What's new

India, Saudi Arabia To Discuss Joint Weapon Projects

Pakistan must know that Saudi Arabia offers noting to but Extremism and need pakistan nukes after that they will throw you away. as for India, protect Indian Muslims from the Poison that SA exports.

This will be good for our defense industry. We have been with Pakistan for the longest time but I don't see us developing missiles or tanks or anything. I mean with the relationship we both have I would think whatever weapon Pakistan develops I will see it in Saudi Arabia in a different name and specs change just a little but I see nothing.

This is because of procurement procedures that Saudis follow are heavily laden with kick-backs and commission. Even when Pakistan tried to sell equipment, e.g. Al-Khalid tanks, Saudis bought more expensive Abrams. The bigger a deal the more the chance of commission going into the pockets of Saudi Royals.

A recent example is allegations of Hundreds of Millions of Dollars commission to Prince Bandar from British BAE systems. Even the investigation of this matter was terminated by SFO (Serious Fraud Office) in the interest of National Security i.e. Benjamins.

Add to that the US influence under which KSA is forced to buy downgraded US armaments, even during those times when they had budget deficit (US loaned KSA to buy weapons from them)

In my personal opinion, due to the depth of Pak-KSA relationships if Saudis show an intention for defence collaboration, Pakistanis will be willing to co-operate.

When Pakistan was building Iran-pak gas pipleline .... Tab tumako Saudi Arabia ka khayal nahi aaya .. Now it's payback time.
IP Pipeline is meant for Pakistan's energy needs, its not like Pakistan is going to jointly produce weapons with Iran.

Also, even before the Iran-Pakistan pipeline project, Saudis were already exporting oil to india.

This move by the Saudis should be a wake up call for our Generals. Saudi-india joint defense projects means that Saudis will be funding indian weapons research and development which will in turn be used against Pakistan and China.

From the time of Islamic summit and Nuclear test('Islamic Bomb') , Pakistan was thinking itself leader of Islam or as Zaid Hamid says "Muslim ummah ki akhiri chattan" (last rock of Islamic world), This is a reality check for Pakistan being cornered in it's own game.

Well, i hate to say but, i agree!

This is because of procurement procedures that Saudis follow are heavily laden with kick-backs and commission. Even when Pakistan tried to sell equipment, e.g. Al-Khalid tanks, Saudis bought more expensive Abrams. The bigger a deal the more the chance of commission going into the pockets of Saudi Royals.

A recent example is allegations of Hundreds of Millions of Dollars commission to Prince Bandar from British BAE systems. Even the investigation of this matter was terminated by SFO (Serious Fraud Office) in the interest of National Security i.e. Benjamins.

Add to that the US influence under which KSA is forced to buy downgraded US armaments, even during those times when they had budget deficit (US loaned KSA to buy weapons from them)

In my personal opinion, due to the depth of Pak-KSA relationships if Saudis show an intention for defence collaboration, Pakistanis will be willing to co-operate.

Shows how much you are just a big sack of ignorance walking on feet.

First: Saudi Arabia bought the Abrams Looooong before Al-Khalid was even made that's one. Second of all Al-Khalid were tried in our desert but failed the test what you expect us to buy weapons that fail in our land just to support Pakistan??

Second: The SFO thing was about Al-Yamamh deal which was in the 80s that mysteriously seen light after 30 years when we got the EFTyphoon jet it was a protest byt the US because the deal contained full ToT. So again you fail at this one very hard.

Third:Yes there was in the past I do agree some serious corruption and US influence but not now as I have proven this in this forum time and again but some people like to live in ignorance if it suits them I guess.

So your argument fails terribly. Try again.

i don't think that's the right way to go about it my friend. Even if india grows closer to Saudi, Pakistan can still maintain it's usual relation with Saudi. Taking sides in diplomacy is not the right way to go about it.
I don't see how you can fund someone's weapons projects and sign a defense pact with them without being on their side??

Saudi's funding indian weapon projects is like israel funding Pakistan's missile, submarine, and aircraft development, get what i'm saying??

The Proven reality is Saudi Arabia has no need for Pakistan other then it's nukes. Saudi Arabia Offers noting to pakistan and the only reason they provided oil was to fund your Nuclear Program for their own reason. We can see Pakistan turning away from Saudi Arabia and moving to China. India and Indians a warning MUST MUST I repeat MUST PROTECT INDIAN MUSLIMS FROM SAUDI ARABIA.

The Proven reality is Saudi Arabia has no need for Pakistan other then it's nukes. Saudi Arabia Offers noting to pakistan and the only reason they provided oil was to fund your Nuclear Program for their own reason. We can see Pakistan turning away from Saudi Arabia and moving to China. India and Indians a warning MUST MUST I repeat MUST PROTECT INDIAN MUSLIMS FROM SAUDI ARABIA.

Mwahahahaha. We will control the woooorld. Launch our evil and darkness upon the world. Mwahahahaha.

Oh man....i dont like this one bit. Its a country with pompous jerks with "donation degrees" filling up all the elite positions. I have no idea what these guys can possibly offer that our techies haven't figured out already.

They could fund it though......Indian projects , that is.

Mwahahahaha. We will control the woooorld. Launch our evil and darkness upon the world. Mwahahahaha.

1. Denial - The "No, not me" stage.

2.Anger/Resentment - The "Why me?" stage.

3. Bargaining - The "If I do this, you’ll do that" stage.

4. Depression- The "It's really happened" stage.

You realize the situation isn’t going to change. I finally begins to set in, a This is a stage of preparedness fo acceptance, and finally one day it is reached.

5. Acceptance -

Mwahahahaha. We will control the woooorld. Launch our evil and darkness upon the world. Mwahahahaha. (what a shocker)

I don't think he is jealous i think he is shocked to learn reality Saudis or Arabs were never our allies and they never will be i am just glad its starting to sink into Pakistanis.:victory::victory::victory:

Dark-Evil-41694.jpg

Back
Top Bottom