What's new

India’s Super Sukhoi Vs China’s Su-35: Who has the better Aircraft?

Heman Bro ...PEACE ! ! ! Some pak troll making fun of us . Nation First ! We will fight later ...:sniper:

fmjret.jpg

here lets start discussion

India's Super Sukhoi would win the Russian Su-35 hands down. This is one of the reason why they have so much trouble selling them.

@BLING Su-35 was offerd to IAF. However IAF said No to su-35.... My question to you is Do you fly any jetfighter??? Are you saying you know more than IAF?? do not compare Su-35 with Dassualt rafale and stop indirectly insulting IAF.... If sukhoi-35 so powerful than russia dont need PAK-FA to counter F-22 raptor.... Same F-22 raptor got mugged badly by Dassualt Rafale.... You all are just a arm chair warriors. IAF fly jetfighter. They know better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year when i joined PDF, a veteran adviced me to saty away from these V/s Threads. They (after first few posts) turn into chest thumping competitions and gentlemen pl see for yourself what you are doing.

on the topic:

I suppose an important thing to discuss here is why China wants Su 35 when it is persuing several advanced programs such as J 20 and its derivatives. J 20 is already flying and not sure when but China would be eager to put it into service by the end of this decade. Now if such is the case why do you want a gen 4++ fighter more so when you have Su 27 and its Chinese versions in its inventory. If someone feels strange as i do, lets discuss the same.

aa gaye janaab??

banda mujse bhi bada su-35 bhakt nikla seriously:cheesy:

@BLING Su-35 was offerd to IAF. However IAF said No to su-35.... My question to you is Do you fly any jetfighter??? Are you saying you know more than IAF?? do not compare Su-35 with Dassualt rafale and stop indirectly insulting IAF.... If sukhoi-35 so powerful than russia dont need PAK-FA to counter F-22 raptor.... Same F-22 raptor got mugged badly by Dassualt Rafale.... You all are just a arm chair warriors. IAF fly jetfighter. They know better.
WAT ? INSULTINTING IAF BY COMPARING RAFALE VS SU 35 ? NONSENSE IDEOLOGY EVER ,... I was just replying to others xcomparison ...

u read my posts before u post nonsense

we have nothing to debate here...........if u wanted u could have posted something

Never underestimate ur adversary yaar

1)they have numerical superiority over us
2)their navy is atleast 2 times ours
3)they have got better missiles ............more range and mirv,marv ability

Right now we have qualitative advantage as no one is willing to provide chinese anything but they will develop an aesa soon and after that they just have to retrofit that in theit j-xx series and we will have a problem

No I am not underestimating them. Chinese military is a force to reckon with. They have a defence budget that is three times that of India and they have numerical superiority over India, however the quality of their aircrafts are no where what they claim to be

Then why iaf need super sukoi or pakfa ? WHY FRANCE WANT NEW 5TH GEN FIGHT JET ... ? WHAT KIND OF QUESTION UR PUTTING FORWARD

iaf KNOW BETTER AND U KNOW NOTHING !

Then why iaf need super sukoi or pakfa ? WHY FRANCE WANT NEW 5TH GEN FIGHT JET ... ? WHAT KIND OF QUESTION UR PUTTING FORWARD

yaar i posted a radar here,,,,debate on that.why are u getting angry??

No I am not underestimating them. Chinese military is a force to reckon with. They have a defence budget that is three times that of India and they have numerical superiority over India, however the quality of their aircrafts are no where what they claim to be

dude don't worry................till he-man lives in india,no one can DEFEAT US

ask @BLING:victory:

aa gaye janaab??

Bhaijaan woh kya hai, UPA se inspire ho kaar hamare area main HO RAHA SADAK NIRMAN.
old one is dug up, a fiber optic cable damaged and net connection has gone cuckoo...

Bhaijaan woh kya hai, UPA se inspire ho kaar hamare area main HO RAHA SADAK NIRMAN.
old one is dug up, a fiber optic cable damaged and net connection has gone cuckoo...

bhai u won't believe whats the condition of roads in my town.....................****...........gaadi khadde me bas poori hi ghus jaati hai:omghaha:

did u watch kumari kandam documentry??

That infact couldbe the reason why Su 35 deal is being pushed, take something out of that and channel it to J 20 program. in any case PLAAF's Su 27s and its derivatives aren't match for MKIs, though numerically its outnumbers our fleet brutually.

@BLING Su-35 was offerd to IAF. However IAF said No to su-35

Yes thats true, in our context it would become redundant with upgraded MKI more or less matching it in performance. & besides India has laready invested so much both in terms of money and collaboration with Israel and France to tailor MKI to its needs (avionics, weapns systems etc), that getting a new system would almost be foolish.

That infact couldbe the reason why Su 35 deal is being pushed, take something out of that and channel it to J 20 program. in any case PLAAF's Su 27s and its derivatives aren't match for MKIs, though numerically its outnumbers our fleet brutually.

there lies the problem brother lion:toast_sign:

1)they can retrofit any OLS they want
2)any radar they want
3)any pod they want

And they are in advanced stages of aesa production,its well known in chinese forums

And once they retrofit this thing in their flankers and j-xx series we have a problem bigger than we can imagine
Remember i said this and mark the date too:devil:

You sell because you have a market. You have countries that are under sanctions, and you have countries that cannot afford western technologies. Technology is evolutionary and not revolutionary. It will take a long time before even China or India to catch west in technology. China has an advantage over India because it has a larger Industrial base. Su 35 is not a politically driven decision but a military one. I repeat, all J1..to..JXXX are very inferior to what west has. LCA is a 4.5 gen multi-role fighter, and there are several prototypes of LCA running since 2001, however there are several key areas that India is yet to master such as engines and radars hence LCA in a way remained a paper tiger.

LOL, you claimed you went to good Bschool, but you're spewing rubbish like a high school kid. For any market to exist, you have to have a product. Our missile technology is on par with US and Russia. Our ICMB range is 13000 km, your Agni which is not indigenous, can't even half the distance, LOL. Our aeronautical engineering is only behind the US, in certain areas we are ahead of the Russia, they can't build a drone or 5th gen stealth fighter just yet. What have you got? LAC? :omghaha: :omghaha:
Stop you delusional, do not put China and India in the same sentence when talking about defense technology.

Back
Top Bottom