What's new

India’s Super Sukhoi Vs China’s Su-35: Who has the better Aircraft?

Last year when i joined PDF, a veteran adviced me to stay away from these V/s Threads. They (after first few posts) turn into chest thumping competitions and gentlemen pl see for yourself what you are doing.

on the topic:

I suppose an important thing to discuss here is why China wants Su 35 when it is persuing several advanced programs such as J 20 and its derivatives. J 20 is already flying and not sure when but China would be eager to put it into service by the end of this decade. Now if such is the case why do you want a gen 4++ fighter more so when you have Su 27 and its Chinese versions in its inventory. If someone feels strange as i do, lets discuss the same.

same here i got pm by mod

no u are wrong ! i am also trolling here.

bhai kuch to sharam karo??

i posted a radar and no response??

LOL, you claimed you went to good Bschool, but you're spewing rubbish like a high school kid. For any market to exist, you have to have a product. Our missile technology is on par with US and Russia. Our ICMB range is 13000 km, your Agni which is not indigenous, can't even half the distance, LOL. Our aeronautical engineering is only behind the US, in certain areas we are ahead of the Russia, they can't build a drone or 5th gen stealth fighter just yet. What have you got? LAC? :omghaha: :omghaha:
Stop you delusional, do not put China and India in the same sentence when talking about defense technology.

read post 163

we are not underestimating u or laughing at u.............at least i am not

so if u have nothing to post relevant to thread,pls go somewhere else

@BLING haan bhai................javaab do is chinese bande ko

here is another upgarde option

IMG_4489_1.jpg

and last one

SH121+X-Band+Active+Electronically+Scanned+Array+%2528AESA%2529+radars+Tikhomirov+Sukhoi+PAK+FA+stealth+fifth+generation+jet+fighter%252C+HAL+Fifth+Generation+Fighter+Aircraft+%2528FGFA%2529+Russian+Air+Force+export+i+%25284%2529.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, you claimed you went to good Bschool, but you're spewing rubbish like a high school kid. For any market to exist, you have to have a product. Our missile technology is on par with US and Russia. Our ICMB range is 13000 km, your Agni which is not indigenous, can't even half the distance, LOL. Our aeronautical engineering is only behind the US, in certain areas we are ahead of the Russia, they can't build a drone or 5th gen stealth fighter just yet. What have you got? LAC? :omghaha: :omghaha:
Stop you delusional, do not put China and India in the same sentence when talking about defense technology.

When did I say you don't have product. You have one so you have markets such as Pakistan. I am not talking about missile technologies, but aircraft technologies. Missile technologies are much simpler than aircraft technologies. As on technology, I would not give China much room ahead of India. You may differ and that is natural since you are Chinese. I can even say in many areas India is ahead of China because I am Indian. As on you behind US, your government is brainwashing you guys in believing that BS. Tell anyone, and they will look at you as if you were dumb.

@BLING haan bhai............i....javaab do is chinese bande ko

here is another upgarde option

IMG_4489_1.jpg

and last one

SH121+X-Band+Active+Electronically+Scanned+Array+%2528AESA%2529+radars+Tikhomirov+Sukhoi+PAK+FA+stealth+fifth+generation+jet+fighter%252C+HAL+Fifth+Generation+Fighter+Aircraft+%2528FGFA%2529+Russian+Air+Force+export+i+%25284%2529.jpg

tum Chinese bande ko jitne saboot donge utna he who bs post post karenge.

When did I say you don't have product.
You have amnesia?
You sell because you have a market.

Missile technologies are much simpler than aircraft technologies.
Simple? Yet you can't your Agni by yourself. We have something like Agni 20 years ago.

As on technology, I would not give China much room ahead of India. You may differ and that is natural since you are Chinese. I can even say in many areas India is ahead of China because I am Indian. As on you behind US, your government is brainwashing you guys in believing that BS. Tell anyone, and they will look at you as if you were dumb.
In every area of technology from defense to making a calculator, you are behind China. There's not one area you can even compete, none. You are not even an industrialized country yet. Your stupidity has no boundary. So stop bragging your Bschool BS, you need some serious moral education, especially in integrity and honesty.

@Jungibaaz

pls ban ppl posting off topic stuff here

Am Proud Hindustani ! and stick to topic HEMAN no more OT

bhai i have posted 3 radar options........
@DrSomnath999

pls give ur views on the radars here

more stuff from maks-2013

T-50_MAKS-2013_140.JPG

You have amnesia?

Simple? Yet you can't your Agni by yourself. We have something like Agni 20 years ago.
All ur technologies are based on Russians

In every area of technology from defense to making a calculator, you are behind China. There's not one area you can even compete, none.
FUNNY ! and OFF TOPIC

You are not even an industrialized country yet.
Wait until 2014 !

Your stupidity has no boundary. So stop bragging your Bschool BS, you need some serious moral education, especially in integrity and honesty.
NONSENSE !

You have amnesia?

In every area of technology from defense to making a calculator, you are behind China. There's not one area you can even compete, none. You are not even an industrialized country yet. Your stupidity has no boundary. So stop bragging your Bschool BS, you need some serious moral education, especially in integrity and honesty.

Pure BS. China is not anywhere what you describe and I have been to China many times, and it seems you don't have any idea where India is. If you think a country that is sending mission to mars is not a industrialized country yet, I have noting to explain.

Anyway lets us stop this d**k measuring contest. There is no end here. I say my d**k is longest while you say yours'

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom