What's new

India should become super power in sports also: Union Minister for Home Rajnath Singh

I've read a lot of English news and comments, if that happened in China, I would feel ashamed even having the least sense of honor.
Anyway, that was the last government, and their officers have already earned a lot of money from that game. But for such a big country, the world owes her a Summer Olympics. I think Modi will alter the world's view on India's incapability of holding an international event.

Well I will just be an audience if their time comes
Good luck to them

This brings back CWG 2010
2010年印度新德里英联邦运动会开幕式 Part 1 of 13—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

Check out @6:42.
I am wondering if India would invite some monks in exile to blow the trumpets again if they can have the Olympic event 2024
Also @2:29 listen to what the Indian commentator said. It was quite funny
BEV

images

Embroidery picture China

It reeked of many management faults and subsequent frustrations
$80 for a roll of toilet paper?

I never said there was no management fault or corruption. Just that it was hosted successfully. Why are you confused about that ?

Don't come online to show your idiocy.... you want them to earn them bread by pulling rickshaw or selling chai/jhalmuri??? FYI there are sports quota in govt job to secure there futures.... becoz they play for the country...but this is after they become a player..
I m speaking about how they should be selected and trained... once selected the govt should take full responsiblity of the athlete...like china does...
How Athletes Are Selected in China - LiftHard

Now dnt say infrastructure should also be developed by athletes themselves like Abhinav Bindra' dad made him a multi million worth shooting range....
Its govt duty to do that....

IF they are so worthless that they can only earn their living by pulling rickshaw or selling chai then that is what they should do. :coffee: If they cannot even do that, they should kill themselves rather than be a burden on society.

I am against sport quota in govt. jobs too. I see no reason why circus performers need to be given govt. jobs. Neither are they qualified for it, nor do they deserve it. If they play for the country, they get the medals and the honour and some money. Thats it. If they feel its not enough, they should not play for the country.

I do not care how china takes care of its athletes, Indian govt. has better things to do than breed circus freaks.

Finally, shooting range is a waste of tax payers money. Not even 0.00001% of people in India can use it. I am glad the govt. do not waste money on such things. Let them first build water connections, sewage system, schools with teachers and toilets in every Indian home.

Last edited:
I never said there was no management fault or corruption. Just that it was hosted successfully. Why are you confused about that ?

We are on different wave lengths on the definition of "successful"
Please carry on with your own definition

images

Ancient Chinese Art of paper folding

Well I will just be an audience if their time comes
Good luck to them

This brings back CWG 2010
2010年印度新德里英联邦运动会开幕式 Part 1 of 13—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

Check out @6:42.
I am wondering if India would invite some monks in exile to blow the trumpets again if they can have the Olympic event 2024
Also @2:29 listen to what the Indian commentator said. It was quite funny
BEV

images

Embroidery picture China
Wow, they should have built a high-quality stadium. That roof was terrible and I don't think rational people dared to step inside...
I think Modi will change this negative image in the future, he did a great job in Gujarat.
World-class BRT in Ahmadabad, congratulation!
129.jpg
brt_megdht_pkg.jpg

BL08_BRTS20_JPG_1511004f.jpg
ahmed8.jpg
BRt521.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm from Russia (Vladivostok to be more accurate) but I live in the US with my husband now (serve in the US military too).

Sochi was great, hoping Beijing can win in 2022 , since I've never been to China and my husband and I are looking for an excuse to go not only to the Olympics again, but also to China for some fun.

Why not both at the same time:yahoo:?
Vladivostok?! that's really close to my hometown Northeast China....and more eastern than my Jilin Province.:mad:.
upload_2015-4-5_15-33-42.png

welcome to NE china someday.:-).

Indians were built for brains and not brawn stuff and we would do good concentrating on our core strengths. For sports entertainment anyway we have Cricket. There are plenty of super rich people in India who can afford to pursue a career and sports and excel if they want to, let the others concentrate on some fruitful endeavor.

Indians were built for brains and not brawn stuff and we would do good concentrating on our core strengths. For sports entertainment anyway we have Cricket. There are plenty of super rich people in India who can afford to pursue a career and sports and excel if they want to, let the others concentrate on some fruitful endeavor.

I disagree that Indians are not built for Brawn, if anything the chinese are not built for brawn.

But in this modern day and age, brain is everything, brawn is nothing.

But the point of sports is not about brawn, its about mental discipline and determination, about heart.

Difference between India and China...

India - Will become

China - Has become

India will always be the superpower of tomorrow.

I disagree that Indians are not built for Brawn, if anything the chinese are not built for brawn.

But in this modern day and age, brain is everything, brawn is nothing.

But the point of sports is not about brawn, its about mental discipline and determination, about heart.

So are you saying that Indians lack mental discipline and determination.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom