What's new

India’s shopping spree & appalling poverty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut it man.

We know about the number of poor people that we have inside our country and we also know the number of enemies that are present outside our country.

Its not that we love to spend on defense but we have no other option.

So the option for India will be sacrificing 2 million children's life each yr for the sake of some imaginated enemies will invade India?
Face it, its just poor excuse, how could you justify the pathetic spending on public heathcare is not related with over spending in arms purchase? 171 out of 175 countries?

A devastating report by Save the Children, due out on Monday, reveals that the poor are disproportionately affected and the charity accuses the country of failing to provide adequate healthcare for the impoverished majority of its one billion people. While the World Bank predicts that India's economy will be the fastest-growing by next year and the country is an influential force within the G20, World Health Organisation figures show it ranks 171st out of 175 countries for public health spending.Two million slum children die every year as India booms | World news | The Observer

Wow.. if so then its great its around 110 indian rupees and if there are 2 in family its 220 bucks..

A month they are making 6500+ .. god they can even afford a motor bike if go for a loan..

Thanks trojan.. I am dealing with it. :tongue:

see you are lying. 1 u.s. dollar equals less than 40 rupees. please, if you are going to join this debate, correctly state the facts or leave this thread. i have no patience for those that lie.

lol I knew I shouldn't have bothered. Whatever fk the poor people amirite? India is perfect. GG.

So the option for India will be sacrificing 2 million children's life each yr for the sake of some imaginated enemies will invade India?
Face it, its just poor excuse, how could you justify the pathetic spending on public heathcare is not related with over spending in arms purchase? 171 out of 175 countries?

[

Option of sacrificing children :lol:

You sound like each year India takes these much of children and dump them somewhere ... Goshhh this is unbelievable...

These much children dying means India will be soon left with no people and zero population growth. :lol:

sure we should listen to you, instead of reliable news sources. okie dokie. :rolleyes:

I would prefer people on ground. World also says Pakistan exports terror, you can find links for that too, but since you feel it is wrong you argue right. Same here, giving an analogy.

A devastating report by Save the Children, due out on Monday, reveals that the poor are disproportionately affected and the charity accuses the country of failing to provide adequate healthcare for the impoverished majority of its one billion people. While the World Bank predicts that India's economy will be the fastest-growing by next year and the country is an influential force within the G20, World Health Organisation figures show it ranks 171st out of 175 countries for public health spending.Two million slum children die every year as India booms | World news | The Observer

Did you or did you not read the last sentence of my post?

There is no Organization in world who has correct data of earnings in India.

lol I knew I shouldn't have bothered. Whatever fk the poor people amirite? India is perfect. GG.

Nobody said there are n't poor or India is perfect .. Anyway .. i suggest u logg in next time where you can have the same debate again .. maybe you can get happy saying these all over again.. not today.. :smokin:

Did you or did you not read the last sentence of my post?

what kind of excuse is this? if india goes to war Pakistan, Pakistan will drop all 300 of its nukes on india. None of these "defensive spending" will matter. If india goes to war with China, China will unleash its thermo-nuclear on weapons in india, none of these "defensive spending" will matter.

see you are lying. 1 u.s. dollar equals less than 40 rupees. please, if you are going to join this debate, correctly state the facts or leave this thread. i have no patience for those that lie.

Its 45 rupees as of today.. 2 dollors is 90 rupees. a month it comes around 2700+ rupees or 5100 Pakistani rupees.

what kind of excuse is this? if india goes to war Pakistan, Pakistan will drop all 300 of its nukes on india. None of these "defensive spending" will matter. If india goes to war with China, China will unleash its thermo-nuclear on weapons in india, none of these "defensive spending" will matter.

By posting this crap, you just displayed as to where you come from. :lol:

Ask your military if they can do all of that you posted above?

If they say yes, then we will continue our discussion.

Kyon...truth is bitter so u always try to run away from it.

Nope .. we are all standing still. whats ur opinion that more than half a billion is living on less than 50 rupees a day.. Tell me can u find a day labourer who works less than 100 rupees in Hyderabad, where u from?

cheap popularity mongering members create such threads to have a troll spree and to satisfy their growing disgust and frustration against India!They see how disgsting their country is and get irritated and as they are jobless they sit on computers and create such threads!

Last edited by a moderator:
Option of sacrificing children :lol:

You sound like each year India takes these much of children and dump them somewhere ... Goshhh this is unbelievable...

These much children dying means India will be soon left with no people and zero population growth. :lol:

Since you are in a denying mode, whatever that help you to have a better sleep is fine with me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom