What's new

India, Saudi Arabia To Discuss Joint Weapon Projects

You mean Hired Pakistani Mercenaries who will be thrown out like trash once they are no longer needed ?

This thread is becoming Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, lol.

Well, no. They can't be thrown out like trash, they will be honored medals likely by Saudi Prince and Princessss!

Anyway, it is good benefits for India and Saudi Arabia business. Pakistan has done numerous defence offering to Saudi Arabia but in excuse they are not satisfied and rejecting them. Even JFT planes, Saudi Arabia goes to something else.

Saudis can have relations with India, but no Pakistan and Israeli relations ?

Nahh, i no longer think Pakistan should establish relations with israel even if Saudis or any other Muslim country support our enemy openly. If Saudis establish such strong relations with our enemy india, why should we do the same with regards to Israel?

That is what makes us different from them.

This thread is becoming Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, lol.

Well, no. They can't be thrown out like trash, they will be honored medals likely by Saudi Prince and Princessss!

Don't think they will be honored with Medals a Pakistani Merc was shot like a dog in bahrain and the police dumped his body into a trash site.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Nahh, i no longer think Pakistan should establish relations with israel even if Saudis or any other Muslim country support our enemy openly. If Saudis establish such strong relations with our enemy india, why should we do the same with regards to Israel?

Mature response sir.

enhanced-buzz-15854-1300424464-1.jpg

Lolz, right, after all it took more than 35,000 indian soldiers in Kargil (and that too Gurkhas and Sikhs:woot:) backed by heavy artillery and aerial support against 3,000 Pakistani paramilitary soldiers.

:lol: at the figure of 3000 paramilitary soldiers.. Your PM at the time of Kargil admitted to 4000+ casualties. And Paramilitary?? I thought your country maintained that those people who occupied the peaks were insurgents/terrorists and refused to take their dead bodies back.. Is the line of distinction between terrorists and Pakistani soldiers so thin that you are not able to identify which is which ??

Pak lost 2,700 troops during Kargil conflict: Nawaz Sharif - World - DNA

Sharif said the casualties suffered by the Army were so extensive that an entire brigade of the Northern Light Infantry based in the Pakistan-controlled Northern Areas was wiped out.

"As a prime minister, I was not taken into confidence on Kargil. I came to know what the Army was doing from Prime Minister A B Vajpayee. Even the Air and Naval Chiefs as well as many Corps Commanders of the Army did not know about the Kargil operation," Sharif he said in a series of interviews to journalist Sohail Waraich that were compiled and published in the book in Urdu.

"I was told the Army itself will not participate in the fighting. Only mujahideen invasion will be enough but when the conflict began the entire Northern Light Infantry was wiped out and 2,700 personnel were martyred and hundreds others injured. The number of those martyred was more than those killed in the wars of 1965 and 1971 together,"

Sharif said the extent of the casualties was so "huge" that he asked Musharraf how Pakistan suffered so many losses when his initial claim was that the military would not suffer any damage as the operations were being conducted by mujahideen. Musharraf attributed the casualties to carpet bombing of the Kargil peaks by India.

"I inquired (from Musharraf) were you not aware that this kind of bombing could take place. Musharraf said, 'Sir, we were not aware of it,'" Sharif said adding he was told the Indian artillery bombardment was so extensive that it blew off the heads of Pakistan soldiers hiding in trenches.

Let me tell you by the time when the Washington deal took place, the Indians had already recaptured half of the peaks and were advancing further. I protected the Pakistan Army's honour or they would have been left with nothing," Sharif said.

I bow my head in honor of this post.

bowing.jpg

Yeah, but Pakistan is always be isolated country with few friends, India have alot of friends around the world and mutual economic business with anyone. Pakistan tend to be alone, I guess.

Good job, India. :tup:

I don't see how you can fund someone's weapons projects and sign a defense pact with them without being on their side??

Saudi's funding indian weapon projects is like israel funding Pakistan's missile, submarine, and aircraft development, get what i'm saying??

That's the difference my friend. Russia being India's biggest defence partner has a massive defence & strategic understanding with China. India never had a problem with that & it's relation with Russia is only growing strong, & Russia's with China. Same thing can be said about India's ventures with both Iran & Israel. So this whole notion that if Saudi grows closer to India then Pakistan needs to move away from Saudi, is fundamentally flawed.

That's the difference my friend. Russia being India's biggest diffence partner has a massive defence & strategic understanding with China. India never had a problem with that & it's relation with Russia is only growing strong, & Russia'a with China. Same thing can be said about India's ventures with both Iran & Israel. So this whole notion that if Saudi grows closer to India then Pakistan needs to move away from Saudi, is fundamentally flawed.

Thank you. Finally someone speaks in reasonable way.

Yeah sure this news was a blessing to many here but can't you use your damn heads?? This is a battle of shoves and tugs between Iran and Saudi Arabia to get closer to India and "Win her over" sort to speak. Just like how Iran and India have joint missile projects I didn't see Pakistanis here complain about that.

India is close to Russia and are biggest strategic partners to each other. However India hates China. China also is very close to Russia and are biggest strategic partner to each other sort to speak. So because Russia is friends with India it is enemy of China?? NO. Because Russia is friends of China are India and Russia enemies?? NO.

Yeah, but Pakistan is always be isolated country with few friends, India have alot of friends around the world and mutual economic business with anyone. Pakistan tend to be alone, I guess.

Good job, India. :tup:

Much of Pakistan problems come from Saudi Arabia the extremism and other funding in Balochistan, Pakistan needs to move a few steps back from Saudi Arabia. Pakistan ultimately must rely on itself.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

You will not stop our evil plans IranMan

I-am-Iranman.jpg

And yes when Iranian Missiles are raining down on Saudi Arabia we will see who has the last laugh.

And yes when Iranian Missiles are raining down on Saudi Arabia we will see who has the last laugh.

Keep dreaming. All Military analysists around the world say that the combined GCC force trumps Iran a few times over. Yeah Iranians believe that Missiles going down and that's it war over. Nothing can be more Naive but then again Iran is itself a huge center of Naivety imaging themselves as the Masters of the Universe for some reason. Before I met Iranians I used to crave peace between us and understanding and even alliance. But after I met Iranians my respect for them is 0 and that is exactly what they deserve.

That's the difference my friend. Russia being India's biggest diffence partner has a massive defence & strategic understanding with China. India never had a problem with that & it's relation with Russia is only growing strong, & Russia's with China. Same thing can be said about India's ventures with both Iran & Israel. So this whole notion that if Saudi grows closer to India then Pakistan needs to move away from Saudi, is fundamentally flawed.

There is a difference between China and Pakistan. Unlike China, Pakistan neither has a large defense budget or a strong economy.

Saudis joint cooperation with indian in development of weapon systems will only further disturb the military balance in the region, which already is not in favor of Pakistan and this will only make it worse.

There is a difference between China and Pakistan. Unlike China, Pakistan neither has a large defense budget or a strong economy.

Saudis joint cooperation with indian in development of weapon systems will only further disturb the military balance in the region, which already is not in favor of Pakistan and this will only make it worse.

Don't you think that the best course of action right now would be for KSA and Pakistan to engage in a similar deal?? Oh wait we already made this exact similar deal with you not 15 days ago here read about it here:
Saudi, Pakistan Plan to Strengthen Defense Ties | PakSoldiers

Back
Top Bottom