What's new

India’s Super Sukhoi Vs China’s Su-35: Who has the better Aircraft?

@BLING u are not fighting here. i am agree with your all posts and ideas.

nope i am studding in com. really. so u think that only science's students are allow to post here ?:disagree:

yes u are right.

it was for bling yaar

Last edited by a moderator:
How can i syudy in school ? Only HEMAN can do thaT !

lol pAKISTANIS ARE GREAT PEACE FINDERS OF INDIANS ! ! ! Now shut up before we gang up on you .. Am i right HeMan Bhai ... ENEMY ON THE RADAR ! We will fight later :cheers: LOL

at least introspect what u are saying dude.......u have destroyed a perfectly well intentioned forum and no one has posted **** here except u and me,,,,still u continue same behavior!!

truly amazed

You can't be selling your weapons around the globe if you're not a technology power house. We've built drones and stealth fighter, you can't even build a 3th gen fighter, LOL.
Su 35 is a politically driven decision.

You sell because you have a market. You have countries that are under sanctions, and you have countries that cannot afford western technologies. Technology is evolutionary and not revolutionary. It will take a long time before even China or India to catch west in technology. China has an advantage over India because it has a larger Industrial base. Su 35 is not a politically driven decision but a military one. I repeat, all J1..to..JXXX are very inferior to what west has. LCA is a 4.5 gen multi-role fighter, and there are several prototypes of LCA running since 2001, however there are several key areas that India is yet to master such as engines and radars hence LCA in a way remained a paper tiger.

at least introspect what u are saying dude.......u have destroyed a perfectly well intentioned forum(u mean thread ?) and no one has posted **** here except u and me,,,,still u continue same behavior!!

truly amazed

u mean i am also trolling here.

I give up HEMAN JI ! Chill Out ! ! ! We are done ... We will debate some once again later ! All indians are my brothers and Sister Expect few :)

Indian will loss to make his indian brother WIN! ! !I give up ...

I give up HEMAN JI ! Chill Out ! ! ! We are done ... We will debate some once again later ! All indians are my brothers and Sister Expect few :)

we have nothing to debate here...........if u wanted u could have posted something

You sell because you have a market. You have countries that are under sanctions, and you have countries that cannot afford western technologies. Technology is evolutionary and not revolutionary. It will take a long time before even China or India to catch west in technology. China has an advantage over India because it has a larger Industrial base. Su 35 is not a politically driven decision but a military one. I repeat all J1..to..JXXX are nothing but toys. LCA is a 4.5 gen multi-role fighter, and there are several prototypes of LCA running since 2001, however there are several key areas that India is yet to master such as engines and radars hence LCA in a way remained a paper tiger.

Never underestimate ur adversary yaar

1)they have numerical superiority over us
2)their navy is atleast 2 times ours
3)they have got better missiles ............more range and mirv,marv ability

Right now we have qualitative advantage as no one is willing to provide chinese anything but they will develop an aesa soon and after that they just have to retrofit that in theit j-xx series and we will have a problem

Last year when i joined PDF, a veteran adviced me to stay away from these V/s Threads. They (after first few posts) turn into chest thumping competitions and gentlemen pl see for yourself what you are doing.

on the topic:

I suppose an important thing to discuss here is why China wants Su 35 when it is persuing several advanced programs such as J 20 and its derivatives. J 20 is already flying and not sure when but China would be eager to put it into service by the end of this decade. Now if such is the case why do you want a gen 4++ fighter more so when you have Su 27 and its Chinese versions in its inventory. If someone feels strange as i do, lets discuss the same.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom