What's new

India should get ready for 'all-out confrontation', says Chinese media:

If this news is correct then it seems like China will fight on its terms and time of choosing. India would have to watch out for indefinite period.

Im sure you didnt know that Its not the first of its Kind !
Hint : 67 , 87 and so on...

Chinese have already killed 200 Indian soldiers.

Time for Indian army to respond and cutoff Chinese KKH link to Pakistani ports of Karachi & Gwadar where Chinese subs and ships are docked.

ram was a pedophile he raped his sister 4 years old girl while this pedophile ram was 84 years, thats why ravan kidnapped seeta away from that pedophile ram pig which was killed in the last by ravan

Shiva ling, so disgusting these hindus touch private parts of their animals lords, i mean they touch shiva thighs feets and a$$ i mean its very shameful act and disgusting ... drinking piss of animals because their lords are all animals such as hanuman monkey, ganesh elephant , vishnu cockroach all rapist pedophiles bhagwans

still better than 62 year old pedophile who was putting his private part in between thighs of 6 year old wife and raped her when she was 9. This is disgusting.

Better you dont speak about pedophiles being a Hindu. It is only in books (and in forums like these to blame muslims) you term it as unlawful. Else, for you it is a culture. When you pass law, it is disgusting in your opinion. Else it might have been ok.
Whatever you are saying negative about prophet, go and check your so called Lords before terming it disgusting.

Apparently Chinese have killed hundreds of Indian soldiers and now they are claiming the news as fake.

If India does not take any action this will set a wrong precedent and Chinese will start killing another batch of soldiers everyday.

India cannot afford to push this incident under the carpet. India needs get rid of NFU policy and start nuking across LOC & LAC.

ram was a pedophile he raped his sister 4 years old girl while this pedophile ram was 84 years, thats why ravan kidnapped seeta away from that pedophile ram pig which was killed in the last by ravan

Shiva ling, so disgusting these hindus touch private parts of their animals lords, i mean they touch shiva thighs feets and a$$ i mean its very shameful act and disgusting ... drinking piss of animals because their lords are all animals such as hanuman monkey, ganesh elephant , vishnu cockroach all rapist pedophiles bhagwans

And yet, more than 90% of these hindus dont know that this so called Ling is private part of their Lord. And when we tell them during debates, they get shocked but cant say anything. I didnt know about the female part till recently. But when I knew, I was speechless.

Apparently Chinese have killed hundreds of Indian soldiers and now they are claiming the news as fake.

If India does not take any action this will set a wrong precedent and Chinese will start killing another batch of soldiers everyday.

India cannot afford to push this incident under the carpet. India needs get rid of NFU policy and start nuking across LOC & LAC.

Nothing will be done. Only Chest Thumping. 56 inch already became 26. Worst part of Modi is he is made only for publicity. He will not speak when there is worse. But start jumping when there is even a least achievement.
He is still working on the Congress policies (which he opposed like anything) and shows them as his achievement.
I didnt see any of his achievements except Chest Thumping.
RIP soldiers. I hope this ends soon without conflict.

Nothing will be done. Only Chest Thumping. 56 inch already became 26. Worst part of Modi is he is made only for publicity. He will not speak when there is worse. But start jumping when there is even a least achievement.
He is still working on the Congress policies (which he opposed like anything) and shows them as his achievement.
I didnt see any of his achievements except Chest Thumping.
RIP soldiers. I hope this ends soon without conflict.

If Modi does not take action then I am done with him.

Hundreds of Indian soldiers have been killed by Chinese and Pakistan and he keeps mum with no action.

Pathetic.

If Modi does not take action then I am done with him.

Hundreds of Indian soldiers have been killed by Chinese and Pakistan and he keeps mum with no action.

Pathetic.

I have heard ... Chinese media and their army are not claiming openly that 158 indian soldiers are been dead in Sikkim through Chinese attack, but they have killed more than this ...

Same is the case with the indian army and ADGPI why they are not disclosing 158 dead soldiers openly?

I guess modi is again hiding this news for future reference for votings and elections.... your army personal kiiling your own majors and some are doing suicide .. something is really fishy in indian occupied kashmir and in sikkim region.

I have heard ... Chinese media and their army are not claiming openly that 158 indian soldiers are been dead in Sikkim through Chinese attack, but they have killed more than this ...

Same is the case with the indian army and ADGPI why they are not disclosing 158 dead soldiers openly?

I guess modi is again hiding this news for future reference for votings and elections.... your army personal kiiling your own majors and some are doing suicide .. something is really fishy in indian occupied kashmir and in sikkim region.

I agree. India should get rid of NFU policy and start nuking across LOC.

I agree. India should get rid of NFU policy and start nuking across LOC.

Same here Pakistan and China should start nuking on LOC and LAC, I guess it's already been started 158 indian soldiers been dead in Sikkim and killed by China and on LOC just from back to back 5 days 10 -15 indian soldiers been killed , i mean today 1 indian army major killed by a indian RR soldier itself through personal mobile confrontation and 1 indian army man killed by our Pakistan army and 2 injured in hurdwara and Nugam sector

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom