What's new

India should get ready for 'all-out confrontation', says Chinese media:

I dont see any Indian figures here.
Why dont you paste it, if any?

Instead of indulging in deceit & humbug.

Now I am posting a graph of India's capital goods import. I hope your semi educated brain shall be able to understand it now. From less than 10 bn USD iin pre 2004 era. It shoots up to above 70 bn US in 2012. i.e 3.5 lakh crore INR.

india-imports-of-capital-goods-cmlv.png

Now look it almost steady till 2004 till your masters came in power. Now look at the sharp rise post 2004.

Source.
https://tradingeconomics.com/india/imports-of-capital-goods-cmlv

Indians shall thanks to exercise malabar. Once the exercise is over. The time is ripe for confrontation. :enjoy:

We are looking towards it :
Its been around 4 weeks .
At least tell your CCP ,PLA and Xi that ' Have some shame' and tell them to stop this emabarrasment of China that comes through this hollow warnings.

My friend you seem to be the only indian member on PDF who is able to see what's awaiting modi's india. I'm afraid your voice won't be heard by your fellow countrymen who have been totally zombified by the RSS scums but keep trying.

Hummm, You can both pray together. Joint prayers shall have more power. While you pray and wish bad for India with false flager @ashok321 , pray something good for your country too, It needs it very much .

You fool cow piss drinker RSS hinduvata ideology worshiper, that what happens if you drink cow piss and follows blind hinduvata ideology while drinking cow piss as parsad in mandir, modi is a terrorist and world saw how that terrorist modi was kicked out from America and rejected Visa for this terrorist for more than 10 years, you fool indian pm at that time begged to USA check the facts and history before quoting me other wise go drink cow piss and relax you bastard, in 1999 we killed more than 4500 indian troops hahahahahahaha, USA asked us to withdraw our troops because indian weak pussy army was stoning and killing to deaths, this time repeat of 1999 we will make sure Indian occupied Kashmir IOK would be back to us and Sikkim and Arunchal Pradesh would goes back to China :rofl:

Dont quote me you illiterate mandir chap RSS terrorist go drink cow piss and check facts of 1999 again and get your facts right, no doubt hinduvata and fake religion and drinking cow piss cola made these pussy indian army and their jahil awam dumb and blind :rofl:

You're distorting history and at the same time making an idiot of yourself on an international forum. I did research on the Kargil war and you're talking absolute crock. Leveling personal insults doesn't make you win the argument, it projects you as a dumbass who can't correlate a sentence properly to counter what the other side is saying thus repeating in a parrot like fashion one or two really stupid lines such as "go drink cow piss" and "pussy indian army". Most of the Pakistani members here are capable of debating a topic with skill and logic. You unfortunately leave the impression that there are Pakistani idiots who also frequent this forum only to embarrass their nation

Now I am posting a graph of India's capital goods import. I hope your semi educated brain shall be able to understand it now. From less than 10 bn USD iin pre 2004 era. It shoots up to above 70 bn US in 2012. i.e 3.5 lakh crore INR.

india-imports-of-capital-goods-cmlv.png

Now look it almost steady till 2004 till your masters came in power. Now look at the sharp rise post 2004.

Source.
https://tradingeconomics.com/india/imports-of-capital-goods-cmlv

Who are you fooling man?
These are overall imports.
We were talking of Chinese imports no?

Look at my image pasted which clearly says China exports to India:

chinese-exports-png.412274

Errr!

To save a face, you are indulging in more lies, just because you are exposed:

shoots up to above 70 bn US in 2012

In 2017 or even projected scenario (2017 not finished yet) does not equal those 70 billions.

Do you see your own lies now?

You can not take me for granted thinking I am a thumb sucking toddler.

Now get lost from this deceit of yours.

You fool you were the guys which were begging to the USA Indians ultimately complained to the International community and finally on pressure by the USA, Pakistani Prime Minister, Nawaz Sharif, ordered the withdrawal of troops because there are many Indian causalities, this trump wont help you as he is not Clinton and you would definitely lose Indian Occupied Kashmir to Pakistan and Sikkim and Arnuchal Pradesh to China just wait for the right movement [emoji38]
pls have some shame

If an all out confrontation happened between India and China, India will get smashed, it will be like US vs Iraq war, you will see how incompetent the Indian forces are, especially the air branch. And of course their leaders, their intelligence gathering, tactics and strategy, are all mediocre, India will be humiliated.

Gorkhas Nepalis soldiers and Sikhs wont fight this time with Pakistan or China, as sikhs would seek their own interests for a separate country Khalistan and would get a seperate country out of Indian occupied Punjab.

And Gorkhas Nepalis regiment also wont fight with China and Pakistan because, China helped Nepal their country alot, build hydro power plants and projects, linkage of railways tracks and roads etc

Only indian army is left, which would meet the same fate as of 1948, 1962, 1965 and 1999 Kargil war after facing worse humiliation and defeat running with pants down while drinking cow piss cola :lol:
Lol at you from a sikh from Punjab.

Who are you fooling man?

Errr!

In 2017 or even projected scenario (2017 not finished yet) does not equal those 70 billions.

Now get lost from this deceit of yours.[/QUOTE
Who are you fooling man?

Errr!

He may be right in his claims.
They are only importing COW dung, urine etc. There is a lot of shortage of this in India these days.
Only COW is important these days.

Who are you fooling man?

Errr!

So waabi is not willing to accept the truth inspite of quoting the most authentic source with easy to understand graph. The specialty of Wahabis and Zihadis is that their lies are right and they will not accept any other truth except their own lies.

Who are you fooling man?

These are not overall imports but capital goods Import Mr. Wahabi. Chinese Import shoot in this era only which I want to educate you. High chinese Import is your master's legacy between 2004 to 2014.

Last edited:
So waabi is not willing to accept the truth inspite of quoting the most authentic source with easy to understand graph. The specialty of Wahabis and Zihadis is that their lies are right and they will not accept any other truth except their own lies.
Bahut Andhe ho gaye ho bhai aap log Modi ji ke pyaar mein. Aap log facts dekhna hi bhool gaye. Aur piye jitna peena hai Cow Urine. Thode dinon ke baad saare senses khatm ho jaayenge..

These are not overall imports but capital goods Import Mr. Wahabi. Chinese Import shoot in this era only which I want to educate you. High chinese Import is your masters legacy between 2004 to 2014.

I can see that you are now stewing under your own sauce baby.
You had the luxury that I indulged with you till now despite facing your crap.
You fail to understand that there are hundreds of people who are reading this, and not a single of your right winger rat has come to debunk me. Now this speaks volume.

Now its time I ignore you and your deceitful character.
Adios muchacho.

imageedit_13_4092289745.gif

I can see that you are now stewing under your own sauce baby.
You had the luxury that I indulged with you till now despite facing your crap.
You fail to understand that there are hundreds of people who are reading this, and not a single of your right winger rat has come to debunk me. Now this speaks volume.

Now its time I ignore you and your deceitful character.
Adios muchacho.

View attachment 412310

That is fine . This is not your area. You discuss how sharia is the best political system. That is your core competence.

Indians shall thanks to exercise malabar. Once the exercise is over. The time is ripe for confrontation. :enjoy:
What's happening at the border? Is China moving equipment? What is the feeling in China regarding this whole situation?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom