What's new

India should become super power in sports also: Union Minister for Home Rajnath Singh

Summer Olympics:o:. Well, I guess gymnastics are alright:smitten:. Cute guys (and girls:p:) in tight clothes:smitten:.

When India and China compete on an even level with Russia, Sweden, the US, Finland and Canada in Ice Hockey, then we know the balance of power has fully shifted East.

View attachment 211733

Which do you like better and which matters more to the average Chines citizen, Summer or Winter? I get the impression Summer would be the answer, we Russians like them both as our gymnasts and Ice Hockey teams tend to do well enough.
Ice hockey is too brutal, we don't like it to be honest. We are more into a process of control, like diving and gymnastics.
Russian gymnasts are really cute girls!

Summer Olympics:o:. Well, I guess gymnastics are alright:smitten:. Cute guys (and girls:p:) in tight clothes:smitten:.

When India and China compete on an even level with Russia, Sweden, the US, Finland and Canada in Ice Hockey, then we know the balance of power has fully shifted East.

View attachment 211733

Which do you like better and which matters more to the average Chines citizen, Summer or Winter? I get the impression Summer would be the answer, we Russians like them both as our gymnasts and Ice Hockey teams tend to do well enough.

You Russian? Sochi 2014 was great dude, you guys staged a fantastic show!

Yeah, I'm from Russia (Vladivostok to be more accurate) but I live in the US with my husband now (serve in the US military too).

Sochi was great, hoping Beijing can win in 2022 , since I've never been to China and my husband and I are looking for an excuse to go not only to the Olympics again, but also to China for some fun.

Why not both at the same time:yahoo:?

Last edited:
How?? Like this???
unnamed.jpg
kabaddi_players_2501112_f.jpg

First the govt should learn to respect sportsman... half of the sportsman die old without food.... half become athlete without getting proper food... i have met many state level athletes who never saw a cup of milk..
Forget being superpower atleast try to be in respectful position..
GOI should learn from china.. proper infrastructure, proper training, proper diet.. and ZERO POLITICS.....

Exactly. Sochi has set a high standard for Winter Olympics. I hope Beijing-Zhangjiakou could win the bid for 2022 Winter Olympics. It will be a great stimulus for us to have some try in winter sports.
Although my province is in Southern China, but there are some seasonal ski resorts in mountainous regions.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm from Russia (Vladivostok to be more accurate) but I live in the US with my husband now (serve in the US military too).

Sochi was great, hoping Beijing can win in 2022 , since I've never been to China and my husband and I are looking to for an excuse to go not only to the Olympics again, but also to China for some fun.

Why not both at the same time:yahoo:?

Are you Maria Sharapova? Give me your autograph if you are!
Anyway welcome to visit China my dear, and wish Beijing-Zhangjiakou can host 2022 Olympics!

Zhangjiakou (张家口) is perfect for Winter Olympics, must see ...
201435191741401454393.jpg
1272175_1356978388w6i4.jpg
38777542.jpg

Last edited:
How?? Like this???
View attachment 211740 View attachment 211741

First the govt should learn to respect sportsman... half of the sportsman die old without food.... half become athlete without getting proper food... i have met many state level athletes who never saw a cup of milk..
GOI should learn from china.. proper infrastructure, proper training, proper diet.. and ZERO POLITICS.....
I think I've heard of the lady from the second photo. Is she a famous athlete who has won a bronze or silver medal? I remember an Indian female athlete did excellently in Beijing Olympics, not sure about her.

Anyway, any athlete no matter Olympics level or provincial level should be respected, at least guaranteed by a stable salary and a future job after retirement.

Last edited:
Are you Maria Sharapova? Give me your autograph if you are!
Anyway welcome to visit China my dear, and wish Beijing can host 2022 Olympics!
If Beijing-Zhangjiakou wins, I will definitely learn how to ski and skate!
And also it will be beneficial for development of Hebei Province where Zhangjiakou is located

Difference between India and China...

India - Will become

China - Has become

Thanks for your compliment. BUT ...
we are still not there yet
We are far behind in many of the world's top sport events like soccer, basketball, motor racing, tennis, golf, rugby, cricket. tracks and field, Tour de France, yatcht racing

She is the heartbeat of China's figure skating
李子君 Li Zijun

132055761_11n.jpg

P_5777636_5__492484868.jpg

9fbcfc505c868dcf3c452104a316d72f.jpg

zijun-li.jpg

W020141230286592896972.jpg

130411_3117_li.jpg

5_Zijun-LI04.jpg

99059499.jpg

Last edited:
How?? Like this???
View attachment 211740 View attachment 211741

WTF !! Do the sports men expect to the fed for free by the Indian public ? :lol:

Let them earn their daily bread like the rest of us. What a load of cr@p.

GoI can learn many things from China, but using athletes for propaganda is not one of them.

WTF !! Do the sports men expect to the fed for free by the Indian public ? :lol:

Let them earn their daily bread like the rest of us. What a load of cr@p.

GoI can learn many things from China, but using athletes for propaganda is not one of them.
agree, if not use it wisely, just like that Commonwealth Games in India, original propaganda intention could not be attained but a humiliation to some extent.

agree, if not use it wisely, just like that Commonwealth Games in India, original propaganda intention could not be attained but a humiliation to some extent.

India does not see it as a propaganda tool, just as an opportunity for our athletes to compete internationally.

So there is neither propaganda nor humiliation. We are indifferent to it.

India does not see it as a propaganda tool, just as an opportunity for our athletes to compete internationally.

So there is neither propaganda nor humiliation. We are indifferent to it.
Good for u, an attitude of indifference.

what's their to lool about,what's wrong in his statement,if our neighbour china with 1.3 billion population can achieve that then we with our our 1.2 billion population should try to emulate and achieve half of that even that will be accomplishment.it's better have inspiration from neighbours than self proclaimed false flag brit.your writing is damn give away.i thought english is our second language but seeing you post,guess it's your 4'th language,pathetic.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom