What's new

India should become super power in sports also: Union Minister for Home Rajnath Singh

what's their to lool about,what's wrong in his statement,if our neighbour china with 1.3 billion population can achieve that then we with our our 1.2 billion population should try to emulate and achieve half of that even that will be accomplishment.it's better have inspiration from neighbours than self proclaimed false flag brit.your writing is damn give away.i thought english is our second language but seeing you post,guess it's your 4'th language,pathetic.

Ask yourself this, why do you want to win gold at the Olympics ? what benefit can it possibly bring you ?

Its a Circus show.

Ask yourself this, why do you want to win gold at the Olympics ? what benefit can it possibly bring you ?

Its a Circus show.
it can certainly boost somebody's ego for us being pathetic in Olympics.

Its a Circus show.

Really?
Why India wants to bid for the Summer Olympic Games 2024?
India 'considering bid for Olympics' | World news | The Guardian

images

Egg shell carving China

I say we should beat them at cricket first !!!

I am sure we can have a chance if we invest in it

Easily said than done! Rajnath Singh would do better to clear up the mess that exists within various sporting bodies... & see that the funding allocated reaches right people & used in the right manner.

Just last week there was a report about how shabbily para athletes are treated in India.. Unless you get a grip over these kinda shortcomings & cleanse the sporting associations of unsavoury characters, India will never make it big internationally! Let's be real about it...

Really?
Why India wants to bid for the Summer Olympic Games 2024?
India 'considering bid for Olympics' | World news | The Guardian

images

Egg shell carving China

ECONOMICS. Why else ?

"He wanted to know the costs, financial implications and other details.”

Easily said than done! Rajnath Singh would do better to clear up the mess that exists within various sporting bodies... & see that the funding allocated reaches right people & used in the right manner.

Just last week there was a report about how shabbily para athletes are treated in India.. Unless you get a grip over these kinda shortcomings & cleanse the sporting associations of unsavoury characters, India will never make it big internationally! Let's be real about it...

LOL. True enough. Para national games was a real embarrassment to the govt. I wonder if anybody was fired for that. Media just went quite after the initial outrage.

ECONOMICS. Why else ?

If you think Olympics is an economic booster forget about it
You have to pick up the mess after the event

Ooops may be for some organisers greasing their bank accounts in Switzerland

images

Egg shell carving China

You have plenty of money, why don't you ?

If you think Olympics is an economic booster forget about it
You have to pick up the mess after the event

images

Egg shell carving China

That is why its under consideration. If its not an economic booster, we will drop it. No two ways about it.

You have plenty of money, why don't you ?

Easy
Cricket is not an event contesting for medals in the Olympics

That is why its under consideration. If its not an economic booster, we will drop it. No two ways about it.

In fact as a bystander, I would like to see how India will be organizing it this time around regardless after the CWG disasters

images

Beijing Contemporary Ballet Dance Company

CWG was not a disaster, it was successfully hosted. :coffee:

13delhi16.jpg

_49351075_010330106-1.jpg

news_4_10_2010_6.jpg

commonwealth_30.jpg

CWG3.jpg

P201010041348387107309578.jpg

It reeked of many management faults and subsequent frustrations
$80 for a roll of toilet paper?

images

Seal carving, China

Last edited:
It reeked of many management faults and subsequent frustrations

images

Seal carving, China
I've read a lot of English news and comments, if that happened in China, I would feel ashamed even having the least sense of honor.
Anyway, that was the last government, and their officers have already earned a lot of money from that game. But for such a big country, the world owes her a Summer Olympics. I think Modi will alter the world's view on India's incapability of holding an international event.

Last edited:
I've read a lot of English news and comments, if that happened in China, I would feel ashamed, having the least sense of honor.
Anyway, that was the last government, and their officers have already earned a lot of money from that game. But for such a big country, the world owes her a Summer Olympics. I think Modi will alter the world's view on India's capability of holding an international event.

Well said bro, India should have a better performance in sports for the current results seriously disproportionate to their population size, let alone be any superpower. Anyway wish India good luck in hosting the 2024 Olympics!

Last edited:
Well said bro, wish India good luck in hosting the 2024 Olympics, and India could have a better performance in sports for the current results seriously disproportionate to their population size.
2022 winter games in Beijing-Zhangjiakou, 2024 summer one in India! A combined population of over 2.5 billion, we should win one third of all the medals! And all the people are inspired, we should not merely occupy ourselves in those games we are good at, but also those we have only won a paucity of achievements. Every citizen takes part in some proper sports, not just basketball, table tennis, tennis, swimming, gymnastics, volleyball, etc.

WTF !! Do the sports men expect to the fed for free by the Indian public ? :lol:

Let them earn their daily bread like the rest of us. What a load of cr@p.

GoI can learn many things from China, but using athletes for propaganda is not one of them.

Don't come online to show your idiocy.... you want them to earn them bread by pulling rickshaw or selling chai/jhalmuri??? FYI there are sports quota in govt job to secure there futures.... becoz they play for the country...but this is after they become a player..
I m speaking about how they should be selected and trained... once selected the govt should take full responsiblity of the athlete...like china does...
How Athletes Are Selected in China - LiftHard

Now dnt say infrastructure should also be developed by athletes themselves like Abhinav Bindra' dad made him a multi million worth shooting range....
Its govt duty to do that....

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom