What's new

India should become super power in sports also: Union Minister for Home Rajnath Singh

India is the super duper power of bragging... And of course, other countries will stop growing for India to catch up.

India is the only nation which conquered Mars in maiden attempt.

Neither US nor USSR / ESA / China/ Japan has such achievement under their belt.

Get lost 50 cent :coffee:

Go check out the results of the last Olympics. It will support my question and you end up being the troll.

Congrats for that successful trip. I'm glad that our deep space tracking station can assist you.

Go check out the results of the last Olympics. It will support my question and you end up being the troll.

Congrats for that successful trip. I'm glad that our deep space tracking station can assist you.

Yes we received some assistance from NASA. But that does not mean that It is not massive acheivement.

ESA too had option of getting help from NASA and China had option of getting help from Russian Space Agency.

Why both ESA and China have no similar acheivements under their belt?

So fact still remains,

Last edited:
WE totally lack in having a proper sports culture ... so I dont expect many improvements over the next decade.

I disagree that Indians are not built for Brawn, if anything the chinese are not built for brawn.

But in this modern day and age, brain is everything, brawn is nothing.

But the point of sports is not about brawn, its about mental discipline and determination, about heart.

Much of the sports today is driven as much steroids as much as mental discipline and determination. It is no longer pure sports of the old.

Yes we received some assistance from NASA.

But the fact still remains,

Again. Congrats as its a great achievement.

India became super power. And now its time for super power in sports.

Yeh kab hua?

So the so called super power was below ethopia and kenya.
Well done super power

How was the performance of Indian athletes in Summer Olympics and Winter Olympics? Which sport do you prefer to watch during Olympics?
like ur country we do not have exemplary coaches or our govt is not so keen to win Olympic medals, people of India play according to their will, no one forces them........but in china story is different, people are forced to practice day and night even if u are exhausted, they don't care about u, they only care about the medals........I love my country for giving me everything.........i'am an engineering student and probably will be going to the navy soon.......we are a democracy, i can do anything.......:azn:

India became super power. And now its time for super power in sports.

Yeh kab hua?
only 10 medals for Pakistan since 1948:woot: hahahahahahahaha supa dupa powaa Pakistan:flame:

false flagger chinese, go and check ur trackers, they will take u to sun instead of mars in first attempt.........:big_boss:

Much of the sports today is driven as much steroids as much as mental discipline and determination. It is no longer pure sports of the old.

All of it is driven by steroids, but end of the day you need tremendous mental discipline to succeed and a single minded focus. Its the same effort required to come first in IIT. Just and example.

So the so called super power was below ethopia and kenya.
Well done super power

It is still better than one nation which has won no medals in olympics in last 20 years.

Besides our medal count is increasing by every Olympics.

like ur country we do not have exemplary coaches or our govt is not so keen to win Olympic medals, people of India play according to their will, no one forces them........but in china story is different, people are forced to practice day and night even if u are exhausted, they don't care about u, they only care about the medals........I love my country for giving me everything.........i'am an engineering student and probably will be going to the navy soon.......we are a democracy, i can do anything.......:azn:

only 10 medals for Pakistan since 1948:woot: hahahahahahahaha supa dupa powaa Pakistan:flame:

false flagger chinese, go and check ur trackers, they will take u to sun instead of mars in first attempt.........:big_boss:

What is your excuse for Americans winning all these medals. And India can't do it?

So sports is the only field where India is not super power yet. Cool stuff

Think big to achieve big...yes super power...dont like....I dont care

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom