What's new

India should become super power in sports also: Union Minister for Home Rajnath Singh

What is your excuse for Americans winning all these medals. And India can't do it?
Isn't' it in vain to cure their vaingloriousness?
They can fabricate all stupid reasons to smash you, like your country's NASA is supported by 99% Indian technicians...It's like Richard Dawkins Interviewed creationist Wendy Wright.

We don't have a sporting culture & majority of Indian parents don't allow their children into sports & top of that poor facilities, hope to see some change in next 20 years

only 10 medals for Pakistan since 1948:woot: hahahahahahahaha supa dupa powaa Pakistan big
Pak never claimed to be a super power or sports king like indian idiots.

Before making false clains of being a super power. Pehlay toilets bana lo, for your poor countrymen, who are doing gobbar bazi every where

It is still better than one nation which has won no medals in olympics in last 20 years.

Besides our medal count is increasing by every Olympics.
Unlike indulia, We never claimed to be a sports giant. Go and defeat tge poor african countries before making non sense claims of a super power.

India has 2/3 of worlds poorest people. 750 million indians earn below 2 dollar a day. Clean water not available to 850 million people.

With highest number of rapes in the world, highest number of children dying due to mal nutrition. Highest number of aids patients. Highest number of women involved in sex industry slavery. India can be a super power in the field of poverty, aids, sex industry, non availibity of toilet facilities and clean water

Unlike indulia, We never claimed to be a sports giant. Go and defeat tge poor african countries before making non sense claims of a super power.

So you admit Pakisatn has won no medal in Olympics in last 20 years?

This explains why you guys bash India on sports threads by bringing China in dicussion and comparing their acheivenets in sports vs ours.

Bashing our low performance will lead you nowhere.

This attitude shows your lack of self confidence, insecurity and jealousy.

What is your excuse for Americans winning all these medals. And India can't do it?
it took them 200 years and whole lot of things to come to such glory.........during world war 1 they did not even possessed an army.......they took 1 lakh cow boys and sent them to France to fight......and look after 200 years they have the world's best army.......I respect them for their sacrifices and service given by them to humanity, and also their should be political will......in India no one cares about Olympic medal.......what they care about is cricket, and we are quite good in it.......do u even have a cricket team??????, our country is possessive about cricket, they don't even think about boxing, weight lifting, ice hockey, table tennis, swimming, diving, and etc....now that sports in India have started to emerge as a field parents would surely encourage and not force there children into it.........i believe that in 2024 Olympics Indian's will win around 50+ medals :-)

Pak never claimed to be a super power or sports king like indian idiots.

Before making false clains of being a super power. Pehlay toilets bana lo, for your poor countrymen, who are doing gobbar bazi every where
"claims" not "clains":coffee: we already have gone one level up in space and economy, but Pakistan surely need some schools more than Indians need toilet........first stop your terrorists, they are doing blasts everywhere:hitwall:

India has 2/3 of worlds poorest people. 750 million indians earn below 2 dollar a day. Clean water not available to 850 million people.

With highest number of rapes in the world, highest number of children dying due to mal nutrition. Highest number of aids patients. Highest number of women involved in sex industry slavery. India can be a super power in the field of poverty, aids, sex industry, non availibity of toilet facilities and clean water
our poverty has dropped significantly since the 1990 -51% to 21% in 2015, thats a very good improvement........but Pakistan would never get to know how its done, stay in 41% poverty LOLOLOLOLOL:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

India does not see it as a propaganda tool, just as an opportunity for our athletes to compete internationally.

So there is neither propaganda nor humiliation. We are indifferent to it.

India doesn't use Olympic sports as a propaganda tool because India can't. Why? Because Indians really suck at Olympic sports.

If India truly cared about sending her athletes to compete internationally for ONLY competition sake, then why are the athletes treated so poorly?

CWG was not a disaster, it was successfully hosted. :coffee:

13delhi16.jpg

_49351075_010330106-1.jpg

news_4_10_2010_6.jpg

commonwealth_30.jpg

CWG3.jpg

P201010041348387107309578.jpg

201010314219237472_20.jpg

No, CWG's opening ceremony wasn't a disaster. But CWG is not just about the opening ceremony.

Isn't' it in vain to cure their vaingloriousness?
They can fabricate all stupid reasons to smash you, like your country's NASA is supported by 99% Indian technicians...It's like Richard Dawkins Interviewed creationist Wendy Wright.
please give a source for such a lousy claim 38 percent is the highest figure i have heard, its not even 10 percent.....but i hope china and india can one day explore space together.....India is isn't that bad....:(

please give a source for such a lousy claim 38 percent is the highest figure i have heard, its not even 10 percent.....but i hope china and india can one day explore space together.....India is isn't that bad....:(
I never say India is bad. But some of the Indian members say things like that in Far East section (maybe a little exaggeration of number, apologise:-))

I do think Chinese railway can learn something from Indian counterpart.Chinese railway is never involved in suburban rail(like in Mumbai), that's why it's completely impossible for railway passenger of China outnumbers passengers of India or Japan since Chinese railway is only for long-distance journeys.

I myself have written some articles about suburban railway systems of India in my own railway forum. I think for foreigners, we'd better centre on what advantages we can absorb rather than laughing at Indian railway's accidents , outdated technology or lack of sanitation, which are mostly for you to concern. ;)

I never say India is bad. But some of the Indian members say things like that in Far East section (maybe a little exaggeration of number, apologise:-))

I do think Chinese railway can learn something from Indian counterpart.Chinese railway is never involved in suburban rail(like in Mumbai), that's why it's completely impossible for railway passenger of China outnumbers passengers of India or Japan since Chinese railway is only for long-distance journeys.

I myself have written some articles about suburban railway systems of India in my own railway forum. I think for foreigners, we'd better centre on what advantages we can absorb rather than laughing at Indian railway's accidents , outdated technology or lack of sanitation, which are mostly for you to concern. ;)
this year our prime minister showcased a 10 year plan for the Indian railways, it mainly envisaged on sanitation of railway stations, hygienic food, good service on station including WiFi, clean drinking water,more train frequency.........and dont even think about travelling in Mumbai local, i'am from Mumbai and i daily travel in them.........u wont be able to get in at peak hours like morning 8 and evening 6, u can ask anyone, its over loaded and quite entertainment for people:bunny:............people fight each other for place to sit.........life is to tough in Mumbai for an average person.......i'am from a high middle class family........i':pleasantry:am doing my engineering here in Mumbai university

No doubt amongst many country leaders-PAKISTAN IS A SUPERPOWER- WORLD'S SOLE SUPER POWER IN
TERRORISM.

By the same token, India is the superpower of rape.

I don't believe that statement above. But you should not label others as well.

Last edited:
@Indian Jatt I am fully aware of the situation of Mumbai suburban railway system and also Indian railway system in general. As a whole-hearted railway fan, I'm interested in any railway systems around the world, especially in Asia. But I prefer to focus on benefits of a railway system, even Mumbai railway is insanely dangerous, filthy and indecent...Laughing at those problems brings nothing good to us.

on sanitation of railway stations, hygienic food, good service on station including WiFi, clean drinking water,more train frequency
Good for you! I'll definitely travel to India if having a chance and I cannot wait to see 10-year plan's outcomes.
a high middle class family
How to define middle class in India?
We have very strict criteria in China.
Even I take HSR/plane regularly and travel at least 2 times a year(at least 10 days for each, short 2-3 day excursions excluded) domestically and once abroad(Singapore, Australia, Maldive,etc) , and have a Xiaomi4 and an iPhone6, me and my family cannot be categorised as middle-class, just a too typical and ordinary well-off Chinese family.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom