What's new

India sends Top Sukhoi Pilots to Israel to train on F-16I under Aircrew Exchange program

Are you buying F-16?
Nope
That was an inferior choice before the rafale and hence discarded.
Going back to the topic: Ownership and practices during visits are two different parameters.

Also to counter a tech, you must have a effective counter reply.

India can send a Mig21 to practice with an F22. But is it worthwhile?

Similarly if the best , which is ur F16s practise against say UAE Rafales, the learnings learnt wont alter the fate when the pak f16 engages IAF rafale in BVR. WVR is when the learnings may come useful.But will it go that far?

Nope
That was an inferior choice before the rafale and hence discarded.
Going back to the topic: Ownership and practices during visits are two different parameters.

Also to counter a tech, you must have a effective counter reply.

India can send a Mig21 to practice with an F22. But is it worthwhile?

Similarly if the best , which is ur F16s practise against say UAE Rafales, the learnings learnt wont alter the fate when the pak f16 engages IAF rafale in BVR. WVR is when the learnings may come useful.But will it go that far?
Dude you are absolutely clueless about the topic isn't it?
Your country kids are rejoicing over the fact that IAF pilots will train on F-16's of the Israeli air force and will be able to exploit its weaknesses. Now if you have any idea about the presence of PAF pilots in these Arab states air forces, especially UAE and KSA you will get the point.

Something from China and Yeah that's a PAF pilot sitting in the cockpit. I believe it's the SuperDuper Sukhoi.
PAK+Pilots+On+Sukhoi%2527s+Su-30+Fighter+Jet_2.jpg

I don't follow PAF like some members do, so you better ask them they will provide you with more elaborate details. Point being:Indian pilots training on F-16's is no big deal as this is something which Pakistani pilots have already accomplished by getting familiar with the aircraft's in Indian inventory, well at least most of them.

That should put rest to the BS of enigmatic F-16. Someone is not going to be happy.:P

F-16IN then & even now the most capable variant ever built was tested on 600+ technical parameters by IAF in three different locations, Leh (hot & high), Jaisalmer (desert) and Bangalore (subtropical plain) and was rejected on five counts.

You are a fool to think that somehow this has ANY relations with the capability of the F-16. If anything, that statement comes from the lowest depths of fanboyish understanding. The IAF's wish on the F-16 goes beyond learning just how the PAF fights with it since they get a lot of it with the RSAF. Rather, many of the subsystems in the F-16I would interest the IAF for application on the MKI since since are highly sophisticated EW systems.

The F-16s unsuitability for the MMRCA is due to the contest being tailored to suit the Eurocanards from the start.

Dude you are absolutely clueless about the topic isn't it?
Your country kids are rejoicing over the fact that IAF pilots will train on F-16's of the Israeli air force and will be able to exploit its weaknesses. Now if you have any idea about the presence of PAF pilots in these Arab states air forces, especially UAE and KSA you will get the point.

Something from China and Yeah that's a PAF pilot sitting in the cockpit. I believe it's the SuperDuper Sukhoi.
PAK+Pilots+On+Sukhoi%2527s+Su-30+Fighter+Jet_2.jpg

I don't follow PAF like some members do, so you better ask them they will provide you with more elaborate details. Point being:Indian pilots training on F-16's is no big deal as this is something which Pakistani pilots have already accomplished by getting familiar with the aircraft's in Indian inventory, well at least most of them.

There is huge difference
SuKhoi 30 MKK
su-30mkk_flanker-g1.jpg

Su 30 MKI
SU-30MKI-g4sp_-_edit_2%28clipped%29.jpg

There is huge difference
SuKhoi 30 MKK
su-30mkk_flanker-g1.jpg

Su 30 MKI
SU-30MKI-g4sp_-_edit_2%28clipped%29.jpg
Yeah just as i anticipated, here comes--- " Our MKI is one of a kind and the best of the best" Please enjoy your delusions of grandeur, i had to make a point which i did.

Yeah just as i anticipated, here comes--- " Our MKI is one of a kind and the best of the best" Please enjoy your delusions of grandeur, i had to make a point which i did.
Lol
Even you adjust your glasses then you can figure out Sukhoi 30 MKI has canards, where MKK Didn't.
MKI is mainly Ai rsuperiority platform with some Air to Ground capability.
Other side MKK is mainly a strike platform with Air to Air capabilty.

You are a fool to think that somehow this has ANY relations with the capability of the F-16. If anything, that statement comes from the lowest depths of fanboyish understanding. The IAF's wish on the F-16 goes beyond learning just how the PAF fights with it since they get a lot of it with the RSAF. Rather, many of the subsystems in the F-16I would interest the IAF for application on the MKI since since are highly sophisticated EW systems.

The F-16s unsuitability for the MMRCA is due to the contest being tailored to suit the Eurocanards from the start.

Name calling from a senior member and a Mod, err.. not that surprising. Read the lines and don't read between them.

1) Never claimed anything on F-16's capability. Read again.

2) IAF did test F-16IN on 600+ technical parameters and it failed on 5 counts. Officially at least.

F-16IN was found non-compliant on five counts: “growth potential, carefree handling (and automatic sensing of external stores), sustained turn rate, engine change time, and assurance against obsolescence over a 15-year period.

http://www.livefistdefence.com/2011/06/new-light-on-why-india-rejected-f-16-fa.html

3) I know RSAF stations its F-16s in India and I know IAF learned all about it. It was for the clowns who refuse to acknowledge that and ask for photographic evidence.

4) Do you have a source for your claims or is it just speculation on your part. Super 30 upgrade was supposed to be done by Russia and as far as Israel is concerned, they always offer one thing or other.

Lol
Even you adjust your glasses then you can figure out Sukhoi 30 MKI has canards, where MKK Didn't.
MKI is mainly Ai rsuperiority platform with some Air to Ground capability.
Other side MKK is mainly a strike platform with Air to Air capabilty.
You know nitpicking isn't going to add any weightage to your flawed perception. You might wanna talk about MKI's "greatness" with someone who actually cares.....The thread is about acquiring knowledge about enemy aircrafts and that is something which Pakistan has done way before India did and its future acquisitions will be dealt with accordingly.Some variations are there in different models but general idea can be withdrawn. Israel practiced on Greek S-300 to defeat Iranian S-300 and they both are of different models, but that didn't stop Israel. As for canards on a flanker, Chinese have those too.
a2D7z.jpg

Now obviously hoards of you are coming to address some ego issues and for that i cant help you much. Pay attention to my Signature and don't expect a reply.

1. Which Subsystems -- Heard that Israel wants to change few subsystems of the US origin with its indigenous but US denied them.

2. Your Claim F-16s unsuitability for the MMRCA due to the contest being tailored to suit the Eurocanards from the start -- Pls ellaborate more, and how did you come to that conclusions when all the parties participated in the MMRCA contest were satisfied with the thorough evaluation process.

Done

11201922_968248583221940_9040544692939345170_n.jpg

Next step should be joint

Special Forces Exercise in Kashmir.

Armor exercise at Rajasthan

Air defense exercise in Arunachal

Anti terror exercise at Manesar

Naval exercise in Arabian Sea

13413620_1116998501711537_4859363845836222202_n.jpg

13427781_1116998441711543_3752098170175419260_n.jpg

13428579_1116998381711549_4368865457584580397_n.jpg

Imagine a country with a population of 1.4 billion feeling proud to learn from a country with a population of 15 million. Shabaash. What you are doing now we have been doing this since our inception, do the indiots think that a prof organisation like PAF is scared of that.

You know nitpicking isn't going to add any weightage to your flawed perception. You might wanna talk about MKI's "greatness" with someone who actually cares.....The thread is about acquiring knowledge about enemy aircrafts and that is something which Pakistan has done way before India did and its future acquisitions will be dealt with accordingly.Some variations are there in different models but general idea can be withdrawn. Israel practiced on Greek S-300 to defeat Iranian S-300 and they both are of different models, but that didn't stop Israel. As for canards on a flanker, Chinese have those too.
a2D7z.jpg

Now obviously hoards of you are coming to address some ego issues and for that i cant help you much. Pay attention to my Signature and don't expect a reply.

This bird is also based on damn Su-27, so you might have all the information, and tactics to deal with this also. Damn IAF is wasting so much money on this. So what, if it has TVC Engine, some what variation in flight profile, and few different avionics may be some advanced that the Su-27/30 but it will remain a variant. I am going with your theory Sir.

PAK-FA%2B022014%2BRoman%2BTregubov%2BRuplanes-net%2B-%2BA.jpg

a2D7z.jpg

Lol, comparing Air Superiority Platform (MKI) to strike Platform (MKK).
And now posting image of J series.
Get some knowledge before opening your mouth.
Exercise with Malaysian flankers.

Ummm... Interesting! But I would be surprised if India did a pilot exchange program with France to rafale instead.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom