What's new

India should get ready for 'all-out confrontation', says Chinese media:

Better you dont speak about pedophiles being a Hindu. It is only in books (and in forums like these to blame muslims) you term it as unlawful. Else, for you it is a culture. When you pass law, it is disgusting in your opinion. Else it might have been ok.
Whatever you are saying negative about prophet, go and check your so called Lords before terming it disgusting.

its correct regarding your Arabic holy man... sad but true... sorry for that you or shall I call you as your Arabic masters call nigger hindu...haha

and yaa I love how you south Asian Muslims are treated all over the world specially in your Arabic masters land and when some arab master make you ppl thr slave then you go cry to Hindu India to save your filthy arse lol

Last edited:
if china starts killing it wont be 158 soldiers only

Don't lie. China killed Hundreds of unarmed Indian soldiers and now claiming that the news is fake.

Wait for Indians to respond in kind.

India could also kill Chinese soldiers and deny that nothing happened.

India can also play this game.

Same here Pakistan and China should start nuking on LOC and LAC, I guess it's already been started 158 indian soldiers been dead in Sikkim and killed by China and on LOC just from back to back 5 days 10 -15 indian soldiers been killed , i mean today 1 indian army major killed by a indian RR soldier itself through personal mobile confrontation and 1 indian army man killed by our Pakistan army and 2 injured in hurdwara and Nugam sector

I agree and am pretty sure now that you have killed hundreds of unarmed Indian soldiers, you are making plans to nuke India.

India is better advised to get rid of NFU policy immediately and start nuking across LOC & LAC.

There is no point in waiting and talking when the opponents have made their intentions clear by drawing the first blood of Indian soldiers.

its correct regarding your Arabic holy man... sad but true... sorry for that you or shall I call you as your Arabic masters call nigger hindu...haha

and yaa I love how you south Asian Muslims are treated all over the world specially in your Arabic masters land and when some arab master make you ppl thr slave then you go cry to Hindu India to save your filthy arse lol

I didnt find anyone treating badly. It is only Indian Media showing false reports. They need masala anyway.
Did you see how your Hindu people are treated all over the world? I hear a lot of incidents of racism these days. Yet you are become so blind of this new Hitler that you dont want to see what is happening. Time for you to open your eyes and stop following Indian Media. They are already sold to the new Hitler.

if china starts killing it wont be 158 soldiers only
I dont agree with you. Casualties will be both ends. Ultimately soldiers are lost for Tuglaq policies and chest thumping and there will be no one to look after their families there after.
But it is very clear now that China was buying time to make sure they are very well prepared and strike when it is time to strike and clearly after the Malabar exercise is over.
Indian politicians are busy fighting for their president to be won and vice president nominations.
I am sure Indian politicians keep denying the status and the Indian soldiers lives will continue to be lost.
I remember during the Kargil war, Indian govt. denied the reports for many days and I was of the opinion that there is nothing going on.
This needs to be stopped for the life of soldiers.

I didnt find anyone treating badly. It is only Indian Media showing false reports. They need masala anyway.
Did you see how your Hindu people are treated all over the world? I hear a lot of incidents of racism these days. Yet you are become so blind of this new Hitler that you dont want to see what is happening. Time for you to open your eyes and stop following Indian Media. They are already sold to the new Hitler.

haha no no I understand even if arab papa rape kill you hindus as you are called in arab lands this is allowed. Muslims are treated as problem and worst kind of treatment is reserved to you hindu muslamanas although arab papa consider you worst than camel shit.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom