What's new

India, Saudi Arabia To Discuss Joint Weapon Projects

saudis_cant_trust_cover.jpg

Happy realization sunshine....

I don't think he is jealous i think he is shocked to learn reality Saudis or Arabs were never our allies and they never will be i am just glad its starting to sink into Pakistanis.:victory::victory::victory:

I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but Saudis have only one ally thats america, and only reason they need pakistan is due to your nuclear weapons. this is why Pakistan must turn it back on Saudi Arabia.

NEW DELHI — India and Saudi Arabia will explore the joint development and production of weapons and equipment to control rising imports.

This decision followed Feb. 14 discussions in Riyadh between visiting Indian Defence Minister A.K. Antony and Saudi Defense Minister Prince Salman Bin, said sources in the Indian Defence Ministry.

Antony led an official two-day visit to Saudi Arabia Feb. 13-14, heading a defense team that included Defence Secretary Shashi Kant Sharma; Lt. Gen. S.K. Singh, the Army vice chief; and Vice Adm. Satish Soni, the deputy Navy chief

An Indian Defence Ministry official said India and Saudi Arabia have decided to set up a panel to work out the path to defense cooperation.

“At the delegation-level talks, India and Saudi Arabia decided to set up a Joint Committee on Defence Cooperation to work out the contours of the relationship,” said Sitanshu Kar, a spokesman with the Defence Ministry.

India meets up to 70 percent of its weapon and equipment requirements through imports, and defense planners want to reduce that to less than 50 percent. India plans to spend about $100 billion on weapons and equipment during the next five years.

While no details on the proposed joint weapon development with Saudi Arabia are known, sources said the two countries have agreed in principle to boost joint ventures.

Antony and Salman Bin agreed to establish a joint committee to work out the details of future defense cooperation, including an agreement in the defense sector, said another Defence Ministry official.

Salman Bin agreed with Antony’s suggestion that a Saudi delegation visit Indian defense production facilities in the near future, the official said.

Currently, India is studying a Saudi proposal to set up a mountain warfare training school in Saudi Arabia.

India, Saudi Arabia To Discuss Joint Weapon Projects | Defense News | defensenews.com

Pakistan needs greater cooperation with Iran in the field of weapons production. Between Pakistani and Iranian know how we can produce highly effective weapons. Pakistan depends too much on Saudi Arabia at the cost of our next door neighbour who can be a great source of trade and development.

Both of these countries are also involved in Balochistan.

Cut off all Saudi Aid and Aid from the Gulf, Turn to Iran and China.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Pakistan needs greater cooperation with Iran in the field of weapons production. Between Pakistani and Iranian know how we can produce highly effective weapons. Pakistan depends too much on Saudi Arabia at the cost of our next door neighbour who can be a great source of trade and development.

Iran-Pakistan Gas Pipeline :tup:.

I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but Saudis have only one ally that's America, and only reason they need Pakistan is due to your nuclear weapons. this is why Pakistan must turn it back on Saudi Arabia.

I am happy to see this deal as this will make House of Saud lovers in Pakistan Speechless and shut them up once for all and that it self is worth in Gold.

I am happy to see this deal as this will make House of Saud lovers in Pakistan Speechless and shut them up once for all and that it self is worth in Gold.

I agree Saud lovers like the idiots al bhatti and Salman, the traitor Zia Said anything Pakistan has is Saudis, but Saudis don't say anything, this is why the trash of the past must be removed.

We shall engulf this world i Eeeeeeevil and Tyyyyrannyyyy. Hahahahahaha. Nothing can stop us. You will not stop me Iranman. Mwahahahaha.

Good business for both India and Saudi Arabia.

When will Pakistan army withdraw in Bahrain and protection of Saudi Kings?

Mosamania having fun here......:azn:

We shall engulf this world i Eeeeeeevil and Tyyyyrannyyyy. Hahahahahaha. Nothing can stop us. You will not stop me Iranman. Mwahahahaha.

I believe you should give your honest opinion, Pakistan has done alot for you but your country treats them like trash enough trolling.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Good business for both India and Saudi Arabia.

When will Pakistan army withdraw in Bahrain and protection of Saudi Kings?

Mosamania having fun here......:azn:

You mean Hired Pakistani Mercenaries who will be thrown out like trash once they are no longer needed ?

india does have the worlds best mountain warfare units and training institutions

Lolz, right, after all it took more than 35,000 indian soldiers in Kargil (and that too Gurkhas and Sikhs:woot:) backed by heavy artillery and aerial support against 3,000 Pakistani paramilitary soldiers.

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

Both of these countries are also involved in Balochistan.

Lol, well lets not blame our own shortcomings on others, if we treated our own equally i don't think they would be revolting against us in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom