What's new

India’s shopping spree & appalling poverty

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheap popularity mongering members create such threads to have a troll spree and to satisfy their growing disgust and frustration against India!They see how disgsting their country is and get irritated and as they are jobless they sit on computers and create such threads!

YouTube - Even pakistanis hate pakistan.FLV

If Pakistanis hate themselvs so much, indians do not hate themselves? If so then tell me why Fair and Handsome is such a big hit in your country?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunger Proliferates In A Democracy; India Tops The Chart By Devinder Sharma20 September, 2010

Ground Reality

hunger.jpg

This is a chart that should put every Indian into shame. Not only an Indian, but also those who swear in the name of democracy. How can people's representatives remain immune to the growing scourge of hunger? Shouldn't this provoke you to ask the basic: why should hunger exist in a democracy?
55% of India's population poor: Report - The Times of India

So indianrabbit, Times of India, which you always use as a source on this forum is also incorrect. Well i guess i should believe no one but you. :rolleyes:

So indianrabbit, Times of India, which you always use as a source on this forum is also incorrect. Well i guess i should believe no one but you. :rolleyes:

Come on SOCOM how many more times are u gonna post this same thing... what more or new are there to debate on a thread which is posted more than in hundreds on this international defense forum?

newbees why dont you check already existing threads before you get over excited and start posting spree??????
that will save a lot of bandwidth and time of other members to tell same things again and again.

Yes its ok though we will use pain relief.. now please start another thread on the same ..and say everything againnnn...........:lol:

there is no need to troll and act arrogrant. i see you like applying the caste system to your compatriots who cannot speak for themselves. but i will speak for them.

there is no need to troll and act arrogrant. i see you like applying the caste system to your compatriots who cannot speak for themselves. but i will speak for them.

ok.. go on.. i am interested in hearing ur opinion.. i like criticisms..

i am willing to listen to all u say...:smitten:

And why do you think we high caste oppressors who don't even listen to their compatriots, would give any heed to YOU of all. :lol:

Leave it guys as Socom's permanent account is temporarily suspended.. he has created a new account for sole purpose of trolling and he does not mind getting banned on this new account.

i've reported you for trolling.

Willing to listen to u ...hearing ur comments on the thread is called "trolling"????.. i think blames/insults/ are the normal posts for u.. coz u havent ever indulged in a debate that is meaningful here..

Anyway report this too.. i want to hear from mods that people like these are encouraged here or not who are not for a debate but for flames.

EDIT: REPORTED FOR UNNECESSARILY REPORTING.

Willing to listen to u ...hearing ur comments on the thread is called "trolling"????.. i think blames/insults/ are the normal posts for u.. coz u havent ever indulged in a debate that is meaningful here..

Anyway report this too.. i want to hear from mods that people like these are encouraged here or not who are not for a debate but for flames.

EDIT: REPORTED FOR UNNECESSARILY REPORTING.

you haven't made an educated debate yet. I have only seen you distort the truth for your own satisfaction. then you post in mocking and arrogrant manner and personally attack other members. if you do it again i will personally pm the administration to take action aginst you.

I have said it and i will say it again. India does not care about its people. It will throw hundred of billions in unnecessary military spending when it could use this money more sensibly to feed the half billion who are needlessly suffering on the streets of india. there have been numerious articles stating this, yet india put up a facade of being a "developed country" which has no problem. hiding your face under the pillow will not make this problem go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom