realize what your masters did to India.

http://wits.worldbank.org/CountryPr...r/MPRT-TRD-VL/Partner/ALL/Product/UNCTAD-SoP4

One more wishful thinking like subah ka nashta jaisalmer mai aur shyam ka khana Delhi mai.

We are ready since day one but it seems that CHina is not ready. It is taking too much time. If confrontation happens, we shall destroy already constructed roads and Rail network as well. Come on china, you have given enough warnings. it is the time to act now.
Indians shall thanks to exercise malabar. Once the exercise is over. The time is ripe for confrontation. :enjoy:

You fool cow piss drinker RSS hinduvata ideology worshiper, that what happens if you drink cow piss and follows blind hinduvata ideology while drinking cow piss as parsad in mandir, modi is a terrorist and world saw how that terrorist modi was kicked out from America and rejected Visa for this terrorist for more than 10 years, you fool indian pm at that time begged to USA check the facts and history before quoting me other wise go drink cow piss and relax you bastard, in 1999 we killed more than 4500 indian troops hahahahahahaha, USA asked us to withdraw our troops because indian weak pussy army was stoning and killing to deaths, this time repeat of 1999 we will make sure Indian occupied Kashmir IOK would be back to us and Sikkim and Arunchal Pradesh would goes back to China :rofl:

Dont quote me you illiterate mandir chap RSS terrorist go drink cow piss and check facts of 1999 again and get your facts right, no doubt hinduvata and fake religion and drinking cow piss cola made these pussy indian army and their jahil awam dumb and blind :rofl:
LOL - hahahhaha - man, that is one long rant. Straight from a madrassa textbook.

Fact remains it was Pakistan and Nawaz Sharif who flew "on a wing and a prayer" according to Talbott to save the Pakistanis from the Indians. You should have stayed and fought. Or surrendered like in Dacca - but withdrawing - that is real cowardice.

Heard from Communist sources?

I dont see any Indian figures here.
Why dont you paste it, if any?

That is why I say it is not your cup of tea. DO not get involved in Economy related discussion. Do Wahhabi propaganda. You are fit for that only.

This is getting boring!!!! The only thing chinese are good at is threatening and nothing else!!!!

That is why I say it is not your cup of tea. DO not get involved in Economy related discussion. Do Wahhabi propaganda. You are fit for that only.

Told ya so!

Your are a liar numero uno here on PDF.

Can not back up your 600% claim and indulging in humbug & deceit to misguide members.

Is it that hard to corroborate your claim?

The onus is on you surti.

04china1.jpg

India should get ready for 'all-out confrontation', says Chinese media:

India should get ready for an all-out confrontation along the entire stretch of the disputed boundary with China, the countrys state media said on Tuesday, threatening to open up new fronts of conflict on the 3,488 km non-demarcated border between the two countries.

China isnt afraid to go to war with India and will be ready for a long-term confrontation, the Global Times comment piece said.

The threat of new geographical points of conflict being opened up along the Line of Actual Control comes amid the Peoples Liberation Army recently carrying out live-fire drills in Tibet Autonomous Region close to Arunachal Pradesh, claimed by China as part of south Tibet.

China can take further countermeasures along the Line of Actual Control. If India stirs up conflicts in several spots, it must face the consequence of an all-out confrontation with China along the entire LAC, the nationalistic tabloid, Global Times, said in a comment piece on Tuesday.

China doesnt advocate and tries hard to avoid a military clash with India, but China doesnt fear going to war to safeguard sovereignty either, and will make itself ready for a long-term confrontation, it added.

At Doklam, soldiers replaced every 2 hours:

Angry+threats_362104_3380991.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom